- Similar itemThe Ferry Console Table is a contemporary fusion with a zebrawood veneered top. Features: Ferry collection. Espresso on birch. Sleeping deeply. Brushed stainless steel. Contemporary style. Material: Manufactured wood. Product Details: Top Material: Manufactured wood. Base Material: Manufactured wood. Storage Under Table Top: No. Product Care: Wipe clean wth a damp cloth. Assembly Required: No. Dimensions: Overall: 31" H x 58" W x 18" D. Overall Product Weight: 163lbs.
- Similar itemThin slices of steel, in series, loop into a suggestive arrangement which changes intensity as the viewing angle shifts. Sharp yet curving and smooth, the table is a marriage of technology with seamless form. The steel slices are permanently connected and powder coated, forming a sturdy, durable base for its glass top. Designed by: Chris Kabatsi Features: Thin slices of steel loop into a suggestive arrangement which changes intensity as the viewing angle shifts. Sharp yet curving and smooth, it is a marriage of technology with seamless form. Suitable for interior or exterior use. Slices are permanently connected and powder coated in a zero VOC finish, forming a sturdy, durable base for its glass top. Loop Collection. Product Details: Top Material: Glass. Dimensions: Overall: 16" H x 57" W x 21" D.
- The Shell Chair is developed out of Michael Dreebens ongoing interest in traditional craft practices in North India - in this case saddle making. Exquisitely made saddles have been produced in India for centuries, and although some horse culture persists, it's waning as India becomes more technologically developed. The Shell Chairs attempt to incentivize this skilled trade by providing these artisans with a new market for their craft, and hopefully encouraging them to pass it on to younger generations. The shape of the chair is an homage to Scandinavian design of the mid-twentieth century and embraces some of its core values: it's clean of line and is intended to emphasize the leather forming and stitching, it's deeply comfortable, and it's durable – like the saddles it's derived from, it's crafted from thick, top-grain leather, and with reasonable care, will last for decades. Frame: Soaped Oak. Leather: Black leather.
- Similar itemResulting from the desire to create a precious and charming lamp like a pearl bracelet, accommodated with a focus on light weight and transparency thanks to the use of PMMA, Caboche established itself from the onset as one of Foscarini's best-selling products, and it has become a genuine icon in the world of lighting and design. Rich, bright and sophisticated, Caboche is a mosaic of refraction, a perfect fusion of different personalities in one form, coming together to create the body and light effect of the lamp. When it is turned on, the light diffuses from inside the spheres like lots of bright crystals, providing 360° lighting of the surrounding environment and guaranteeing direct lighting on the underlying surface and reflection on the ceiling. This lighting emotion is also vouched by Led versions – affording high energy efficiency levels and durability - completely re-engineered in terms of lighting technology especially to ensure the same intensity, diffusion and temperature as the light produced by the original version. Caboche suspension lamp in medium size is the perfect protagonist for homes or public areas, uniting visual impact with lightness, decorative value and functionality. Suspension lamp with diffused light. It is offered in 2 colors: clear or gold. Features. Caboche Collection. Designed by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto, 2005. Made in Italy. Materials: Acid etched finish blown glass internal diffuser, satin finish opaline glass lower screen. External diffuser consisting of a crown of polycarbonate arches secured to a chromed metal mount and PMMA spheres. Fitted with three stainless steel suspension cables and transparent electrical cable. Canopy with galvanized metal bracket and glossy chromed batch-dyed ABS cover. Type: Suspension light. Colors: Clear, Gold. Optional offset mounting kits are available, for use when the junction box is not ideally located; Pendants can be suspended at an offset position from junction box. Caboche requires assembly. Specifications. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 19.75W x 74.9H Max. Shade: 19.5W x 7.9H. Canopy: 6.25Dia or 8.25Dia (only for LED Lutron version) Cable Length: 78 or 200. Lamp type: Halogen, LED. Bulbs: 1x150W 120V RSC (4.7”) type T3 Halogen (not included) 35W, 3000°K, 3062 lm, CRI 90, 88 lm/W LED (included); 1-10V possible configuration: On/OFF/ 1-10V; Led version possible configuration: LUTRON 3-wires/Ecosystem/On-Off. Certifications: cULus listed (Halogen or LED version); cULus listed, 120-277V (LED LUTRON version)
- Similar itemThin slices of steel, in series, loop into a suggestive arrangement which changes intensity as the viewing angle shifts. Sharp yet curving and smooth, the table is a marriage of technology with seamless form. The steel slices are permanently connected, forming a sturdy, durable base for its glass top. Features. Loop Collection. Designed by Chris Kabatsi. Made in USA. Materials: Steel, Glass. Interior use only. Glass top included. Available in various colors. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 57L x 21W x 16H.
