- Similar itemForm and function come together to create this beautiful wrought iron and glass cocktail table. Eight circles of iron are joined together to create the unique base of this coffee table that supports a round glass top. A nice addition to any contemporary living area, it will fit nicely in a transitional or eclectic space as well. Pyrite bronze finish. Wrought iron base. Round glass table top.
- Similar itemDesign Roderick Voss, 2008. Birch multiplex, MDF, steel. Made in Italy by Linteloo. Roderick Vos's rotating "book carousel" is an elegant decorative object. Occasionally, you can look through the bookcase between the functional compartments. The Nureyev book carousel is made of MDF with an undercarriage of birch multiplex. The cabinet rotation system is assembled on the steel undercarriage. Nureyev is finished in RAL 9010 white opaque lacquer. It is delivered in four different modules. Assembly required. Nureyev: 41.3" dia. | 74.8" h.
- Similar itemTaylor Sofa - Modern Sofa - Shop Mid Century Furniture Styles & Design All of our sofas are custom made to your specification from over 1,125 possible combinations. You will be guaranteed to have the most unique, one of a kind, sofa on the block. We use only the best quality hardwoods for our frames, thus we offer a lifetime warranty on the sofa frame. Every sofa is assembled by hand by a frame maker and after inspection it is passed on to the foam fitting and upholstery craftsman. We use only virgin, non-compressed foams that are certified, safe and contain no chemicals or additives that may harm you or your family. Custom made for you, once you have placed your order, we will begin cutting the fabric that you have selected. Your fabric will then go to the sewing department and then to one of our seasoned, professional upholsterers who on average have 12-15 years of experience. We will then marry all of your materials into a masterpiece that will not only look amazing but you'll feel the form, function and comfort of the best quality Mid-Century Modern furniture available. Please be aware that the cushions may feel a bit firm when you receive your new furniture. This is normal and they should soften up approximately 15% over the first 90 days of use. Tufted products are normally a bit firmer because of the compression created while tufting the buttons. Firmer cushions equals better quality. It will take a little longer to break into but they will adjust to the contour of your body providing a heightened level of comfort. Casual & Comfy: Unsurpassed comfort is calling. We suggest you pick up the phone. Handcrafted: Constructed by hand, the simple, solid frame is of the highest quality. Modern Flair: Contemporary or retro, this sofa will fit beautifully with your dcor. Dimensions: Overall: 34"h x 84.5"w x 34.5"d Seating: 18"h x 78"w x 24"d Armrest: 22.5"h x 3"w
- We love it when a piece evokes modern and ancient styles, like this circular cocktail table hewn from iron and glass. This piece could work in a very formal, Roman inspired space or breeze into a Sotho loft with equal aplomb. Gorgeous. 17.5 inches high x 33 inches wide x 33 inches deep. Constructed from iron and glass. Finished with black an gold leaf accents applied by hand. Clear glass top finished with gold leaf edge. Weight: 48 lbs.
- Similar itemHigh-rise view. Mies-like facades with a view all around in a design by Mark Daniel. Five shelves stagger in sturdy coreboard lacquered hi-gloss brite white. Display solo or gang together for quite the wall. Instant architecture as room dividers, too. Levelers and anti-tip hardware included. Learn about Mark Daniel on our blog. Details and Dimensions: 3.14 White bookcase 47.75"Wx11.75"Dx55"H. Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate Design. High-gloss white over engineered wood. Staggered shelves. Levelers and anti-tip hardware included. Anti-tip hardware recommended for added stability. Made in Vietnam. Overall Dimensions: Width: 47.75" Depth: 11.75" Height: 55" Between Shelves: Height: 12.25" Edge To Partition (Short): Width: 8.25" Edge To Partition (Long): Width: 12.25" Center Box (Small): Width: 21.5" Center Box (Large): Width: 29.5"
- Similar itemDesign Pierre Paulin, 1960. Foam upholstered shell, chrome or powder coat frame. Made in The Netherlands by Artifort. "A chair should be more than simply functional. It should be friendly, fun and colorful." -Pierre Paulin. True design is timeless. It survives all trends. Without aging. Take Oyster for instance. Modern, exciting, smart, respectable, comfortable. One of the first designs in the Classic Collection and 'the easy' chair of the sixties. The chromed metal base is so minimalist that the seating shell seems to float. All over the world, this chair decorated, and still decorates, the living areas of Artifort fans with a feeling for style. The Oyster was in the Artifort collection until 1979 and by request, it was brought back into the collection in 1999. Pierre Paulin studied stone carving and clay modeling at the Ecole Camondo in Paris in the early fifties where he began designing furniture for Thonet. In 1958, he became the designer for Artifort where he created a series of sculptural chairs with an inner structure of steel tubing, covered in foam and fabric. In 1968, Paulin collaborated with Le Mobilier National and received many important government commissions including furniture and interiors for the Elysee Palace in Paris. He also designed home appliances. 35.8" w | 29.1" d | 33.5" h | seat: 14.2" h. Base is offered in chrome. Matching ottoman also available.
