- Oscar de la RentaRed Coral-Motif Clip-On EarringsDetailsOscar de la Renta earrings with coral motif.Yellow golden pewter/brass and resin.Faceted glass crystals.Clip-on backs are padded for comfort.Approx. 2.4"L.Made in USA.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie; the house now includes collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemA source of unexpected inspiration, Bleu Paradis eau de parfum by Terry de Gunzburg stirs the emotion. The blue rose tinted dream, Stylish, captivating, fresh and light, reinvents itself with an aquatic touch of Mauritian litchi. An invitation to paradise, with a heart of transparent rose and smoky cedar which leaves traces of a warm blend of amber and musk. For him and for her, Bleu Paradis, is an elegant journey for two. Details: Terry de Gunzburg Bleu Paradis eau de parfum . Notes: Mauritian litchi, rose, smoky cedar, amber, musk . 100ml
- Similar itemLanvin's gold-tone brass clip earrings are embellished with square-cut crystals. Keep the shoulder-skimming tassels in focus by wearing your hair in a ponytail.
- Estee Lauder. Limited Edition Festive Cocktail Perfume Compact. Every hour is a happy hour with this festive cocktail. The red and golden glass comes with a sparkling twist of lime. Open the compact to find Beautiful in long-lasting solid perfume. Elegantly boxed, with a velvety pouch. Approximate dimensions (not including lime): 1-3/4" tall and 1-3/8" diameter of glassDesigner
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaOval Cabochon Clip-On Earrings, AquaDetailsOscar de la Renta earrings.Golden pewter/brass.Oval resin cabochons.Glass crystals.Approx. 3.75"L.Clip-on backs with comfort padding.Made in the USA.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie; the house now includes collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Turn heads in these graphic rock earrings featuring resin blocks embellished with genuine Swarovski crystals. Artfully designed and crafted in America using the finest materials and techniques. Take a cue from the runway by pairing with pencil skirts and tailored shorts for daytime drama. 2.5" long. Pewter / brass / resin / glass / gold. Nickel-free / lead-free / cadmium-free. Clip backs with comfort pads. Made in USA
- CHANEL. N°5 EAU PREMIERE. Eau Premiere Spray 100 mL. The modern and airy interpretation of N° 5 debuts in the iconic Classic Bottle to instantly elevate the N°5 experience. Rich/Warm. Intense Floral. 100 mL
- Similar itemDesign a dazzling look for the evening based around the Oscar de la Renta™ Circle Earrings. Made of casting metal, and brass. Comprised of linked circles with hammered definition. Adjustable length necklace. Nickel-free, lead-free, and cadmium-free. Clip backs with comfort pads. Presentation box and drawstring dust bag included. Made in the U.S.A. Measurements: ; Width: 1 in ; Height: 3 in ; Weight: 0.2 oz
- Similar itemOscar de la Renta. Oval Cabochon Clip-On Earrings, Aqua. Oscar de la Renta earrings. Golden pewter/brass. Oval resin cabochons. Glass crystals. Approx. 3.75"L. Clip-on backs with comfort padding. Made in the USA.