- Similar itemNestChunky Emerald Jasper NecklaceDetailsNest necklace with mother-of-pearl petals on hand-knotted silk thread.22-karat yellow gold-plated lobster clasp, Nest logo charm, and chain extender.19"L with 3" extender.Made in USA.About Nest Jewelry: The Dallas, Texas based designers of Nest, sisters Janette Wilkinson and Jana Erwin, attribute their love of repurposing to their artist grandmother. Just as birds collect twigs for a nest, the aptly named Nest jewelry collection gathers vintage finds and organic materials-including natural stones, horn, and leathers-from all over the world and juxtaposes them with sleek, modern metals. Bangles, cuff bracelets, earrings, and necklaces are designed to shine in every setting: work to weekend, black tie and casual.
- Height: 10cm Width: 19cm Depth: 2cm. Detachable concealable metal chain shoulder strap. Top clasp closure. One internal patch pocket. Galvanized gold details and hardware. Leather lining. Made in Italy.
- Roland MouretAnser Asymmetric-Shoulder DressDetailsDouble-faced stretch crepe.Asymmetric neckline; sleeveless.Thin left shoulder strap; wide right band.Pinched right fold detail; sewn-in back pleat.Slanted hem.Silk lining.Viscose/acetate/spandex.Made in France.Designer About Roland Mouret:Signature Style: "Galaxy Dress." Fitted silhouettes that retain a feminine, sensuous feel.Previous Experience: Stints as a model, stylist, and director.Awards Recognition: Elle Style Awards British Designer of the Year; Vidal Sassoon Cutting Edge Award; a record three nominations at the Lycra British fashion awards including designer of the year.In His Words: "I think a woman feels the thought and time I have lavished onto her when she slips on one of my dresses. She feels special."
- Similar itemSterling silver ring from Shaun Leane featuring a poetic use of craftsmanship with a branch design, pearls as buds, emalic as petals and rhodalites as centers of blossoming flowers.
- Similar itemGold and gunmetal leather mini 'Rider' clutch from Reece Hudson featuring a foldover top with flip-lock closure, a silver-tone chain shoulder strap, an interior zipped compartment, gunmetal-tone hardware and a two tone design.
- Kay Unger New YorkCap Sleeve Mesh Sequin Top Cocktail Dress, ChampagneDetailsKay Unger New York cocktail dress features mesh bodice embellished with sequins.Illusion boat neckline.Cap sleeves.Fitted sheath silhouette with high, pleated waist.Approx. 39"L from shoulder to hem.Hidden back zip.Nylon/metallic bodice; cotton/silk/rayon skirt; polyester/spandex lining.Dry clean only.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Kay Unger New York:Kay Unger New York had a vision: a collection of feminine day dresses, evening gowns, cocktail dresses, and suits that pair pretty color palettes with flattering silhouettes and perfect-fit tailoring. That vision manifests itself today in every piece.
- Rock a multi-strand look with the ABS by Allen Schwartz "Core" Tassel Necklace. This bundle of ball chains measures 24 inches and gathers into a knot for a lariat-style look. A chunky silver-toned ring, embellished with black diamond stones, sits below the tassel knot. The necklace finishes with a lobster-claw clasp and a small ABS charm affixed to the jump rings. You'll love how this necklace offers texture and movement to your ensembles. This versatile accessory is subtle enough to pair with your casual work wear but chic enough for your evenings out with friends.
- Similar itemPink sterling silver 'Cherry Blossom' rhodolite ring from Shaun Leane featuring a poetic use of craftsmanship with a branch design, pearls as buds, emalic as petals and rhodalites as centers of blossoming flowers.
- Paule KaMatte Jersey Cap-Sleeve Top DressDetailsTwisted, matte jersey-top and layered chiffon-skirt dress with bow detail.Off-the-shoulder neckline.Cap sleeves.Waistband and bow.Pleated and layered skirt.Full silhouette.Hem falls above knee.Silk; viscose/polyamide/spandex combo.Silk lining; dry clean.Imported of Italian materials.Designer About PAULE KA:Founded in 1987 by Brazilian-born designer Serge Cajfinger, PAULE KA puts a modern twist on timeless elegance. Cajfinger started the PAULE KA brand as a high-end multi-label store before launching a line of the same name in Paris' Marais neighborhood, and that contemporary French influence and experience working with a discriminating clientele is evident in his ready-to-wear collection. Inspired by style icons like Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly, the collection combines classic grace with urban sophistication, and is known for signatures like the skirt suit, the use of bows and organza, and the iconic black dress.