- Similar itemThe modular bookcase Zig Zag is manufactured in micro-embossed, white-lacquered MDF board. The two elements that make it up can be alternated in such a way as to obtain a parti-tioning structure or a wall book-case, or can be singly used to make up half-circles or columns. Each Zig Zag element can be used as self-standing too. In detail: Type : Bookcase - Partition. Colour : Model 1 - White. Material : Micro-embossed white-lacquered MDF board - Screws and pivots in galvanised steel. Dimensions : W 83 cm x D 46,3 cm x H 208 cm - Between shelves : H 32,5 cm - Composition one column with four elements model 1 : Ø 117,5 cm x H 208 cm - Composition one wall bookcase with 1 model 1 + one élément model 2 : L 138 cm x D 64,3 cm x H 208 cm. Characteristics : Modular elements : Can be mixed with model 2 - It needs 4 elements to compose a column - 2 elements to make up half-circles - 2 elements and more to structure one wall bookcase.
- Similar itemThis is an articulated system of table surfaces for the home or office. The design's construction concept is based on small tables and shelf systems, with patterns and finishes which resemble lacquered Japanese trays. The table tops are made of solid, refined methacrylate and come in gloss black and white. They are available in three standard sizes and are fi xed onto structures of differing heights, either floor-standing or on castors. The collection's overall design hints at the idea of lightness and elegance without compromising stability and durability. Features: Trays collection. Frame made of chrome-plated steel. Shelves made of batch-dyed PMMA. Other Trays surfaces.
- Similar itemForm and function come together to create this beautiful wrought iron and glass cocktail table. Eight circles of iron are joined together to create the unique base of this coffee table that supports a round glass top. A nice addition to any contemporary living area, it will fit nicely in a transitional or eclectic space as well. Pyrite bronze finish. Wrought iron base. Round glass table top.
- Similar itemDesign Sam Hecht & Kim Colin, 2013. Steel wire frame, upholstery. Made by Herman Miller® Visually speaking of softness and volume contained within a formal frame, the Wireframe Sofa Group exemplifies a recurring theme for Sam Hecht and Kim Colin: contrasting tension. The design's external structure is shaped from steel wire-a material long used in classic Herman Miller designs for its strength and durability. Held within the frame are contoured cushions, which find added comfort from a suspension technology first developed by Herman Miller for the healthcare industry. Lightweight and in various sizes, the versatile seating shifts with ease to meet the evolving needs of a space-and the people that work and relax in it. Casual yet sophisticated, contemporary with a sense of longevity, Hecht and Colin's design is a thoughtful reflection of how we live today. The Wireframe collection is offered in your choice of a white or black frame with cushions in multiple upholstery options. The collection is available in two- and three-seat sofas, as well as lounge and ottoman. Wireframe 2-seat sofa: 63" w | 36.5" d | 30" h.
- Design Eero Saarinen, 1956. Aluminum base, fiberglass, upholstery. Made in USA by Knoll. In his purist approach to design, Finnish-born Eero Saarinen sought out the essential idea and reduced it to the most effective structural solution. He designed the 1956 Tulip chair in terms of its setting, rather than a particular shape. "In any design problem, one should seek the solution in terms of the next largest thing." he said. "If the problem is a chair, then its solution must be found in the way it relates to the room..." In the Tulip, Saarinen realized his ideal of formal unity: "Every significant piece of furniture has a holistic structure." Winner of the 1969 Museum of Modern Art Award, the Tulip is Saarinen's genius solution to clearing up the "slum of legs" that populates the under-carriage of most dining sets. Construction notes: Base is a cast aluminum, rilsan coated finish. Shell is molded fiberglass with a reinforced plastic bonded finish. Upholstered foam cushion is removable, with zippered cover and velcro fastening. Base and shell finish available in white or black. Upholstery available with a seat cushion only or with a fully upholstered inner shell. The signature of Eero Saarinen is located on the underside of the base. 20" w | 32" h | 21.25" d | seat: 18.5" h.
