***Top Set on March 4, 2012***
Yay, thanks @polyvore!!!
feat. Toni Garrn and Edita Vilkeviciute
Song of the day:Terrible Love - Birdy
February 27, 2012
This set is for the lovely @stylistish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have the most amazing day ever! You are such a sweet Polyfriend and an incredible member on Poly. You make the best sets ever, and I absolutely adore your layouts, your style, everything! Hugs and kisses! xx
Now for a little bloggy:
1) Edita and Toni are gorgeous. #justsaying
2) So, I was watching Grey's Anatomy, and I hear this song, and I go to my sis, "This sounds like Birdy. This must be her." (But then I kinda forget to check) Then, two days later, I'm casually scrolling through Birdy's tweets, and what do I see? A tweet about her song being on Grey's! Anyways, that probs wasn't a very interesting story, but it was one of those AH I GOT IT RIGHT! moments, ya know? ;) But I just love Birdy. She honestly has one of the best voices ever.
3) Ooh, and last night, I learned how to play "Skinny Love" on the piano! (Or the beginning of it, anyways...) But at nine o'clock at night, I was just kinda like, "Hey, it's the last night of vacation, and I wanna spend it learning this song!" What a spontaneous child I am ;)
4) Another music-related rambling... So I just discovered that Shane Harper, aka Spencer from Good Luck Charlie (for those of you who still watch Disney Channel from time to time--come on, we all do when we're bored ;)), sings! And he's actually pretty good? I don't know, I kinda like him, and I always thought he was cute hehe ;) But I really like his cover of "Paradise": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8siX_nxA-8.
5) For all you Directioners... I was also feeling very sentimental yesterday, so 1) I decided to listen to all of Louis' old covers on YouTube. And after seeing his original comment under the video, which was something like "Please be honest, I'm only 16 :)", my heart broke a little, and I decided to scroll through all the comments to the very beginning to see if Louis commented anything else because I just felt the suddent urge to see what things were like before all this, ya know? And 2) I watched the twitcast with Niall and Zayn where they sing JLS and the JoBros and Justin Bieber, and asdjkjkl it's so darn cute! I just really miss how they used to be. Not like I don't love them now, but everything's so different now that they've suddenly gained all this fame.
Okay. Rant over. Happy Monday everyone! xx