- Similar itemThe runaway runway hit from the new Valentino design duo debuts in a flat. Edgy and ladylike, this skimmer defies categorization-just like the wearer. Details Matte leather. Golden pyramid studs punctuate contrasting leather trim. Polished pointed toe; low-cut vamp and sides. 1/4" heel with rubber inset for traction. Slip-on style. Padded insole. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Pullover by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca sweater handknit in a chunky moss stitch. Crew neck. Full length sleeves. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Faded Black. 100% Baby Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Barley & Cream.
- Similar itemSits below the natural waist. Buckled leather tab closures with contrast topstitching at the left hip. Two interior buttoned closures at the front waist. Interior grosgrain waistband. Wrap silhouette. Allover pleats. Fully lined. 15" length. Shell: 100% silk. Tab closures: 100% leather. Lining: 100% polyester. Professionally dry clean by a leather and suede expert. Imported.
- This season, Proenza Schouler adds a new style to their repertoire. This elegant envelope clutch has a thick, adjustable strap that wraps around and adjusts with a silver-tone buckle. The flap has a magnetic snap button and reveals two compartments: one lined in the brand's signature jacquard fabric, and another slide pocket with a zip pocket inside. It comes with a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. 100% genuine leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemEqual parts preppy and modern, this bright red skirt from Marc by Marc Jacobs features a bold graphic plaid print. Red/black plaid print, pleated, hidden back zip. Flared silhouette. Team with a chunky knit pullover and ankle boots. 65% Triacetate, 35% Polyester.
- Similar itemThis oversized clutch is made using three different types of leather. The flap is made in a cow nappa leather that is first hand shaded and then the 'India Skyline' pattern is hand cut. Underneath the cut work is a subtle metallic leather. The base is a smooth patent leather. The clutch is lined in a polyster monogrammed lining and has a secure zip pocket inside. Dust bag and care booklet is provided and the clutch comes in a secure gift box.
- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Pullover by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca sweater handknit in a chunky moss stitch. Crew neck. Full length sleeves. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Barley. 100% Baby Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Faded Black & Cream.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Leather Ballerina Flat, CuirDetailsValentino ballet flat in matte calfskin. Golden pyramid studs punctuate contrasting leather trim. Polished pointed toe; low-cut vamp and sides. 1/4" heel with rubber inset for traction. Slip-on style. Padded footbed. Leather sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Black and gold leather clutch bag from Alexander McQueen featuring the Union Jack design of suede, metallic and patent finish with a gold-tone skull clasp closure with amazing pearl eyes. Stunning and innovative in true Alexander McQueen style, wear it with Gucci’s black multi-lines Nouveau print raglan dress and rock the infamous Rule Britannia look. Leather & Suede.