- Similar itemThis ck sumptuous bracelet features stainless steel and a bangle style. Stainless steel bracelet. Bangle style. 1.25" Wide. Imported.
- Giuseppe ZanottiAnkle-Wrap T-Strap Leather High-Heel Sandal, Tan DetailsUntamable: These Giuseppe Zanotti leather high-heel sandals feature equestrian bridle detail with signature unbridled flair. Leather upper with equestrian bridle detail. 5" covered stiletto heel; 1/2" platform; 4 1/2" equiv.Open toe with brass bit detail. Buckled T-strap; adjustable ankle-strap. Perforated, crisscross ankle-wrap with buckle. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- These polarized Ray Ban aviators are streamlined classics with a twist: Tiny hinges in the bridge and temples fold these up into half their size, making for compact, easy transport. Plastic tipped temples and signature logo lettering at one corner. Case and cleaning cloth included. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Width: 5.25in / 13.5cm Height: 2in / 5cm Lens width: 58mm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemThis is the style that started it all. The original Ray-Ban large metal aviator in size 62mm gold with green polarized lenses that keep undesirable light from reaching your eyes. Ray-Ban polarized lenses boast a perfectly layered construction of glass and polarized film. The result is a high-performance lens that truly protects your eyes.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenPearl-Studded T-Strap Sandal, BlackDetailsSilk satin upper.Pearlescent bead detail.Adjustable ankle strap with silver-tone buckle.4 3/4" heel; 3/4" platform; 4" equiv.Leather sole.Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Silver plated brass. Folding clap closure. Made in Italy.
- A chunky Alexis Bittar bracelet in cool, croc textured lucite with gold tone trim. Hinge and magnetic clasp. Made in the USA. Measurements Width: 2in / 5cm Diameter: 2.25in / 6cm. Available sizes: One Size
- These ultra light Gucci sunglasses have a retro aviator style. Flexible wire frames and round, tinted lenses. Round frame. Non polarized lenses. Made in Italy. Measurements Width: 5.75in / 14.5cm Height: 2.25in / 5.5cm Lens Width: 60mm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemThe gladiator trend just got a whole lot sexier with this must-own platform pair. Gold-tone studs and buckle details compliment the smooth leather design, creating a modern look that's full of edge. Platform dress sandals. Open toe. Strappy gladiator upper with raw edge detail. Gold-tone stud and buckle accents. Ankle strap with buckle and goring closure. 1.5" platform. 5" heel. Material: Leather.