- A French bistro table inspired the base of our round La Coupole table, handcrafted of rugged cast iron and finished in a deep gunmetal gray. We've paired it with a thick wooden top, hand finished to highlight its gorgeous open grain-- a combination of materials and textures that lends it welcoming warmth and timeless grace. 42" diam.; 29.5"H. Seats 4. Base is handcrafted of cast iron with turned details and a sleek gunmetal finish. Top is clad in select quarter-cut white oak veneers with a solid oak edge. Distressed dry oak finish accentuates the natural grain. In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Whether you want rustic charm or steampunk style, this reclaimed wood crank table is sure to suit your needs. Its iron crank allows you to adjust its height precisely, while the rich reclaimed mahogany lends weight and style to this unique piece. Use it as a display table for a treasured knickknack or two, or keep it at a cozy chair height to serve as an end table. This sturdy table is unique and functional. The combination of materials blended with the rich colors makes this table a must for any room. The addition of the crank offers a truly show-stopping detail. Raise the top all the way up for a high place to display flower vases or mementos, or lower it to chair height for the perfect place to set a cup of coffee and a book. Includes: Crank table with wood top Materials: Reclaimed mahogany brown wood and iron Finish: Lacquer wood Black iron base Adjustable height via crank Hand finished Multifunctional, adjustable height Dimensions: 30 to 42 inches high x 30 inches wide x 30 inches deep Weight: 46 pounds Color: Brown.
- Similar itemThe Bradstreet chair reinterprets classic elegance for the mod interior. Featuring turned detailing along its wooden accents, the seat offers contemporary comfort with posh upholstery. Shown in ZigZag Onyx. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. Fabric swatches are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. 31"W x 37"D x 39"H. Seat: 21"D x 21"H. Arm: 24"H. In-Arm: 24"W.
- Similar itemNoir's Aldrich coffee table delivers geometric allure to contemporary interiors. A walnut wood openwork box creates a stunning base to uphold a sleek glass top. 62"W x 35"D x 18.5"H. Wipe down with clean, dry cloth.
- Defined by its dependable bentwood construction and simple organic form, the graceful, lightweight and surprisingly strong Era Collection (1859) has been in continuous production for more than 150 years. By making the chair back and rear legs from a single piece of curved wood, designer Michael Thonet, who perfected the bentwood process for chair-making, eliminated the need for expensive and time-consuming hand-carved joints. Swiss architect Le Corbusier used the Era Chair in his buildings, stating, “This chair, whose millions of representatives are used on the Continent and in the two Americas, possesses nobility.” Other fans of this iconic form included Pierre-Auguste Renoir and Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, both of whom featured this chair in their paintings. As with any natural material, slight variations in the texture and color of the wood are to be expected and are not defects. Made in the Czech Republic at a factory that’s been making chairs for more than a century.
- Similar itemAt Menu we are obsessed with clever solutions for modern living. We want to make beautiful objects for everyday use, whether that’s an indispensable item of kitchen equipment, a clever floating shelf or a beautiful vase that adds the finishing touch to your living space.Wherever we can, we work locally with craftspeople around the world, preserving skills while creating the best modern design. For their latest Menu chair, Hung-Ming Chen and Chen-Yen Wei drew inspiration from two modernist designs – Michael Thonet’s classic Bentwood Armchair and Børge Mogensen’s Spanish Chair. The duo’s interpretation of these icons is Afteroom Lounge Chair, with leather upholstery and steel arms that curve around to form a continuous backrest.
- Similar itemThe Iliad chair captivates with modern panache from every angle. Across its front and back, customizable upholstery personalizes a retro wooden frame made current with contemporary curves. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. Fabric swatches are available by contacting email@example.com. 26.5"W x 27"D x 35.5"H. Seat: 20"W x 19"D x 17.5"H. Arm: 24"H.
- Similar itemDimensional,old growth floor joist planks of reclaimed douglas fir salvaged from deconstructed century buildings from the midwestern us, lend rich character to all of our urban wood goods' tables and benches. Carefully selected and finished by hand, the rustic modern reclaimed wood table tops are complemented by modern steel x frame bases. Looking for seating as well add a dining bench to evoke a casual and more intimate dining experience on one side or both and they provide more seating than individual chairs. Dimensions: 1.65' standard top, 48' x 30', seats 4. (choose additional sizes from the drop down menu). Height standard 29-30' tall for table height. Wood top thickness: standard: 1.65' standard or thick 2.5' exclusive design by urban wood goods salvaged , unsealed douglas fir, sustainable solid wood slab planks table comes sanded smooth with a natural finish wood tones vary slightly from light to medium brown. Finish choice available 2 oz complimentary jar of swilley's wood conditioner included as an additional finishing option and to darken color if desired steel frame 'x' base by their nature, salvaged wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character cracks will be present but they do not reduce the strength and longevity this item is artisan made. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike. Looking for a custom size please call us! Simple assembly and tools required (attach legs with electric/cordless screwdriver) made in the midwestern united states
- Similar itemEthnicraft creates timeless, functional furniture by melding minimalist design with the tactile warmth of natural wood. This coffee table features a wide floating drawer with ample open storage beneath.