- Our Scandinavian-style metal Windsor chair feels vintage and modern all at once. Available with seat and back cushions in fabric, leather, or--as seen here, in a nod to ‘70s fashions like wool vests and jackets--in soft Tibetan lambs wool. Available in a choice of two metal finishes. The seat cushion is attached; the back is a loose cushion. Product featured in White Tibetan Fur
- Similar itemThe Shell chair with a natural oak frame uses a thinply wood structure and an oversized bent ply seating deck which gives it a modern look inspired by mid century design. The wing-like shape draws focus on the wood and organic curves. The 3 leg structure gives it a clean design yet is extremely stable and durable. The bent-ply shapes and angled seating make it very comfortable as well. There are currently 12 varieties of soft tone colors of fabric including some beautiful leathers. Simple assemply required. Materials: Oak thinply with natural finish, woven blended fabric, and foam cushions. Dimensions: W 36.5 x D 30.5 x H 30 IN STOCK:
- Similar itemNormann Copenhagen expands the popular Era lounge series, designed by Simon Legald, with a two-seat sofa with well- proportioned design, a sharp silhouette and a contemporary expression. The series' DNA is clearly evident in the sofa's soft curves and sleek lines, which express a sophisticated calm that invites the sitter to pure and unreserved relaxation. The small sofa is once again highly relevant after several years dominated by larger sofas. Its simple design, with tight-fitted upholstery and wooden legs originated back in the blossoming functionalism of the 1930s and '40s, as a rebellion against the bulky, Victorian style of the time. Today, there is a growing need for more flexible furnishings - in public as well as private spaces. Many factors, including less space, many different activities and a need to be online have affected our way of being together. This has created a need for personal space for the individual within the room. The practical size of the Era sofa allows it to easily accommodate furnishing needs in both large and small homes. This is combined with an incredibly strong construction that makes it well-suited for public spaces. The series combines modern manufacturing methods with traditional furniture craftsmanship in a timeless and characterful design. Simon Legald has this to say about the sofa: "It took a long time to get the proportions and the interplay between the soft curves and the tight lines of the shell completely right. It was crucial, that the upholstery and the stitching was carried out with the utmost artisanal precision. One nice detail, for example, is that we did not use canvas, but instead upholstered the sofa with textile across the entire shell. For the seat cushion, we have prioritized a solution using custom-cut foam, so that it sits perfectly inside the seat." Just like the series' lounge chairs; the Era sofa is available with a frame in oak, walnut, black lacquered steel or chrome, and with a rocking frame in chrome. Choose between three gorgeous woolen textiles with a vibrant expression and beautiful structure, or soft and resilient leather in a countless variety of color. The era sofa is available in other textile and colors in addition to the Breeze Fusion textile shown below. Please contact us regarding other colors. Gabriel Fame Hybrid (95% New Zealand Wool, 5% Polyamide) color chart is shown in product photos. Gabriel Breeze Fusion Textile Colors(88% New Zealand Wool, 12% Polyamide):
- Similar itemThe Buttercup rocker is made from beautiful bent plywood. The curving lines cradle you as you sit. This uber cool chair certainly isn't your grandma's rocking chair! Materials. Brushed stainless steel base. White Oak: Rift-sawn white oak on bent ply. Walnut: Plain-sliced walnut veneer on bent ply Graphite on Oak: Oak veneer on bent ply with a Graphite finish Midnight on Ash: Ash veneer on bent ply with a Midnight finish. Measures 30.25"w x 30"d x 28"h x 16" seat height x 19.5" seat depth.
- Similar itemFind Slipcovers at Target.com! Introduce a cheerful splash of color to your living room, bedroom or den with this bright yellow jersey slipcover. The stretch fabric creates a snug, tailored fit. When the slipcover becomes soiled, it is machine washable and dries quickly. Size: Chair. Color: Yellow. Pattern: Solid.
- Similar itemJens Risom s furniture, the first collection designed for and manufactured by Knoll, helped establish the company as an early provider of modern design in America. The Lounge Chair s combination of gentle curves and geometric angles exhibit Risom s Scandi
- Similar itemFind Slipcovers at Target.com! Protect your chair in style with this aqua blue slipcover that's as soft as a favorite t-shirt. It is composed of a jersey material for a comfortable fit over a variety of armchairs. For cleaning ease, the slipcover is machine washable and fast to dry. Size: Chair. Color: Aqua. Pattern: Solid.
- Similar itemThe clever side handles of the Papa Bear coordinating ottoman showcase the design's rich walnut wood. Can be upholstered in a variety of fabrics and leather. Select upholstery type and color.
- Similar itemFlat-packed upholstered lounge furniture sounds like a crazy idea. Hans Hornemann considered it a requirement that the function did not involve any compromise with the design. Ace is constructed from molded plywood, covered with molded foam for the highest possible comfort. The back is flexible, which gives it a springy feeling, ensuring great sitting comfort. In order to reach the goal of this ambitious project, Normann Copenhagen has specially developed production tools, brackets, screws, legs and fabrics. Ace combines intelligent engineering with an elegant visual impression. Ace is delivered in two attractive fabrics, a vibrant velour and a flecked wool textile, as well as soft, exclusive leather. The woollen textile, “Nist”, has been developed in-house by Normann Copenhagen to complete the characteristic visual style. Nist is manufactured using an untraditional weaving technique and contains 52 percent linen, which produces an attractive natural flecking of the fabric. The velour brings Ace a seductive elegance, while Nist gives the chair a more stringent, masculine look. Ace has legs in stained beech, in the same colour tones as the fabrics for a uniform expression. The stain allows the wood’s natural flame patterns to shine through and adds a discrete play to the monochrome colour universe consisting of five inviting shades. In addition to the Ace lounge chair, the Ace collection includes a sofa, a dining table chair and a footstool. Legs: Stained Beech (for Textile), Painted Oak (for Black Leather) or Lacquered Oak (for Brandy Leather). Nist Fabric Colors ( 52 % Flax, 45 % Virgin Wool 3 % Polyamide): Velour Fabric Colors (100% Polyester): Leather: