- Similar itemIn a word: Dramatic. That's the best way to describe the decorative effect of this large and weighty wrought iron centerpiece finished in gold. Five mercury-like glass cups hold as many pillars to create a stunning light display atop your table. Make it seasonal by adding holiday greenery around or through the scrolled base. Color: Gold. 15.50"Dia x 16.50"H. Wrought iron, glass. Mouth-blown. Clean with a soft, dry cloth. For use with 2x3 candles. Assembly Required.
- Similar itemGorgeous hard wood accent table with a hand-carved fleur-de-lys bib for a French twist. This shabby chic, chateau-style table is truly elegant and makes a great side table or bistro table. This table is larger and heavier than most side tables offered on site. Assembly required.
- Similar itemThe Thatcher Sofa is our transitional interpretation of a classic. Plush cushions offer wide seating for optimal comfort. The low, tufted back and high arms exude modern style. And the nailhead trim and exposed wooden legs make the piece interesting. 31.5 inches high x 85 inches wide x 30.5 inches deep. Seat height: 19.5 inches; arm height: 31.5 inches; inside depth 22.5. Custom upholstery options available; 12.75 yards of fabric required; shown and priced in light ivory linen fabric. Hardwood frames made in the USA featuring heavy gauge sinuous wire sprints offering comfort, superior suspension and durability. Ultra Down seat cushions feature high resilient foam core wrapped in 90/10 down blend offering luxurious comfort and support.
- Similar itemA modern rustic accent piece, the Slade's glass hurricane sits inside a rectangular wooden cube with rounded corners. Miniature metallic ball feet and mirror detailing offer a hint of bohemian glamour to this subdued candleholder by Arteriors. Available in 2 sizes. Wood, glass and iron. Black satin finish. Antique silver foil clad feet. Small: 9" Sq. x 13"H. Large: 9" Sq. x 23"H.
- Similar itemBetter get a velvet rope, because your living room just got a VIP section. Stately proportions, piped cushions and a generous seat depth will have you holding court. Choose either blackened metal or brass legs. Available in four fabrics options. Features: Modern design. Double doweled and corner blocked kiln dried hardwood frame & back. Sinuous steel springs & back. High resiliency foam & back. Brass or blackened metal color steel legs Lava / Lava & Lavender: 58% Polyester / 23% Olefin / 19% Acrylic Linen: 100% Polypropylene Brick: 31% Hemp / 29% Cotton / 40% Polyester.
- Similar itemDesign Seyhan Özdemir & Sefer Çaglar. Oak, Ash or Walnut, painted steel. Made in Portugal by De La Espada. Poly Side Table is a compact, multi-level side table suitable for any environment. Designed by Autoban and manufactured by De La Espada for the Autoban brand. Autoban has teamed up with De La Espada to create a new furniture line, Autoban Built by De La Espada. Select designs from Autoban's ever-growing product portfolio are built in De La Espada factories in Spain and Portugal, and are available in De La Espada's signature material range including solid American Black Walnut or American White Oak. Autoban Built by De La Espada combines the best qualities of the two collaborating design firms for a range of furniture that is clever, fresh and exciting while strongly rooted in traditional craft and the integrity of a lifetime of experience. In 2003, Seyhan and Sefer founded Autoban, an interior design and product studio that has been gaining widespread recognition and receiving design awards around the world. Hailing from Istanbul, Autoban has a wealth of culture from which to draw a unique aesthetic language. They use raw materials to create sleek, modern designs with varied cultural and historic elements with a splash of whimsy. Founders Seyhan Özdemir and Sefer Çaglar find their core inspiration in nature, daily rituals, childhood memories and the city in which they live. Poly side table tops are offered in American black walnut finished with a Danish oil, American white oak finished with a Danish oil or a white oil, European Ash finished with a white oil, black stain, or brown paint RAL 8019. The three table tops rest on black painted steel. 27.2" h | 22.6" w | 25.9" L. three table heights: 15.3" h | 21.2" h | 27.2" h.
- Similar itemThe French charms of the Sherrilyn table get updated in a contemporary color palette, shown here in grey painted poplar with a contrasting white top and x-details on drawer fronts. Tall and slim, this piece will serve as a pretty lingerie chest in bedroom or bath, or brighten other rooms in need or storage. Features: Material: Poplar. Sherrilyn collection. Dimensions: Overall: 35.4" H x 18" W x 14.9" D. Overall Product Weight: 36.4lbs.
- Similar itemNew concept in sleeper sofas features a trundle mattress disguised as the sofa's front rail. Simply pull it forward and voilà, you have a single lower trundle bed. Pull it all the way up and it pops into place next to the tight-back seat to create a queen-size sleeper or super-size lounger. Tweedy upholstery suits up Reston's clean, classic lines in a great shade of charcoal with handsome topstitching detail. After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order. Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame. 100% polyester upholstery. Sinuous wire suspension. Seat cushions are soy-based polyfoam with inner springs. Back cushions are 100% recycled polyester fiber in 50/50 cotton/poly blend downproof ticking. Sleeper mechanism. Solid hardwood legs with black walnut finish. Made in North Carolina, USA.
- Similar itemWhite mini wax candle set from Diptyque featuring Baies, Figuier and Roses scents, glass containers, logo stickers and presented in a logo box.