Shop this look
- Similar itemDesigned by Tokujin Yoshioka for Kartell, this transparent side table is designed with a texture reminiscent of sparkling crystal cut glass. Its twisted form refracts light in myriad directions. Remove its top and use its interior as storage. Use as a side table or a stool. Suitable for indoor/outdoor use. Kartell's creative, transparent creations illuminate the light of internal spaces with a touch of unexpected beauty - both modern and timelessly classic. For more than 60 years, the Italian company has brought continual evolution to the materials, design, and color spectrum of its signature polycarbonate creations, each dreamed up by some of the most creative minds in the design industry.
- Similar itemTimeless beauty describes this gilded white washed buffet. A unique shape on the sides makes this piece particularly alluring. The hand carved doors painted in gold set against the white washed cabinet makes a bold and beautiful statement. Store your treasured dishes and linens in this well-made buffet. Aged wood construction. Hand painted with gold accents. Two doors. Dimensions : H: 37.25: W: 66.25" D: 19"
- Update the look of your living room with a modern twist on the traditional coffee table. The rustic, reclaimed wood of inlaid parquet creates a beautiful yet practical surface, ready to support your magazines, hors d’oeuvres (and occasionally, a perching party guest) in style. A contemporary, black metal base features circular shapes that make this table feel light and open within your modern urban loft or living space. 19 inches high x 60 inches wide x 33 inches deep. Constructed from white cyprus reclaimed wood and metal. Metal base has a textured painted black finish. Metal base features open circular design. Features curved parquet design tabletop.
- Similar itemOriginally designed by Hans Wegner; the shell chair’s focus on functionality is articulated in Wegner’s choice of three legs instead of the usual four; a choice that is not only structurally stronger but which uses fewer materials. Our replica Hans Wegner Shell Chairs are made from pressed plywood, with real wood veneers and are upholstered in a premium cashmere.
- Inspired by Gilbert Poillerat and Jansen. This table has been adapted from the many bronze tables that were made for Maison Jansen and others in the made 20th century. It has a simple and elegant shape that works in a variety of interiors. Gold leaf finishing in the twisted tubular legs emulates the gold bronze version of yesteryear. 18 inches high x 44 inches wide x 21 inches deep; Glass: 3/8 inch thick. Material: wrought iron, glass. Finish: hand applied antique gold leaf. Glass has a smokey tint. Weight: 40 lbs.
- Similar itemNatural company. Rattan wicker weaves texture and warmth atop sturdy iron powdercoated metal frame. Position as stand-alone coffee table or as pair; for indoor use only. Details and Dimensions: Nest rattan coffee table. 35" Dia. X 15"H. Rattan wicker with clear gloss lacquer. Iron powdercoated metal. Plastic bumpers. For indoor use only. Wipe with dry cloth. Made in the Philippines. Overall Dimensions: Height: 15" Diameter: 35"
- The Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker Base is exemplary of the Eameses’ iterative process and their desire to make “the best for the most for the least.” With each new finish and configuration, this rocking chair continues to push the boundaries of what the shell chair can be, whether it’s in an office lounge or the corner of your living room. Made of 100 percent recyclable polypropylene, the Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker Base’s subtle matte texture offers a soft tactility and notable durability and is available in an array of colors and numerous upholstery options.
- Warm-toned African ebony veneers and substantial side panels of clear acrylic form a light and luxurious look in this modern masterpiece from our Avalon Collection, accented with polished stainless steel. Stylish enough to go anywhere, this 48”-wide console has expansive top, plus a shelf and two storage compartments below, each with an adjustable shelf in each. Doors are highlighted by jewelry-like ring hardware, an MG+BW exclusive design, and have a “soft close” feature. Place this piece in a home office, entryway, dining, or media room for truly great-looking storage. Also a wonderful companion to our Avalon desk, in matching materials, and works well with many other pieces in our line.
- Similar itemThe Case Study Fiberglass Rocking Chair is an essential for the modern home and with so many options, it is possible to create your own one-of-a-kind chair. The shell is available in a myriad of colors. Choose your wire-frame in either zinc-plated steel or black powder-coated steel, and finish your design by choosing either solid maple runners or solid walnut runners. Easily one of the most important and recognizable designs of the twentieth century. The Fiberglass Shell Chairs were originally designed by Charles Eames in 1948 as an entry in The Museum of Modern Art’s International Design Competition. At the time, no one could possibly have anticipated the massive success and longevity of this iconoclastic design. Modernica creates each shell, by hand, one-by-one, in their Los Angeles factory—just as they had been designed, developed, and produced by the Eames Office, here in Southern California in the 1950s. Modernica uses all of the original presses and specialized equipment obtained from Century Plastics. To ensure authenticity of production, the initial shell chair production was overseen by Sol Fingerhut and Irv Green, the same team Charles Eames employed over sixty years ago to develop the original technology. Modernica is committed to the legacy of the authentic genuine design of Charles Eames. Modernica creates each chair with the charge of adhering to the original tactile qualities, texture, and characteristics that alone are unique to the fiberglass shell chair. Our fiberglass chairs contain no (PBDE) Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers.
- Similar itemCoquettish and feminine, the Bleeker End Table is inspired by the boudoirs of great French courtesans. Bathed in a warm brown finish on poplar wood, its two drawers are ideal for a lover¿s letters and quill pens for those who still believe in romance. Item Dimensions: 18.1" W X 15" D X 30.1"H. Care Instructions: Wood is a natural material with variations of color shade, configuration, streaks, and grain structure. Each individual piece of Safavieh furniture has characteristic markings that will differ from photo and showroom samples. Regular attention and maintenance of fine furniture can ensure its beauty for years to come. Always use felt pads under all articles to prevent discoloration or softening of the lacquer. Plastic and rubber bases on items can discolor wood. Packaging Dimensions: 20.5W X 16.5D X 15.7H. Assembly Required: Yes. Weight: 17.6. Poplar Wood; Imported;
- Similar itemDesigned by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba for Kartell, this modern side table is designed is both ethereal, yet playful. It states its presence through angular, geometric lines and illuminates a space with its translucence and beautiful amber hue. Use as a side table or a stool. Pairs with the Amber Shelving Unit. Kartell's creative, transparent creations illuminate the light of internal spaces with a touch of unexpected beauty - both modern and timelessly classic. For more than 60 years, the Italian company has brought continual evolution to the materials, design, and color spectrum of its signature polycarbonate creations, each dreamed up by some of the most creative minds in the design industry.
- This Industrial seared oak buffet cabinet combines form and function by hiding spacious storage within a gorgeous, natural oak sideboard. The rich, burnt brown finish has unique wood grains and distinctions for a one-of-a-kind piece. Three geometric, sleek metal handles open the doors to your stored treasures. 29.5 inches high x 78.75 inches wide x 17.75 inches deep; Leg height: 6.65 inches. Constructed from solid oak. Finished in seared oak. Each piece is unique. Coordinating console and dining table available separately.