- Similar itemThey're the socks that put the "old" in "old-school" and they come from the last remaining sock mill in Vermont. This premium all-weather camp sock is traditional in design and craftsmanship, knit from classic rag marl yarns with bold, simple stripes. Perfect for lining your wellies or adding coziness to chunky boots. Cotton/acrylic with a hint of stretch. Machine wash. USA.
- Simone PereleAmour Mixed-Lace Multi-Position Push-Up BraDetailsFall in love with the romantic styling of the Simone Perele Amour bra. Luxurious Leavers lace adorned with delicate detail, hugs a woman's curves for the ultimate fit and undeniable elegance. From the Simone Perele Amour Collection. Fully adjustable, multi-position shoulder straps with guipure lace trim; may be worn as racerback. Striated microfiber cups overlaid with signature Leavers lace. Scalloped trim lies flat against skin. Plunging neckline. Padded underwire cups. Bow detail at center gore. Adjustable hook-and-eye back. Polyurethane/polyester/nylon/spandex. Made in France. Designer About Simone Perele:Sixty years ago, in a modest Paris workshop, a young, independent-minded corset maker named Madame Simone Perele began creating sophisticated lingerie products. Combining couture styling with soft fabric and delicate embroidery, the Simone Perele lingerie line evokes not only elegance and fashion, but also comfort and well-being.
- Similar itemSoftest stretch cotton, Low rise, No cheek peek, Wide lace waistband, Pretty prints, Front bow detail, Straight cut around leg. Female, size XS in Dark Heather Grey. Made from cotton/spandex. Dark Heather Grey.
- Similar itemSoft cotton blend knit, Marled stripes, Contrast heel, toe and cuff. Female, One Size in Red. Made from cotton/polyester/spandex. Red.
- Similar itemSoftest stretch mesh, Low rise, More cheek peek, Lace trim waist & leg openings, Mesh back. Female, size XXL in True Black. Made from nylon/spandex. True Black.
- Similar itemSugar 'n spice and everything nice in a Betsey Johnson™ bra. Molded underwire cups are subtly padded for an enviable shape. Tonal stocking stripe pattern is super pretty. Demi cups are trimmed in luscious lace. A J-hook at the right back O-ring allows you optional racerback styling. Terrific under tank tops! Cute bows on the center gore and above the split front straps. Back shoulder straps are adjustable for a custom fit. Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye closure. Stocking like pattern over the cup. Contrasting bows in the center front and on the straps. 76% Nylon 24%Spandex.
- Similar itemSoft cotton blend knit, Marled stripes, Contrast heel, toe and cuff. Female, One Size in Grey. Made from cotton/polyester/spandex. Grey.
- Similar itemWacoalEmbrace Lace Push-Up Bra, Coffee Bean/PurpleDetailsWacoal Embrace Lace microfiber and lace push-up bra. Soft memory push-up pad adds dimension and cleavage while maintaining a natural hand feel on the body. Soft stretch cups with underwire to smooth, shape, and lift the bust. Low plunge center. All lace back. Dainty rosebud trim at center gore. Clean tailored, adjustable satin shoulder straps with soutache trim. Adjustable back. Nylon/spandex. Imported. Designer About Wacoal:Founder Koichi Tsukamoto visited the U. S. in 1956 to study the intimate apparel industry. Taking all that he learned back to Japan, he started the resoundingly successful Wacoal lingerie line. In 1985, the company built on its extraordinary success throughout Asia by bringing their exceptionally well-fitting bras, shapewear, and lingerie to America.
- Hanky PankySignature Lace Low-Rise ThongHighlightsThis Hanky Panky thong sits low on the hips, with a flattering V'd waist. Its stretchy trim enhances its already-comfortable fit, and prevents panty lines. Choose black, red, or granite lace. Low rise sits low on hips. No visible panty line. Nylon; trim, nylon/spandex; lining, cotton. Made in USA. Designer About Hanky Panky:In 1977, New York designer Gale Epstein created a handmade lingerie set out of embroidered handkerchiefs that wowed retailers and industry experts. These original designs were the inspiration for the company name, Hanky Panky. Today the line is perhaps best known for lacy stretch underpinnings that are one size fits most, influencing modern trends in lingerie.