- Similar itemGorgeous hard wood accent table with a hand-carved fleur-de-lys bib for a French twist. This shabby chic, chateau-style table is truly elegant and makes a great side table or bistro table. This table is larger and heavier than most side tables offered on site. Assembly required.
- An ingenious design featuring a handblown glass jar fitted with a removable hanging tealight holder. No reaching down inside the jar to retrieve burned-out candles—just lift the metal holder and there you go. Easy ambience. Details & Dimensions: Amber. 4"Dia x 4.25"H. Glass, iron. Handcrafted—slight variation in color and shape. Clean with a soft, dry cloth. For use with a tealight. Exclusively Pier 1.
- Similar itemThe Thatcher Sofa is our transitional interpretation of a classic. Plush cushions offer wide seating for optimal comfort. The low, tufted back and high arms exude modern style. And the nailhead trim and exposed wooden legs make the piece interesting. 31.5 inches high x 85 inches wide x 30.5 inches deep. Seat height: 19.5 inches; arm height: 31.5 inches; inside depth 22.5. Custom upholstery options available; 12.75 yards of fabric required; shown and priced in light ivory linen fabric; sample fabric available upon request. Hardwood frames made in the USA featuring heavy gauge sinuous wire sprints offering comfort, superior suspension and durability. Ultra Down seat cushions feature high resilient foam core wrapped in 90/10 down blend offering luxurious comfort and support.
- Byredo's set of mini candles includes three unique and unexpected scents. 'Bibliothèque' has top notes of Peach anchored with woody Patchouli, while 'Cotton Poplin' is light and musky. 'Fleur Fantôme' has the most robust fragrance, opening with Lemon and anchored with a Suede finish. Made in France, they're handcrafted with the brand's signature black wax, cotton wicks and mouth-blown glass containers. It's the perfect housewarming gift or luxe addition to your own home.
- Similar itemDesign Seyhan Özdemir & Sefer Çaglar. Oak, Ash or Walnut, painted steel. Made in Portugal by De La Espada. Poly Side Table is a compact, multi-level side table suitable for any environment. Designed by Autoban and manufactured by De La Espada for the Autoban brand. Autoban has teamed up with De La Espada to create a new furniture line, Autoban Built by De La Espada. Select designs from Autoban's ever-growing product portfolio are built in De La Espada factories in Spain and Portugal, and are available in De La Espada's signature material range including solid American Black Walnut or American White Oak. Autoban Built by De La Espada combines the best qualities of the two collaborating design firms for a range of furniture that is clever, fresh and exciting while strongly rooted in traditional craft and the integrity of a lifetime of experience. In 2003, Seyhan and Sefer founded Autoban, an interior design and product studio that has been gaining widespread recognition and receiving design awards around the world. Hailing from Istanbul, Autoban has a wealth of culture from which to draw a unique aesthetic language. They use raw materials to create sleek, modern designs with varied cultural and historic elements with a splash of whimsy. Founders Seyhan Özdemir and Sefer Çaglar find their core inspiration in nature, daily rituals, childhood memories and the city in which they live. Poly side table tops are offered in American black walnut finished with a Danish oil, American white oak finished with a Danish oil or a white oil, European Ash finished with a white oil, black stain, or brown paint RAL 8019. The three table tops rest on black painted steel. 27.2" h | 22.6" w | 25.9" L. Three table heights: 15.3" h | 21.2" h | 27.2" h.
- Similar itemBetter get a velvet rope, because your living room just got a VIP section. Stately proportions, piped cushions and a generous seat depth will have you holding court. Choose either blackened metal or brass legs. Available in four fabrics options. Features: Bank Collection. Materials: Brass or blackened metal color steel legs. Lava / Lava & Lavender: 58% Polyester / 23% Olefin / 19% Acrylic. Linen: 100% Polypropylene. Brick: 31% Hemp / 29% Cotton / 40% Polyester. Modern design. Double doweled and corner blocked kiln dried hardwood frame & back. Sinuous steel springs & back. High resiliency foam & back. Dimensions: (inches) Overall: 96L x 36D x 27.1H; Seat Height: 15.
- Similar itemWhite mini wax candle set from Diptyque featuring Baies, Figuier and Roses scents, glass containers, logo stickers and presented in a logo box.
- We love the mix of formal and relaxed style embodied by this sofa: a tufted upholstered bench seat, a box pleated skirt, three comfy back cushions and a wide selection of custom fabrics to finish it all off. 35 inches high x 84 inches wide x 38.5 inches deep. Seat height: 19 inches; inside arm depth; 84 inches; seat depth 22. Custom upholstery options available; 13.5 yards of fabric required; Shown and priced in light ivory linen fabric. Hardwood frames made in the USA featuring heavy gauge sinuous wire sprints offering comfort, superior suspension and durability. Ultra Down seat cushions feature high resilient foam core wrapped in 90/10 down blend offering luxurious comfort and support.
- Similar itemThe timeless quatrefoil shape tops the Oomph Greenwich side table, a playful accent piece ideal for larger living rooms. Standing tall on tapered legs, its unique silhouette and modern lacquer finish make a bold statement in transitional interiors. 27" Dia x 22"H. Handcrafted wood frame. Shown in eros pink with painted raffia. Choose from a selection of highly lacquered base colors and surface textures. Made in the USA.