- Similar itemFrom its stand-out statement pieces to its most delicate details, your ensemble exudes elegance. Even your black fishnet tights envelop you in romantic, intricately designed dazzle, thanks to their flowers, scrolling vines, and the sumptuous scallops set flirtatiously at each garter line. Alongside the subtle brocade pattern of your sheath dress and the unmissable twinkle of your chandelier earrings, these tights offer a blissfully ornate aesthetic! Film Noir, Vintage Inspired, 20s, 30s, 40s, Boudoir, French , Victorian Intricately Exquisite Tights in Black embellished with Lace for Party, Valentine's, Wedding occasions.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Fur-Trim Bomber JacketDetailsLuggage leather with brown knit trim and natural coyote fur (USA) collar.Snap/zip front.Long sleeves.Cropped at hip.Merino wool/nylon/spandex trim; acetate lining.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Similar itemPatterned and textured tights are a must-have accessory. Leave it up to Spanx® to keep you firm and fashion forward with body-shaping legwear in a slimming, paisley pattern. Details Choose black, charcoal, bittersweet, chocolate, midnight, or smoke gray. Smooth, flat waistband and rounded toe to keep your tummy and tootsies comfy. Extra tummy control and extended thigh control are paired with soft yarns for a smooth, slim look. Nylon/Lycra® spandex. Imported.
- Brunello CucinelliBracelet-Sleeve Mink Fur JacketDetailsBrunello Cucinelli dyed mink (Denmark) fur and leather jacket.Stand collar with Monili detail; belt/buckle.Asymmetric zip front closure.Bracelet sleeves.Cropped at waist.Relaxed silhouette.Made in Italy.Designer About Brunello Cucinelli:The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- Similar itemYoure meeting your adoring audience at the local bookstore tonight, commanding their presence by striding in sporting these patterned black tights! An ornate, baroque print stretches up the legs of these sheer tights, which are sure to garner as much compliments as your latest installation. Statement, Steampunk Novel Signing Tights in Black embellished with Lace.
- Similar itemNote: This piece is unisex. Sizes are in US men's sizing. This season, young Moscow designer Gosha Rubchinskiy turned his focus on street and youth culture, a la NYC in the '80s. In addition to his typical skate influences, there were also nods to hip-hop and graffiti—think leopard-print faux fur, corduroy, and gold-foil printing, adding bling to Gosha's casual streetstyle vibe. Made of a faux leopard fur, this collarless coat is lined to keep you warm. It is slightly cropped, hitting at the hips, with pockets on each side. It buttons up the front with tortoise buttons. Body: 100% polyester. Lining: 60% modacrylic, 40% wool. Made in Romania.
- Similar itemCrafted from pure white rabbit fur REDValentino's cropped jacket is a beautiful outerwear choice for autumn. It's fully lined in white satin and is delicately trimmed in grosgrain at the cuffs and hemline. Slip it over a pretty dress or formal gown.
- Similar item89% polyamide 11% elastane. Elastic stretch fit. Sheer fabric. Lace trimmed edge.
- Brunello CucinelliMarbled Shearling Fur Back-Zip Crop JacketDetailsMarbled dyed lamb shearling (France) jacket by Brunello Cucinelli.High neckline; half sleeves.Back zip closure.Cropped.Made in Italy of French material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Brunello Cucinelli:The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.