- Similar itemFaith ConnexionEagle Printed Tank Top, WhiteDetailsRibbed knit.Eagle and baroque scroll printed front.Scoop neckline.Racerback.Slim, relaxed.Pullover style.Cotton/linen.Made in Portugal.Designer About Faith Connexion:With a design team hailing from the likes of Balmain, Lacroix and Azzaro, Faith Connexion brings "Left Bank Cool" to a new generation of glamorous women. The influence of Paris' legendary houses in evident in the collection's rock-and-roll aesthetic, which has been urbanized with a sleek street sensibility. The collection features edgy separates like staple leather jackets and stovepipe denim, along with eye-catching nighttime looks, all meant to be worn with an insouciant attitude.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Wool, 45% Polyester, 5% Cashmere. Details: flannel, no appliqués, medium-weight sweater, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, semi-lined interior, small sized.
- Similar itemAlmond toe. Suede with weathered accents. Lace-up. Gathered cuff detail. Chunky heel. Approx. 5.5" shaft height. Approx. 0.75" heel. Imported. Materials: Leather upper, manmade sole.
- Similar itemMake a splash with these ankle booties by Sam Edelman. Decorated with studs and buckles and a hip chunky heel, you'll look chic and stylish in these booties. Almond toe. Stud and buckle accent. Chunky heel. Side zipper closure. Heel height: 2" Leather. Imported.
- Similar itemWhite cotton tank from Alexander McQueen featuring a scoop neck, a loose fit, a gold-tone beaded skull print to the front, a curved hemline and a racer back.
- Similar itemAltuzarraBold-Striped Tailored Blazer, Navy/Red/WhiteDetailsStriped blazer by Altuzarra.Notched collar; one-button front.Welt chest pocket; welt waist pockets.Nipped waist with flared sweep.Wool/cotton.Acetate/polyester satin lining.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Altuzarra:Joseph Altuzarra grew up in Paris, attended Swarthmore College in Philadelphia, worked with Marc Jacobs and Proenza Schouler in New York, and then returned to Paris to work as a design assistant for Givenchy. This eclectic background has had a major influence on Altuzarra's own creations in the line he launched in 2008. These perfectly balance the legacy of French culture with New York's energy to provide fashion for the modern professional woman that is both contemporary and practical.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: flannel, logo detail, tartan pattern, classic neckline, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with buttons, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear slit, lined interior, small sized.
- Black semi-sheer jersey. Scoop neck, racer back, breast pocket. Slips on. 100% rayon. Hand wash
- Similar itemAlmond toe. Ruched vamp detail with stud accented leather crisscross strap accent. Suede construction with contrast leather details. Side zip closure. Strap around back with side buckle. Stacked chunky heel with metal accent. Approx. 6" shaft height, 10.5" opening circumference. Approx. 4.25" heel. Imported. Materials: Leather upper, manmade sole.