- Elizabeth and James' 'Vanessa' top is cut in the season's key off-the-shoulder silhouette. Fully lined, this rose-print piece is made from ruffled layers of fluid silk for a breezy feel. The elasticated neckline ensures it stays perfectly in place. Shown here with: Vanessa Seward Shorts, Chloé Shoulder bag, Valia Gabriel Sandals, Arme De L'Amour Ring, Chloé Bracelet.. Multicolored silk.. Slips on.. 100% silk; lining: 100% polyester.. Dry clean.. Imported.
- Former Fendi designer Marco De Vincenzo is known for his impeccable eye for detail and glamorous use of color and texture. Set on a pin-thin stiletto heel, these army-green satin sandals are decorated with dramatic ruffles and finished with antique-rose velvet ankle straps. Wear yours with everything from denim to dresses. Shown here with: McQ Alexander McQueen Dress, M.i.h Jeans Jeans, M2Malletier Shoulder bag, Jennifer Fisher Rings.. Heel measures approximately 105mm/ 4 inches.. Army-green satin, antique-rose velvet.. Buckle-fastening ankle strap.. Made in Italy Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Similar item- Suno multicolored top - Floral-print stretch silk-crepe - Shaping darts - Slips on - 95% silk, 5% elastane - Dry clean New York-based brand Suno is synonymous with cool print collages and retro tailoring. Employing talented artisans from around the world, this CFDA award-winning label designs with a conscience - make a statement with patchwork dresses, cropped tops and full skirts.
- Similar itemGianvito Rossi's sandals have been crafted in Italy and hand-finished from lustrous burgundy velvet – a key fabric in the label's new collection. They're minimally detailed with two straps for a sleek and uncomplicated look. We think they will work equally well with tailoring and casual outfits. Shown here with: Acne Studios Blazer, Protagonist Dress, Rockins Scarf, IAM by Ileana Makri Cuff, Maria Black Ring.. Heel measures approximately 105mm/ 4 inches.. Burgundy velvet.. Buckle-fastening ankle strap.. Designer color: Granata.. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemA statement cover-up thats easy to slip on over simple looks, this boldly printed and brightly colored coat from MSGM is crafted from wool for a luxe feel and warm finish. Styling tips? We think it looks best with feminine separates - from a denim mini to a chiffon dress.
- Similar itemFirst seen on Prada's Fall '16 runway, these sandals are designed with crisscrossing leather straps that help support the towering block heel. Finished with plush claret velvet - a key fabric this season - they're balanced by a 20mm platform. Style yours in a similar black, white and red color palette. Shown here with: Prada Pants, Prada Camisole, Prada Shoulder bag, Charlotte Chesnais Ring, Eddie Borgo Ring.. Heel measures approximately 130mm/ 5 inches with a 20mm/ 1 inch platform.. Black leather, claret velvet.. Buckle-fastening ankle strap.. Made in Italy Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- - Vionnet black, midnight-blue and jade top - Crepe, silk - Draped, gathered side - Slips on - Fabric1: 100% viscose; fabric2: 94% silk, 6% elastane - Dry clean - Made in Italy Madame Vionnet was known as an architect among dressmakers in the '20s, having mastered the art of draping and bias-cut silhouettes. Today, this iconic Parisian brand is still known for its exceptionally flattering shapes, as well as its chic use of color and fabric. In our edit you're sure to find the perfect wedding reception or event dress.
- Similar itemM.i.h Jeans' maxi-length coat is part of a collection of classic denim pieces reworked with embroidery inspired by vintage '60s and '70s designs. This dark-blue style is defined at the waist by a neat belt featuring tonal-blue arrow stitching. Slip it over Breton tops and contrasting jeans. Shown here with: M.i.h Jeans Jeans, Sonia Rykiel Sweater, Loewe Clutch, Mansur Gavriel Pumps, Bottega Veneta Rings.. Dark-blue cotton and modal-blend denim.. Slips on.. 60% cotton, 40% modal.. Machine wash or dry clean.
- Similar item- Norma Kamali dark-blue coat - Mid-weight denim - Open front, asymmetric cuffs, front slant pockets, frayed edges - Slips on - 88% cotton, 10% polyester, 2% spandex - Machine wash - Imported A designer since the 1960s, New Yorker Norma Kamali expanded her range to include beachwear in 1974. Emulate Old Hollywood screen sirens in retro-inspired bikinis, featuring high-waisted briefs and flattering halterneck tops, and matching kaftans in a fabulous spectrum of shades.