- Similar itemThe designer’s signature low slung slouch jean with a slight stretch, in a dirty blue wash. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling with pocket studs. Undone topstitched detail at right front pocket. Distressed detail & contrasting gold stitching at pockets & hem. Embossed gold metal button & brass pocket studs. Sits low on hips. Slouchy waist & back with skinny leg. 10" rise. 29" inseam. Color: Blue Denim. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Made in Italy.
- Adjustable length. Buckle closure. Skull with Swarovski crystals. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemA shirttail hem gives a layered look to a Clu top with boat neckline. Raised ribbed stripes give tactile interest. A contrast patch breast pocket and faux button shoulder placket finish the look. Long sleeves. Fabric: Textured jersey. Shell: 53% rayon/46% polyester/1% spandex. Trim 1: 50% cotton/50% polyester. Trim 2: 100% cotton. Wash cold. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 22in / 56cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: M,S,XS
- Dark-green cotton-gabardine. Buttoned epaulettes, black leather buckled collar and cuff tabs, buttoned pockets, belt loops, buckled belt, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose; trim: 100% leather (Calf). Dry clean
- Similar itemLight blue stretch cotton ripped skinny jeans from Saint Laurent featuring belt loops, a button and zip fly, a five pocket design and a faded effect.
- Similar itemThis stylish striped shirt from Lauren Ralph Lauren is crafted from crisp cotton and features delicate pintucks along each side of the placket. Features a stand collar, pintucking along each side of the four-button placket, long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs and a split back yoke. 100% Cotton. Machine wash. Imported.
- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with a tapered waist and slim set-in sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Belt-style double wrap bracelet in lipstick red. Silver-tone hardware. Pin buckle closure. Three delicate chains with 3D skulls. Logo engraving at hardware. Adjustable. Tonal stitching. Leather band. Metal hardware. Made in Italy.
- Purple whipsnake double wrap bracelet with Swarovski crystal detail skull charm and Alexander McQueen engraved coin. Brass hardware with silver finish. Dimensions: Circumference 15.6Inches, Height 0.4Inches. Material: Leather.