- Similar itemBlack and beige cotton asymmetric draped blouse from Junya Watanabe Comme Des Garçons featuring a slash neck, a striped print and uneven length sleeves.
- Similar itemDonna KaranFlared Pleat-Hem Maxi SkirtDetailsGeorgette with tonal jersey panels.Tiered bottom with sheer pleated hem.Arced, fluted front; gathered back.Slight high-low hem hits above ankle.Modal/viscose/nylon; viscose/nylon/spandex.Silk/spandex godet; dry clean.Imported of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Similar itemJimmy ChooAlina Pointy Leather Flat, NudeDetailsJimmy Choo kidskin leather skimmer.Topstitched collar.Pointed toe.1/4" flat heel.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole."Alina" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Designer About Jimmy Choo:Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- Snap button closure. Large center stud. Leather. Gold coloured metal hardware. Handmade in Italy.
- Combining two of the coolest rock-inspired materials, this brass stud and leather choker from Giuseppe Zanotti Design will catapult you ahead of the fashion crowds at the mosh pit and beyond.
- Similar itemSesame seed off-white silk open collar blouse from Diane Von Furstenberg featuring a chest pocket, a concealed button fastening, long sleeves, button cuffs and a curved hemline.
- Jonathan SimkhaiSoft Mesh-Panel Maxi SkirtDetailsJonathan Simkhai maxi skirt in washed silk.Tiered mesh and contrast panels.Open embroidery details mesh.Smocked pull-on waist.Lightly gathered A-line silhouette.Fluted hem falls to ankle.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Jonathan Simkhai:New York born and raised, Jonathan Simkhai designs for the urban sophisticate. With the launch of his eponymous line in 2010, Simkhai introduced a modern woman's wardrobe characterized by menswear influences, feminine silhouettes, and beautiful materials. The result is femininity informed by androgyny, classic design with a forward-thinking twist. A graduate of Parsons and FIT, Simkhai is 2012-2014 member of the CFDA Fashion Incubator, a program designed to support the next generation of fashion designers in New York City.
- Jimmy ChooGamble Crisscross Snake Ballerina Flat, Off WhiteDetailsJimmy Choo snakeskin and napa leather flat.Pointed toe; tonal topstitching.1/4" flat stacked heel.Straps crisscross over vamp.Buckled ankle strap.Leather lining and sole."Gamble" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Designer About Jimmy Choo:Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Trim Patent Ballerina Flat, VioletDetailsGlossy patent leather ballerina flat by Valentino.1/2" flat heel.Nude napa collar punctuated with signature Valentino pyramid Rockstuds.Pointy toe.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.