Discover your style
is this really what you wanted?
Longchamp bags used to be sooo cute until all of the aberzombies started carrying them. =.= At school, everybody calls me "unfashionable" for not wearing excessive amounts of VS PINK, Abercrombie, or AE. I'm serious even the teachers wear it. =.= At least I view fashion as a way of self-expression, not a status symbol.
List of fashion trends I DESPISE
1. Yoga Pants. NO, YOU DO NOT DO YOGA. You enjoy wearing comfortable * cough frumpy * pants or you like showing off your legs to boys.
2. Headband and ponytail trend. Only Blair Waldorf looks cute.
3. Freaking layers. WHY THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING A TANK TOP OVER ANOTHER TOP IN FREAKING SUMMER.
4. Wearing Pajamas to school. Okay no comment here.
5. Hoodies with brand-names. Ew, ew, ew.
6. UGGS. I hate them with a burning passion. Wearing Uggs in the summer time with short shorts? I hate that even more. Ugly, unflattering, elephant-like shoes with a pricey tag. Um, excuse me, but I prefer Ralph Lauren boots.
2415 383 1288 285 1380 55 32 236 2339 331 711 722 828 3750 2689 5172 2244 20 3 23 13