- The Portfolio Madi SoFast sofa features a crimson red microfiber fabric with 2 bold striped accent pillows as well as eight-layers of comfort seating to make this sofa an inviting piece for your home. The all-wood tapered legs feature an espresso finish to complete the look. Part of the Portfolio Furniture Collection Features better materials and engineering which are the hallmark of this SoFast sofa Sofa features 8 layers of comfort seating -Layer 1 is fabric, Layer 2 is polyester fiber for comfort, Layer 3 is a soft layer of polyurethane foam for comfort, Layer 4 is a firm layer of support, Layer 5 features wrapped pocket coils for individual comfort, Layer 6 is densified fiber to insulate springs, Layer 7 is polyester woven fabric, Layer 8 is sinuous springs for a personalized seating experience Polyester hollow fill fiber back cushion Dark espresso all wood tapered legs for design and strength Engineered, padded hardwood frame Our efficient product and package design allows us to use less fossil fuel throughout the entire supply chain than standard, set-up furniture uses Materials: Polyester microfiber, steel, hardwood Finish: Dark espresso Upholstery color: Crimson red Upholstery fill: Plush foam, fiber and independently wrapped pocket coil spring system Seat dimensions: 19.5 inches high x 55 inches wide x 21 inches deep sofa Sofa dimensions: 36 inches high x 67.5 inches wide x 34.5 inches deep Arm height: 26 inches high Assembly required Color: Red.
- The Hartford Collection has won an Architizer A+ Jury Award in the Furniture - Residential category As an Architizer A+ Jury Award Winner , the Hartford Collection was selected by an illustrious jury, comprising equal parts architects+designers, cultural thought leaders and developers, from amongst hundreds of entries from around the world in each category. Read on to learn more about the Hartford Coffee Table, and click here to learn more about the Architizer A+ Awards and see photos from the awards gala held in New York on May 12, 2016. The Hartford Lounge Chair is the result of an iterative process consisting of charting, mocking up, and reworking seating angles and 'human factor' variables. It is, stated simply - a comfortable chair. Aesthetically consistent, this chair successfully expands the Moser Lounge vocabulary using the Hartford language. From a design perspective, the Hartford Lounge Chair is of a similar architecture to the Fahmida Chair or the Ellipse Lounge but has a unique perspective on the archetype. The chair relies heavily on CNC shaping to achieve its complex parts and align it aesthetically with the rest of the collection. The back leg starts as a severe steam bending, and the other parts start as solid wood "blanks", i.e. blocks of solid wood. Then each part, with the exception of the front seat rail and the back slats, is machined with a 5-axis CNC machine to achieve the intended geometry before assembly, final shaping, and sanding and finishing. The result is both hi tech and lo tech, traditional and modern - in short, very Moser. The comfort of the chair is achieved with a simple foam back topped with dacron then wrapped, resting on a seat cushion comprised of foam and dacron - both the back cushion and seat cushion sit atop atop a substrate. The substrate is wrapped in the same leather or fabric. The Hartford Lounge Chair can be made in most American hardwoods including walnut (shown), cherry, and maple. It comes with one lumbar pillow and can be upholstered in your choice of leather or fabric. Like any Moser furniture, this piece is guaranteed for life. We are confident that our innovative joinery and continued commitment to upholstery development has only raised the bar for Moser quality.
- Similar itemGilda Coffee Table- Bronze One Size. Modern coffee table with a glass top. Made from durable iron in a sleek design that looks great in any space.Content + Care- Iron.
- Similar itemOverall design turkish oushak rug. Influenced by 13th century spanish weavings. Handwoven in 1940s. Woven in western anatolia. The colors have been naturally sunfaded then overdyed with vegetal dyes. Size: 5'8' x 8'3' (173 cm x 251 cm) fully restored, cleaned, and ready to use! Although each vintage rug is one of a kind, our inventory has a very wide color and style variety. Please ask for any other size/style/color requests. Material: 100 organic natural handspun wool and cotton. Best wool quality. Photographs are taken in daylight. No artificial light source have been used. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
- Similar itemDesign by BassamFellows, 2013.By Herman Miller.Exquisitely designed in scale, materials and purpose, the Tuxedo Lounge Chair with Arms is intended to anchor lounge spaces without visually overpowering a room. The low profile lounge chair offers a deep seat at a comfortable height. And the chair offers a distinctive modularity as well. The "grid" on which the piece is based allows for the Tuxedo Lounge to be easily coupled with other pieces in the Tuxedo Collection. Product Features: Steel legs available in a range of six metal finishes Low-profile, lightweight appearance Tailored upholstery available in a wide range of textiles and colors Slim, dual-density foam cushions Available with or without quilted cushions
- Style for days! This mid-century style sofa is great for a smaller space and will be the talk of all of your friends with a solid wood base and a large choice of fabrics!Dimensions (available in 2 sizes): 57w x 34d x 30.5h 68w x 34d x 30.5h (+$60)Seat Height: 19h | Seat Depth: 22d | Arm Height: 24h Leg Height: 7h | Arm Width: 5w MADE IN THE USA + LIFETIME WARRANTY FREE IN-HOME DELIVERY�
- This striking coffee table lets you see the beauty of its bentwood walnut legs through its glass top. The retro table is bound to become a conversation piece in your living room, and its clever design keeps it incredibly stable. The smoked glass table top is the perfect setting for an art book or a small modern piece of sculpture. Make a statement in your living room with this modernist retro wood-and-glass coffee table. Two curved wooden boards intersect to provide sturdy support to the oval smoked-glass tabletop that's just the right size for a book, magazines and a cold drink. Match this unusual table with simple contemporary decor for a stunningly elegant living room. Colors: Walnut Finish: Walnut veneer Materials: Wood, glass, metal Glass: Tempered smoked glass Number of shelves: One Dimensions: 19 inches long x 43.25 inches wide x 19 inches high Color: Brown.
- Handwoven in 1940s. Woven in west anatolia. The colors have been naturally sunfaded than overdyed with vegetal dyes. Size: 5'5'' x 8'10'' (164 cm x 269 cm) fully restored, cleaned, and ready to use! Although each vintage rug is one of a kind, our inventory has a very wide color and style variety. Please ask for any other size/style/color requests. Material: 100 organic natural handspun wool and cotton. Best wool quality. Photographs are taken in daylight. No artificial light source have been used. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Stock code: 13nbc6886
- Create a modern look in your home with this trendy table which instantly breathes life into an otherwise ordinary room. The contemporary materials of wooden veneer and glass, coupled with stainless steel, establish a clean finish that complements a variety of styles and patterns. This versatility ensures that it is easily adaptable from an office piece to a coffee table at home. The materials not only augment the edgy design, but are well-chosen for their durability. The table's sturdy legs and thick tempered glass provide a stable base, while the stainless steel fasteners securely anchor the glass to the walnut veneer. The table is made from 10mm of tempered glass and bent plywood solids with a walnut veneer The table is finished with hazelnut and glass The design consists of crossed arches at the base and a shaped glass top It is accentuated by the stainless steel fasteners The dimensions are 24" H x 23" W x 23" D Assembly Required. Color: Brown.