- Tales from far off lands and nights hotter than the days — and all in a beautifully designed book. The cover alone is a piece of art.
- The Great Gatsby is a tremendously heartrending and profound tale about a man’s struggle to once again grasp the love of his life at whatever expense. The novel’s eponymous lead character—Jay Gatsb...
- Indulge in your love of global style and haute couture with this chic set of decorative, parchment-bound books from E. Lawrence. Its artistic fusion of delicate runway sketches, vivid pops of color, and old-fashioned typography makes it an iconic accent that you'll display for years. This is the first of two sets of books in the Haute Couture collection; each set features different colors and patterns. In every collection, the books have been carefully deconstructed and lovingly reassembled by hand with only the finest materials; this is timeless art that will last.
Collection includes 6 books
Parchment / hard-bound books
These are not blank-page diaries
Features real books that have been re-bound, not simple dust jacket covers
Handmade in the USA
- Available in: Paperback, Hardcover. Lauren and Crystal think Scott has it all. He's the new star of Shadyside High's football team. And he's moved in right next door! Both girls will do anything. Say anything. Try anything to get the ch
- 1950s Vintage Sewing Pattern Vogue 8432 Misses Slim Suit Asymmetrical Front Skirt Jacket Coat Size 18 Bust 36 50sFree US Shipping on orders over $50. Use the code FREESHIP50 at checkout! Pattern Number: Vogue 8432. Fitted Jacket has triangular buttoned closing. Large or smaller shaped collar. Long two piece sleeves and three quarter length with cuffs. Slim skirt with opening in centre-back seam. Date: 1954. Size: Misses 18. Bust: 36. Waist: 30. Hip: 39. Cut/Uncut: complete precut pattern, used, pattern is in only fair condition; envelope is brittle and split and shredded; pattern pieces (sleeve and undersleeve) seem to have been shortened for 3/4 length version but only one cut off piece seems to be included; pattern has pin holes and small tears from having been used. Price reflects condition. See the second image for the full pattern details. Scan is of the actual pattern and envelope you will receive. All of my patterns are original, physical patterns which will arrive via US Mail, not .pdf downloads, reproductions, or copies. Unless otherwise specified, you will receive the exact copy shown in the scanned photographs in this listing. Note: Effective January 27, 2013, USPS has dramatically raised its international shipping rates. I add a small amount to actual postage to cover shipping materials and expenses but if the automatic calculator greatly overcharges I will be glad to refund the extra. To browse hundreds of fantastic vintage and modern sewing patterns please visit my ETSY shop:
- yo i'm just a girl, guess i'm some kind of freak feminist 17 y/o california girl. i love chocolate...
- Stephen King Four Past Midnight Book Hardcover First Edition
- "If you want to teach a class, or just learn astrology on your own, this book will make a comprehensive, clearly written companion." -- Dell Horoscope, January 2008
- The story of a young, unattached single girl ready for carefree adventure in the city of lights? The Kate Spade New York® Ooh La La Emanuelle is your life story! Book-styled clutch made of cotton twill. Top frame with clasp closure. Cover features "Paris and the single girl" details. Brand name ingeniously integrated into the book jacket details on back. 14-karat light gold plated hardware. Custom woven Metallic Jacquard Spade & Dots interior lining. Accordion interior features slip pockets, a center zip pocket and three credit card slots. Imported. Bottom Width: 9 in. Depth: 1 1 ⁄ 4 in. Height: 6 in. Weight: 14 oz.
- Heaven is a place where everything happens in this, Alice Sebold's debut paperback heartbreaker. A young crime victim watches over her family and friends, her brazen killer and the detective working her case. Here. everyone's version of heaven is specific, and the dead remain connected to the world of the living. A new kind of coming-of-age story, "The Lovely Bones" explores perspectives on life, love, loss and redemption. Published by Back Bay Books. CONTENT + CARE Imported. SIZE 368 pages. Width: 5.30" Height: 8.20"
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas [John Boyne] on Amazon.com. *FREE* super saver shipping on qualifying offers. Berlin 1942 When Bruno returns home from school one day, he discovers that his belongings are being packed in crates. His father has received a promotion and the family must move from their home to a new house far far away
- Available in: Hardcover. When the Dashwood family estate passes to the eldest son John and his wife, Mrs. Dashwood and her daughters Elinor, Marianne, and Margaret must find a new home. Moving to a cottage in Devonshire, the
- New Worlds of the Unexplained by Allen Spraggett Binding: Mass Market Paperback Edition: 1st Signet Printing Publisher: Signet, USA, 1976
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower has 80,016 ratings and 6,377 reviews. Tatiana said: There may be a book in the world that can address, just within very few...
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Hardcover. When he attends a dying patron of his familys boarding house, young Jim Hawkins has no idea that the man was once a pirate, or that the mans possessions include a map that will lead whoever has it to
- Find product information, ratings and reviews for a Looking for Alaska (Hardcover).
- Amazon.com: Paper Towns (9780142414934): John Green: Books
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobook, Other Format. At Miss Minchins Select Seminary for Young Ladies, young Sara Crewe enjoys the friendship of her classmates and the staff--much to stern Miss Minchins disdain. When Sara is unexpectedly impoverished,
- Ken Kesey's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest captured the radical anti-establishment mood of 1960s America. Tyrannical Nurse Ratched rules her psychiatric ward with an iron fist and a penchant for electric shock therapy, so when the boisterous McMurphy arrives - intent on disruption and showing the other patients a good time - a titanic battle of wills emerges. Kesey explores the shadowy boundaries...
- The Wind In The Willows, Kenneth Grahame Special edition to celebrate the first publication of this Children's classic, featuring beautiful illustrated by the award winning artist Robert Ingpen. Shop more books from the Childrens toy collection. Dimensions H: 24.5, W: 20cm
- Flowers are the sexual organs of plants, which may have been what designer David Pelham had in mind when he created this cover for the Penguin debut of Nabokov's densely-written and erotic novel, A...
- The American University of Beirut, AUB, is a private, non-sectarian institution of higher learning, founded in 1866, which functions under a charter from the State of New York. It is administrated by a private, autonomous Board of Trustees.
- Kinfolk is a growing community of artists with a shared interest in small gatherings. Every element of Kinfolk—the features, photography, and general aesthetics—are consistent with the way we feel entertaining should be: simple, uncomplicated, and less contrived. Kinfolk is the marriage of the appreciation for art and design and the love for spending time with family and friends. The sixth issue of Kinfolk honors the holiday season as a time to celebrate the traditions we have learned with our families, and those we cultivate among friends and young families of our own: recipes for cozy weekends, ideas for venturing out-of-doors, fragrant simmer pots, a foraging guide for pine trees, and inspiration for the dark days of winter. 144 pages, offset-printed, perfect bound, full color on uncoated paper. Printed in the USA.
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobook, Other Format. Be prepared to meet three unforgettable women:
Twenty-two-year-old Skeeter has just returned home after graduating from Ole Miss. She may have a degree, but it is 1962, Mississippi, and her mother wil
- Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- The Secret Garden Written by Frances Hodgson Burnett Illustrated by Nora S Unwin J B Lippincott Company, 1949 285 Pp. Hardcover This is the
- We try not to judge books by their covers — both proverbially and literally — but sometimes we just can’t help it. After all, the cover is your first impression of a book, and can inform the ...