- Knee high MM6 Maison Martin Margiela boots put a cool twist on a classic combat silhouette. A soft asymmetrical panel accents the top line, and an adjustable buckle strap flows through the lace up closure. Exposed side zip. Rubber sole. Leather: Calfskin. Made in Italy. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 0.75in / 20mm Shaft: 15.75in / 40cm Circumference: 15in / 38cm. Available sizes: 36.5,37,37.5,38.5,39,39.5
- Soft, curled lamb shearling peeks out from the slouchy fold over collar on this marled felt Tess Giberson jacket, and leather sleeves finish the cozy, edgy look. A snap panel conceals the zip placket, and welt pockets trim the front. Long sleeves and ribbed cuffs. Lined. Fur: Natural lamb, from China. Fabric: Soft felt / leather. 70% virgin wool/20% polyamide/10% cashmere. Dry clean. Imported, Malaysia. Measurements Length: 23in / 58.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 4 THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE USA. Available sizes: 2,4,6,8
- Similar itemMidi skirt by ASOS Collection Made from a lightweight, linen-mix fabric. High waisted design. Gathered, paper bag waist. Matching tie belt. Twin patch pockets. Soft pleat detail. Regular fit.
- Similar itemCamel and black angora wool and alpaca blend tiger motif jumper from Kenzo featuring a round neck, long sleeves, a straight hem, a multi-colour logo print and tiger motif at the chest and shoulders, dropped shoulders and a ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Similar itemMidi skirt by ASOS Collection Made from a stretch poly fabric. Gold-tone zips to front. Zip back fastening. Softly pleated skirt. Regular fit.
- Similar itemJil SanderBanded-Trim Boxy Sweater, IvoryDetailsFuzzy knit sweater by Jil Sander.Banded elastic trim around crew neckline and cuffs.Dropped shoulders.Long sleeves.Boxy, relaxed silhouette.Pullover style.Wool/polyester/mohair.Made in Italy.Designer About Jil Sander:German designer Jil Sander introduced her first women's ready-to-wear collection in 1973, and instantly stood out for her minimalistic approach to luxury. Ultra-clean lines, monochromatic color schemes and flawless technique were the designer's hallmark.
- Similar itemTory BurchMarlene Leather Riding Boot, BlackDetailsTory Burch pebbled leather riding boot.1 1/4" flat stacked heel.Golden hardware and tonal topstitching.Embossed logo stitched at shaft top.Belted ankle strap with screw accents.Full length side zip for ease of dress.Stitched welt trims round toe.Logo-print canvas lining.Leather footbed and sole."Marlene" is imported.Designer About Tory Burch: Tory Burch is a luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. It embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch, who creates stylish and wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages.
- Similar itemMulti-green camouflage cotton field jacket with burnt orange marmot and racoon fur lining from Mr & Mrs Furs. Stand-up fur collar with zip. Zip down front with press stud placket. Long sleeves with adjustable Velcro cuffs. For front flap pockets. Expandable back vent. Drawstring waistband. Full fur lining. Specialist dry clean only.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Harness Leather Riding Boot, BlackDetailsFrye smooth leather riding boot.16 1/2"H shaft; 15" circumference.1 1/4" flat stacked heel.Harness strap with ring detail.Full-length side zip eases dress.Leather lining and sole."Melissa" is made in Spain.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.