- Similar itemInspired by Japanese mediation chairs, the ergonomic chair delivers healthy sitting. The breakthrough patented design helps the body maintain the natural S-shape curvature necessary to promote healthy posture. Add a unique touch to a living room or bedroom with this interesting chair from Kingstown Home. The high-density plastic frame and high-quality polyester cushioning ensure that this chair stands up to frequent use. Features: Material: Metal, plastic and fabric. Finish: Chrome. Upholstery: Brown and off white cow hide fabric. Upholstery fill: Polyurethane foam. Curved, padded seat back cradles the lower back for the ultimate lumbar support. Contoured design evenly distributes weight throughout the seat for hours of comfort. Gentle forward tilt to assist in rising from chair. Barnabas collection. With cross shape metal leg. Product Details: Chair Design: Club chair. Removable Seat Cushion: No. Style: Modern. Assembly Required: Yes. Product Warranty: 1 Year limited. Upholstered. Upholstery Material: Polyester/Polyester blend. Legs Included. Leg Material: Metal. Dimensions: Overall: 24" W x 24" D. Overall Product Weight: 30.56lbs.
- Similar itemKeep with tradition. The Winston Glass Console Table from Charleston Forge offers a timeless look that's both elegant and sophisticated. Each Winston Glass Console Table is skillfully handcrafted in the USA from steel, maple wood, and glass for an irresistible material mix. The twisted-steel frame supports a wood shelf and a glass top, so you have plenty of room to display your favorite accent pieces, photographs, and books. And the refined design takes the Winston Glass Console Table from transitional to whimsical to traditional with ease. 60" W x 20" D x 31.25" H Steel frame with maple wood shelf and glass surface Handmade to order in the USA The Winston Glass Console Table is part of the Charleston Forge Winston Collection
- Similar itemAllegro is an entire family of hanging lamps that take on their shape thanks to the force of gravity, created with metal lines that design the light and emit sounds when they touch. The collection name is inspired exactly to this “musicality”. Their king size makes them perfect to feature large public and private spaces, with a diffused downwards light that reflects off the ceiling. Suspension lamp with diffused, direct and indirect light. It is offered in black color. Features. Allegro Collection. Designed by Atelier OÏ, 2007. Made in Italy. Materials: The lamp consists of a chromed metal frame and epoxy powder coated full aluminum rebar rods. The rods are anchored to the mount using small metal rings. Fitted with three stainless steel suspension cables and a transparent electrical cable. Canopy with galvanized metal bracket and glossy chromed metal cover. Type: Suspension light. Color: Black. Designed to accommodate the separate lighting of the two light sources. Possible double switch. Optional offset mounting kits are available, for use when the junction box is not ideally located, pendants can be suspended at an offset position from junction box. Specifications. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 29.5W x 224.88H max. Shade: 29.5W x 31.88H. Canopy: 8.25Dia. Lamp type: Halogen or LED. Bulbs: Halogen: 1x75W E26 medium type PAR30 40° Halogen and 1x200W RSC (4.7”) type T3 Halogen (not included) LED: 63W, 3000°K, 5000 lm, CRI 90, 79.4 lm/W LED (included); possible configuration: On-Off / 1-10V. Certifications: cULus Listed.
- Similar itemSupernova is a newly-born star, but its name also means “very, really, extremely new”. Just like this light whose volume is determined by two-dimensional surfaces. Supernova is a sphere, made up of 7 pairs of discs of different forms, attached in sequence onto a slightly curved suspended metal bar. And the bulb in the middle is like the incandescent nucleus of a planet. It is a full volume that is largely created by the empty spaces between the discs. The discs are made of aluminum, a material which gives this soft volume a high-tech feel and avoids glare, offering a diffused illuminance in all directions. Suspension lamp with diffused light. It is offered in 2 colors: aluminum and multicolor. Features. Supernova Collection. Designed by Ferruccio Laviani, 2000. Made in Italy. Materials: Lamp consisting of 14 laser-cut slabs of 7 different shapes in aluminum: matt natural or epoxy powder coated. The special arrangement of the internal discs guarantees optimal reflection while at the same time avoiding glare. Matt chromed metal support frame, stainless steel suspension cable and transparent electrical cable. Ceiling flange with galvanized metal bracket and matt chromed metal cover. Type: Suspension light. Colors: Aluminum, Multicolor. Optional offset mounting kits are available, for use when the junction box is not ideally located; Pendants can be suspended at an offset position from junction box. Specifications. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 19.75W x 22.5D x 208.5H Max. Shade: 19.75W x 22.5D x 23.75H. Canopy: 7.1Dia. Lamp type: Incandescent. Bulbs: 1x100W 120V E26 medium type G40 frosted Incandescent (not included) Certifications: cULus listed.