Shop this look
- Similar itemHigh rise paper bag waistSelf-tie beltPleated frontConcealed zip flySlash side pockets, jetted pocket to reverseStraight cut legRegular fit
- Forever 21 Contemporary Fresh and feminine thanks to delicate details like pintucking floral lace at its Vneckline and hem and dainty crochet throughout this cami is a surefire summer hit. Its silky soft woven fabric and subtle waist shirring only further its fine look and make it a chic choice for both casual and classy sunnyseason events. Semisheer unlined. Lightweight. Shell 100% rayon Contrast 100% nylon. 25.5" full length 36.5" chest 36" waist. Measured from Small. Hand wash cold. Made in China.
- Similar itemAncient Greek Sandals. Semele Strappy Flat Sandal, Gold. Ancient Greek Sandals with vachetta leather metallic straps. 0.5" heel; 0.3" platform. Adjustable ankle strap; signature wing buckle. Golden hardware. Vachetta-leather mix. "Semele" is imported.
- Similar itemElegant and versatile, this minimalist day-to-evening design is crafted in soft leather with a plump pebbled textured and finished with a richly plated signature turnlock. The chic chain strap detaches to transform it into a clutch. ; Pebble leather ; Turnlock closure, fabric lining ; Strap with 22 1/4" drop for shoulder or crossbody wear ; 7" (L) x 4 1/4" (H)
- Diane von Furstenberg Voyage After 6 Embossed Clutch Bag, Paprika Details Diane von Furstenberg lizard-embossed clutch bag. Removable chain-inset shoulder strap; 18" drop. Exterior back pocket with magnetic closure. Flap top with logo-engraved metal bar. Hidden snap closure. Logo jacquard lining. Inside: center zip compartment. Six card slots. 5. 5"H x 7. 3"W x 1"D. "Voyage After 6" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor. Size: One Size. Color: PAPRIKA. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: 100% COW LEATHER.
- Keep your cool in this polished, classic short. Twill bermuda short with a tailored look. Belt loop waistband. Slash hand pockets at front. Rear welt pockets. Zipper fly with hook-and-bar closure. Straight hemline with side notches. 94% cotton, 6% spandex. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: ; Waist Measurement: 28 in ; Outseam: 22 in ; Inseam: 13 in ; Front Rise: 9 in ; Back Rise: 14 in ; Leg Opening: 16 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 4, inseam 13. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemA bib frame of crochet lace makes a pretty focal point for a charming summer top in a slubbed woven fabric. The flowy cut is fashioned with a shirred center front and box-pleat back. Brand: Bobeau. Style Name: Bobeau Crochet Inset Sleeveless Top. Style Number: 1145915_1. 26 1/2" front length; 30" back length (size Medium); Semi-sheer; base layer shown sold separately; Split neckline; Sleeveless; 52% rayon, 48% polyester
- Aquazzura. Blondie Studded Lattice Espadrille Sandal, White. Aquazzura suede espadrille sandal. 1" flat braided jute platform. Studded, perforated vamp with mesh underlay. Wraparound lace-up ankle tie. Lightly padded leather footbed. Leather insole and sole. "Blondie" is made in Italy.
- Tomas Maier. Palm Tree Canvas Ankle-Wrap Espadrille, Chino. Tomas Maier canvas espadrille flat. 0.3" flat heel. Round toe. Signature palm tree at vamp. Grosgrain ties laces through front and halter. Self-tie ankle wrap. Rubber outsole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemCasual days call for utilitarian styles like these Petite slouchy shorts. Sits high on the waist and comes with handy side pockets, a D-ring belt and turn-up hems. 100% Cotton. Machine wash.
- Similar itemSlinky fabric and a flared silhouette lend effortless drape to a ribbed Free People tank. Banding trims the scoop neckline and racer back. Patch breast pocket. Fabric: Ribbed jersey. 85% rayon/15% linen. Hand wash. Imported, Vietnam.
- Similar itemGenuine leather. This product has a unique appearance thanks to a special dyeing process. The faded effect will become even greater over time. Some colour rub-off is to be expected.
- Similar itemMaison Margiela Paint-Splatter Document Pouch, Red Details Maison Margiela paint-splattered leather document pouch. Embossed logo at top center. Front slip pocket. Zip top closure; silvertone hardware. Inside, faille lining; open compartment. 8.5"H x 11"W x 0.5"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Maison Margiela: Enigmatic Belgian designer Maison Margiela is a pioneer of avant-garde fashion, working with other deconstructionist designers during the 1980s to redefine luxury under radical new terms. In conjunction with the influential Antwerp Six and pioneers like Comme des Garcon's Rei Kawakubo, Margiela challenged the boundaries of convention, turning out extreme proportions, deconstructed designs, and conceptual pieces made from found objects like trash bags and seat belts. Though the famously reclusive Margiela is no longer with the label he sold in 2002, his distinctive vision is as relevant as ever, influencing a new generation of mainstream and directional designers alike. Color: RED. Material: 100% Calf Leather.