- Similar itemDesign Blu Dot, 2013. Wood veneer, powder-coated steel. About time your wall got hitched. The Hitch Bookcase features powder-coated steel uprights in three colors and two shelf finish options that make you the master of your own book case destiny. Single units stand alone. Gang up multiples to create mass appeal with the Hitch Add-on Bookcase. Assembly required. Shelves are wood veneer (smoke on ash) over engineered substrate or lacquered engineered substrate (white). Hitch bookcase: 26.5" w | 11" d | 73.1" h.
- Design Antonio Citterio, 2010. Molded polyurethane, belted metal, die-cast aluminum, upholstery. Made in Germany by Vitra. Introducing Suita: an elegant, timeless sofa system from Vitra and Antonio Citterio that is at once lightweight and technical. The precise geometry and soft padding of the body seem to float above the sleek, aluminum legs echoing classic, mid-century American design. Featuring individual components that can be freely combined, Suita adapts to suit all kinds of design visions, individual styles and environments. Suita sofa can take on either a formal or casual attitude depending on the cushions, which feature different combinations of foam and feather and are available in various degrees of softness. The slender seat shell allows for maximum seating area, whereas the sofa itself takes up as little space as possible. The basic elements of the Suita Sofa system can be used individually, or they can be mixed and matched to suite all kinds of living spaces and furnishing needs. Some elements of the Suita collection can be fitted with a head section that offers both support and serves as a barrier from noise and visual stimuli. Also, an optional tray can be mounted on the back edge of the sofa. When combined with a chair and a laptop, it makes a perfect, casual workplace. If placed against a wall, the tray creates an additional shelf or decoration space. The elegant frames (offered in your choice of polished, black-coated or white-coated aluminum) together with the choice of fabric or leather covers offer individuality in terms of comfort and appearance. * Suita is offered with two different cushion options - soft or firm. The softer version is available with either classic or pointed cushions while the firm version is only offered with classic cushions. Please call for additional cushion options including Alexander Girard pillows. This version includes two back cushions. Three-seater sofa: 91.75" w | 34.75" d | 34.75" h | seat: 18.5" h. three-seater w/optional tray: 91.75" w | 45.75" d | 34.75" h | seat: 18.5" h. Three-seater w/optional head section: 91.75" w | 37.5" d | 41.75" h | seat: 18.5" h.
- We love it when a piece evokes modern and ancient styles, like this circular cocktail table hewn from iron and glass. This piece could work in a very formal, Roman inspired space or breeze into a Sotho loft with equal aplomb. Gorgeous. 17.5 inches high x 33 inches wide x 33 inches deep. Constructed from iron and glass. Finished with black an gold leaf accents applied by hand. Clear glass top finished with gold leaf edge. Weight: 48 lbs.
- Similar itemDesign Eero Saarinen, 1956. Aluminum base, fiberglass, upholstery. Made in USA by Knoll. In his purist approach to design, Finnish-born Eero Saarinen sought out the essential idea and reduced it to the most effective structural solution. He designed the 1956 Tulip chair in terms of its setting, rather than a particular shape. "In any design problem, one should seek the solution in terms of the next largest thing." he said. "If the problem is a chair, then its solution must be found in the way it relates to the room..." In Tulip Saarinen realized his ideal of formal unity: "Every significant piece of furniture has a holistic structure." Winner of the 1969 Museum of Modern Art Award, the Tulip is Saarinen's genius solution to clearing up the "slum of legs" that populates the under-carriage of most dining sets. The Saarinen tulip armchair features a cast aluminum base with a rilsan coated finish. Shell is molded fiberglass with a reinforced plastic bonded finish. Upholstered foam cushion is removable, with zippered cover and velcro fastening. Base and shell finishes are available in white, black or silver. Upholstery available with a seat cushion only or with a fully upholstered inner shell. 26" w | 23.25" d | 32" h | seat: 18" h | arm: 25.4" h.