- Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- Ice skaters under Rockefeller Center's famous lighted Christmas tree, New York City
PHOTO ID: COLNYCRCXMAS3
- Welcome to the awesome Rockefeller Center in Midtown Manhattan that becoming an iconic New York City landmark! It is a bunch of fascinating buildings that will make you drool to do a lot of things there. If you are experiencing your first time visit, you better check out these some suggested things that you are…
- Get cosy this Christmas with these red knitted slipper boots from Presence. With a fashionable knit look and luxuriously soft interior, these are the perfect indulgence this Christmas. Give them as a gift or treat yourself after all, it is Christmas!
- This piece of jewelry comes with a mini-trunk in mini Monogram canvas manufactured in Louis Vuitton workshops
- Cozy up to our hearth with this limited-edition goldtone fireplace with crystal encrusted stockings charm and see what Santa brings you. Lobster clasp with signature crown logo 2 1/5"L Imported
- Zappos.com is proud to offer the Juicy Couture - C-Ltd Ed 10 Gingerbread Charm (Gold) - Jewelry: So absolutely sweet, you'll want to eat it! Add a cup of style and a dash of holiday spirit to make this adorable Juicy Couture charm. ; Clips on to Juicy Couture starter bracelets or necklaces (sold separately). ; Gold-tone with enamel and a rhinestone accent. ; 2 long. ; Packaged in a Juicy Couture gift box. ; 0.55 oz.
- Hi I'm Ruth. I'm seventeen & like to read and climb trees and swim in the ocean and remember my dreams. and i like to talk to people who just are nice and who get it
- I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman