- Similar itemDress by Coast Made from a delicate woven fabric blend Asymmetric neckline One shoulder design Fitted waist Full skirt with gentle pleating Side zip fastening Regular fit.
- Similar itemIdentify your luggage with this refined luggage tag from Ted Baker, with detailing and gold Ted Baker logo on the front side. The rear side holds a popper which, once undone, reveals a PVC wallet with faded vintage image and space to write those personal details on and then resealed to give an all over leather look. Secure to your suitcase with sturdy buckle and travel in style.Key features: * Material: polyurethane * Dimensions: H14xW8.5xD2.2cm * Brown faux-leather brogue design * Buckle and popper to secure * Gift box
- From GiGi New York, a Graphic Image Company. Handcrafted of embossed calfskin leather. Select color when ordering. Personalization is up to 3 initials in style and color shown. Slim passport case features pockets specifically designed to hold passport, customs cards, and baggage claim tickets. 4"W x 6"T. Luggage tag has a concealed identity window. 3"W x 6"T. Made in the USA.
- Find dresses at Target.com! Tevolio women's satin one-shoulder rosette maxi dress.
- Similar itemFind dresses at Target.com! Tevolio women's satin strapless dress.
- Similar itemAdd some personal flare to your favorite bag with this eye-catching tag. Use during travel or for everyday.
- Find dresses at Target.com! Tevolio women's plus-size chiffon strapless pleated dress.
- It's time to introduce some glamour to your long-haul flights with Ted's chic travel accessories. Keep your suitcase safe with the smart luggage label and get some passport control with the stylish case, both featuring the words Fly me to the moon.
- Similar itemFind travel accessories at Target.com! Stake your claim with this fun orla kiely luggage tag. Features include an adjustable strap, an id window, and printed lining.about the designerfounded in 1995, the orla kiely brand has become synonymous with creative and inspirational design. with quality and functionality at its core, this creative world is driven by orla's passion for pattern and colour while referencing the mid-century modernist era.