- Lindt Gold Bunny by Jacqui Small. A beautiful colour recipe book put together by Lindt's master chocolatiers. Contains 26 easy-to-make recipes sweet-tooths will love. From delicious muffins, madeleines or tiramisu - this is an indulgent treat for chocolate fans of any age. 100% Paper.
- Similar itemJust as sweet as can be, our charming glass rabbit is perfect for filling with colorful candies and festive Easter treats. Two-piece design with dish and lid inspired by vintage glassware. Hand pressed from clear soda-lime glass. Dishwasher safe.
- Similar itemInspired by the whimsical illustrations in vintage storybooks, our sculptural candy dish showcases a playful bunny pulling his wagon, ready to fill with seasonal surprises. Destined to become a family favorite, the white earthenware dish provides charming presentation for everything from colorful Easter sweets to roasted nuts and other classic cocktail nibbles. Made of glazed earthenware. Hand-wash.
- Similar itemInspire inventive mixology with this gift set from W+P Design, famed for their vintage-inspired barware essentials. The set arrives ready for giving in a whimsically illustrated kraft-paper box. Gift set includes a Mason jar cocktail shaker, muddler and double-sided jigger. Mason jar shaker is retrofitted with a strainer and cap and holds plenty of ice for shaking—not stirring—perfectly chilled cocktails. Muddler gently crushes, or "muddles," fruits and herbs, releasing their juices and aromatic essential oils for making flavorful infusions. Double jigger measures full and half shots, perfect for custom-strength blending.
- Lose yourself in a whimsical world with this White Rabbit teacup and saucer from Mrs Moore’s Vintage Store. With his iconic pocket watch on the interior, the cup’s exterior includes the White Rabbit character and reverses to the quote ‘Oh My Ears and Whiskers’. The saucer features the longer version of the quote in black and reads ‘Oh My Ears & Whiskers I’m Late I’m Late For a Very Important Date’. Handmade in Staffordshire, England, all the fantastical details on this piece have been applied by hand and there are more Alice In Wonderland inspired designs available from Mrs Moore’s Vintage Store.Key features: * Material: Fine Bone China * Dimensions: H6.5xD14cm * Design inspired by Lewis Carol’s famous characters * White Rabbit silk print on the cup with ‘Oh My Ears & Whiskers’ on the reverse * Iconic pocket watch printed on the interior * Classic quote along the edge of the saucer * Designed by Mrs Moore & made in Staffordshire England *
- Step into the whimsical world of Alice in Wonderland with this sugar bowl from Mrs Moore’s Vintage Store. Depicting Lewis Carol’s iconic character the White Rabbit, this sugar bowl has been handmade and decorated by a dedicated in team in Staffordshire, England. Made from fine bone china, the interior of the bowl reads ‘One Lump of Two’ and there are more fantastical Alice in Wonderland inspired tableware items available from the vintage inspired brand.Key features: * Material: Fine Bone China * Dimensions: H6.5xD10.5cm * Design inspired by Lewis Carol’s iconic characters * The White Rabbit silk printed on the front * ‘One Lump or Two?’ on the interior * Designed by Mrs Moore & made in Staffordshire England * Decorated by hand * Dishwasher & microwave safe * Presented in a stunning gift box
- Similar itemThese charming vintage straws add a touch of retro style to any drink. Perfect for milkshakes, malts and smoothies, these wide-mouth straws will not fall apart in your drink and, unlike plastic straws, are biodegradable. Manufacturer: The Sugar Diva. Includes: 25 straws. Material: Paper. Dimensions: 7"¾" Made in USA. FEATURES: Thick, durable paper straws will not fall apart in your drink; straws are biodegradable and will compost in three months. Wide opening ensures even flow. Food-safe paper and ink.
- Add a touch of vintage Americana to your next Fourth of July party or picnic with these sturdy triple-ply napkins. Environmentally friendly napkins are biodegradable, bleached without chlorine and feature water-based colors. Set includes 15 cocktail napkins. Manufacturer: Paper Products. Includes: 15 napkins. Material: Paper. Dimensions: 5" x 5" Made in Germany.
- Similar itemBrighten your springtime celebrations with our vintage-inspired cocktail napkins, decorated with a woodland bunny that looks on at the festivities. Made of soft and durable paper for effortless entertaining, they're embellished with a pale blue floral that re-creates the look of damask textiles. Pair them with other pieces from our Damask Easter Bunny collection, or layer with any simple white dinnerware. Made of triple-ply paper for durability. Recyclable materials. Set of 16.