- French Connection. We dare you to look at this Ooh La La Decorative Throw Pillow without adopting a French accent in your mind. Couldn't do it? Neither could we. The bold Ooh La La Decorative Throw Pillow from Alexandra Ferguson features bright lipstick-red text in a vintage font against a neutral oatmeal-colored background. Like all Alexandra Ferguson products, the Ooh La La Decorative Throw Pillow is made in America with felt that is created from 100% post-consumer recycled water bottles and has a nylon zipper closure. Fun, functional and eco-friendly? We're down with that. Made in the USA. Approximately 22"X22" Cover is made with eco-friendly 100% post-consumer recycled water bottles. Includes recycled polyester insert.
- Similar itemDesign Ludovica + Roberto Palomba, 2012. Blown satin glass, coated metal. Made in Italy by Foscarini. One, two, three lanterns that are lightweight yet brimming with seductive texture. Three different yet concurrently complementary shapes, balancing between the east and the west. A family of lamps that sheds its relaxing light in the most diverse settings, conveying the magic of rice paper or mulberry tree bark, the raw materials of traditional Japanese lanterns, in the precious physical appeal of blown and frosted glass. The horizontal lines which cut across the surface of the lamps give rise to a soft and charming décor and at the same time contribute to filtering the intensity of the light source, diffusing a full, warm and soft light into the room. They are perfect for use alone or in a harmonious composition of shapes; on a bedside table, a console and a table or even on the floor: for an area dedicated to relaxation or as meditation lamps, wisely lighting both the space we live in as well as our interior world. Ludovica + Roberto Palomba are a group of architects and designers based in Milan, Italy. They primarily deal with architecture, industrial design, exhibit design, art direction, communications and marketing consulting. The collection of three diffuser shapes in hand-blown glass made using a glass-blowing procedure without turning the glass in the mold (referred to as "stationary"); the striped effect is achieved using a mold with negative decorations which are repeated across the surface of the glass, which is subsequently ground manually "by belt" and which then undergoes immersion in acid in order to emphasize the plaster-like effect. The diffuser rests on a die cast zinc alloy tripod coated with epoxy powder paint with a rough finish on the metal surface. Available in two versions with G9 or E27 lampholder, the version with the G9 lampholder features a dimmer on the transparent cable for the gradual adjustment of brightness, while the version with the E27 lampholder is fitted with an on/off switch. rituals 1: 15.75" h | base: 9.5" dia. | cord: 70.75" L | on/off switch 11.75" from lamp. requires 1x15W CFL or 105W E26 or 1x60W G9 halogen bulb. rituals 2: 10" h | base: 13.25" dia. | cord: 70.75" L | on/off switch 11.75" from lamp. requires 1x15W CFL or 105W E26 or 1x60W G9 halogen bulb. rituals 3: 10.5" h | base: 8" dia. | cord: 70.75" L | on/off switch 11.75" from lamp. requires 1x15W CFL or 105W E26 or 1x60W G9 halogen bulb.
- Golden Rule. The message on this No Whining Decorative Throw Pillow should be pretty obvious, but if you have kids (or pets) in the house, the reminder on this throw pillow might be necessary (it also works on guests!). Part of the House Rules Collection, the No Whining Decorative Throw Pillow from Alexandra Ferguson features a bright red font that won't be ignored. Like all innovative products from Alexandra Ferguson, the No Whining Decorative Throw Pillow is made in America from felt that is created from 100% post-consumer recycled water bottles and has a nylon zipper closure. Fun, functional a nd eco-friendly? We're down with that. Made in the USA. Approximately 14"X8" Eco-friendly cover made from 100% post-consumer recycled water bottles. Includes recycled polyester fill insert.
- Similar itemThis hot little dining chair from Italian designer Antonio Basile looks good in red, but is also available in walnut and maple. It is lighter than it looks because of the bent plywood construction in birch and ash hardwoods.
- Similar itemEstablish a firm foundation and develop leadership potentials with this breathtaking centerpiece. Bourgie's beautifully flocked iridescent light pattern illuminates the value of many-faceted interactions with friends and family. Enjoy splendid abundance as this modern table lamp assumes a position of prominence among your circle of influence. This item is a high quality reproduction of the original. Set Includes: One - Bourgie Style Acrylic Table Lamp. Product Dimensions: Overall Product Dimensions: 14.5"L x 14.5"W x 28"H. Lamp Shade Dimensions: 10"L x 10"W. Cord Length: 39"L. Wool Upholstery. For relaxing or festive occasions. Three-legged interconnected base.
- Similar itemGet deep. Stately proportions, piped cushions and a generous seat depth will have you holding court. Choose either blackened metal or brass legs. Available in four fabrics options. Features: Modern design. Double doweled and corner blocked kiln dried hardwood frame & back. Sinuous steel springs & back. High resiliency foam & back. Brass or blackened metal color steel legs Lava / Lava & Lavender: 58% Polyester / 23% Olefin / 19% Acrylic Linen: 100% Polypropylene Brick: 31% Hemp / 29% Cotton / 40% Polyester.
- Loving Life. We don't think it's bragging to admit you love your life... as long as you don't do it too often. Display your feelings with this cheeky The Good Life Decorative Throw Pillow from Alexandra Ferguson. The Good Life Decorative Throw Pillow features a classic navy-and-white color combination and vintage cursive font. Like all products from Alexandra Ferguson, The Good Life Decorative Throw Pillow is made with felt that is created from 100% post-consumer recycled water bottles and has a nylon zipper closure. Fun, functional and eco-friendly? We're down with that. Made in the USA. Approximately 22"X22" Eco-friendly cover is made from 100% post-consumer recycled water bottles. Includes recycled polyester insert. The The Good Life Decorative Throw Pillow by Alexandra Ferguson
- Similar itemGoing for Baroque. More is more, we say! Indulge in the luxe life with the Baroque Style Lamp from 100 Essentials. This gorgeous table lamp is made entirely from high-quality acrylic in a frosted-white hue. Decorative curves define the three legs, which intersect to create some great dimensional appeal, while vertical lines on the shade create a puckered plisse effect. With its modern-meets-traditional look, this beautiful lighting accessory works in contemporary spaces, eclectic homes, and transitional rooms. Enjoy more with this stunning lamp from 100 Essentials. Bulbs are not included. Made in China.
- Similar itemThe Wave Lounge Chair is representative of Manulution's design direction, exploiting the abstract transformation of traditional craftsmanship into unique and authentic products of modern design. The Wave is designed as a seating piece of unified composition with seat and backrest made in solid and locally sourced Bosnian hardwoods. The stainless steel base enhances the product's light modernist appearance. The sculptural form of the Wave render it an ideal piece for lounges as well as homes. The Wave Lounge Chair is a part of the Wave Collection, that also includes: Wave Dining Table , Wave Dining Chair and Wave Cabinet. Manulution buys walnut and cherry logs from private orchards throughout Bosnia. These are trunks of old trees, which are cut when their productive life of fruit bearing is over and need to be replaced by new ones. They are bought directly from villagers, often in very small quantities, whenever it is offered. Other hardwoods (i.e. maple, oak, elm, and ash) are sourced from public forestry companies, the management of which has vastly improved in recent years. The forest certification process has started and several forests are FSC certified. There is also concrete evidence that forests are exploited sustainably. A recent forestry inventory (financed and supported by the World Bank) has shown that Bosnia's forest volume has increased significantly since the last inventory was conducted in 1960s. In fact, the study indicated that Bosnia, ostensibly, has more trees per capita than any country in Europe or Central Asia.