- Similar itemDesign Eero Saarinen, 1956. Aluminum base, fiberglass, upholstery. Made in USA by Knoll. In his purist approach to design, Finnish-born Eero Saarinen sought out the essential idea and reduced it to the most effective structural solution. He designed the 1956 Tulip chair in terms of its setting, rather than a particular shape. "In any design problem, one should seek the solution in terms of the next largest thing." he said. "If the problem is a chair, then its solution must be found in the way it relates to the room..." In the Tulip, Saarinen realized his ideal of formal unity: "Every significant piece of furniture has a holistic structure." Winner of the 1969 Museum of Modern Art Award, the Tulip is Saarinen's genius solution to clearing up the "slum of legs" that populates the under-carriage of most dining sets. Construction notes: Base is a cast aluminum, rilsan coated finish. Shell is molded fiberglass with a reinforced plastic bonded finish. Upholstered foam cushion is removable, with zippered cover and velcro fastening. Base and shell finish available in white or black. Upholstery available with a seat cushion only or with a fully upholstered inner shell. The signature of Eero Saarinen is located on the underside of the base. 20" w | 32" h | 21.25" d | seat: 18.5" h.
- Similar itemThis iron table consists of hand formed scallops welded into this circular cocktail table. Finished in champagne leaf (a little warmer than silver leaf) with an antique mirror top, this is the perfect transitional design. Finish may vary. Dimensions: H: 16" Dia : 36"
- Design Antonio Citterio, 2010. Molded polyurethane, belted metal, die-cast aluminum, upholstery. Made in Germany by Vitra. Introducing Suita: an elegant, timeless sofa system from Vitra and Antonio Citterio that is at once lightweight and technical. The precise geometry and soft padding of the body seem to float above the sleek, aluminum legs echoing classic, mid-century American design. Featuring individual components that can be freely combined, Suita adapts to suit all kinds of design visions, individual styles and environments. Suita sofa can take on either a formal or casual attitude depending on the cushions, which feature different combinations of foam and feather and are available in various degrees of softness. The slender seat shell allows for maximum seating area, whereas the sofa itself takes up as little space as possible. The basic elements of the Suita Sofa system can be used individually, or they can be mixed and matched to suite all kinds of living spaces and furnishing needs. Some elements of the Suita collection can be fitted with a head section that offers both support and serves as a barrier from noise and visual stimuli. Also, an optional tray can be mounted on the back edge of the sofa. When combined with a chair and a laptop, it makes a perfect, casual workplace. If placed against a wall, the tray creates an additional shelf or decoration space. The elegant frames (offered in your choice of polished, black-coated or white-coated aluminum) together with the choice of fabric or leather covers offer individuality in terms of comfort and appearance. * Suita is offered with two different cushion options - soft or firm. The softer version is available with either classic or pointed cushions while the firm version is only offered with classic cushions. Please call for additional cushion options including Alexander Girard pillows. This version includes two back cushions. Three-seater sofa: 91.75" w | 34.75" d | 34.75" h | seat: 18.5" h. three-seater w/optional tray: 91.75" w | 45.75" d | 34.75" h | seat: 18.5" h. Three-seater w/optional head section: 91.75" w | 37.5" d | 41.75" h | seat: 18.5" h.