- Long sleeve plaid wool coat in navy and green. Notched collar. Double breasted button closure at front. Decorative breast pockets. Functional flap pockets at front. Fully lined quilted interior. Tonal stitching. Body: 77% wool, 23% polyester. Lining: 100% cotton. Sleeve lining: 100% acetate. Padding: 100% polyester. Imported.
- Similar itemLeather pants are a major must this season, and this leggin-style version fits the bill. The grey shade makes things a bit more interesting, and who can argue with their slimming effects. Fabricated in: stretch suede, dry clean only by leather specialist. Zips at front. Inseam is 31".
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Medium Pebbled Tote Bag, TanDetailsSupple pebbled calfskin leather with platino hardware.Signature Valentino Rockstud pyramid studs frame front and back.Studded flat tote straps, 8" drop.Removable crossbody strap, 18" drop.Open top with flip-lock closure.Back foil logo.Interior leather zip panel; unlined.Metal feet protect bottom.10 1/4"H x 12"W x 6"D; weighs 2.5lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemCall off the search -- the everyday boot you've been looking for is here. Slip on this leather ankle bootie and strut comfortably around town in 3.5" of sturdy stacked heel. These booties hit your ankle right at the sweet spot, creating a little eye-magic that leaves legs looking long and lean. It also means that lengths of all apparel flatter, from knee-length skirts to full-length denim to midi dresses. To play off the hue of the leather, we used a tonal gore cut at a flattering angle to create visual interest, and it also delivers the stretch you need to slip on easily, so you can get up and go. Leather upper. Stretch gore panel. Man-made lining. Man-made rubber outsole. Pull-on tab at ankle. Stacked leather heel. 3.5" height. Imported.
- Similar itemFryeJackie Gore Ankle Boot, SaddleDetailsVeined leather with tonal topstitching.4 1/2" ankle-high shaft with back loop.Stitching-horse-shaped gored stretch sides.Decorative stitching at reinforced counter.Classic toe.Slip-on style.Leather lining and padded insole.Leather and rubber sole.2 1/2" stacked heel."Jackie" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: flannel, no appliqués, solid color, medium-weight sweater, classic neckline, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemNavy 'Hannah' stretch leggings from Derek Lam featuring a hook and zip fly, a waistband and a slim fit.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Mini Tote Bag, RedDetailsValentino head designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli continue to rock the fashion world with studded styling. This bag's juxtaposition of ladylike and modern is just right-a surefire hit for both new and veteran Valentino fans. Valentino vitello leather Rockstud tote.Smooth calfskin with golden hardware.Signature pyramid stud embellishment.Flat tote handles; 7" drop.Removable shoulder strap; 17" drop. Open top with with flip-lock closure. Interior zip panel; twill lining. Metal feet protect bag bottom.6 1/2"H x 11 1/2"W x 4"D.Bag weighs approx. 1lb.Made in Italy of French material. Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemJust the right size for for daily use, this Valentino shoulder tote doubles as a handbag or convenient crossbody. Platino Rockstuds lend signature style to soft, structured leather. Details Smooth calfskin leather with platino hardware. Signature Rockstuds frame front and back. Removable studded shoulder strap, 17" drop. Flat handles with rings, 5" drop. Flip-lock closure with stud detail. Foil logo at back bottom. Inside, one zip and two open pockets. Canvas lining; stud metal feet. 10"H x 12"W x 6"D; weighs 2.3lbs. Made in Italy.