- You may have just opened your eyes, but you already cant wait for the sun to go down again, for this evening will enchant you with a romantic dinner and starlit dancing in this beautiful lace dress by BB Dakota - a marvelous ModCloth exclusive! After leaving yourself with plenty of time to perfect your look, you take a moment to admire this back-zipped black frock, its lace overlay, and its adorable illusion neckline. After considering the stunningly scalloped bottom hem and ribbon waistband of your dress, you decide to add a glam gleam to your look with metallic wedges and rhinestone earrings. When the night falls, youve already fallen for your true love - this elegant evening dress! LBD Mid-length Sleeveless A-line, Fit & Flare When the Night Comes Dress in Noir by BB Dakota in Black embellished with Lace for Wedding, Party, Bridesmaid, Halloween, Holiday Party, Valentine's, Prom, Cocktail occasions.
- Composition: 73% wool, 24% polyamide, 3% cotton, acrylic. Faux fur. Flannel. Logo detail. Two-tone pattern. Classic neckline. Long sleeves. Zipped cuffs. Two pockets. Snap button closure. Lined interior.
- Similar itemCharles JourdanKacey Mixed-Texture Shoulder Bag, NaturalDetailsCharles Jourdan mixed-texture leather bag.Contrast textured sides and side piping; pewter hardware.Rolled tote straps with rings, 9" drop.Extended-zip top.Front flap pocket with enameled turn-lock.Exterior back zip pocket.Inside, two zip and three open pockets.Satin logo lining; metal feet protect bag.9 1/2"H x 13"W x 4"D; weighs approx. 2.7lbs."Kacey" is imported.Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags:Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.
- Similar itemGet your attitude on with the Alexander. Shoe Republic brings you an attention grabbing textile upper printed with edgy skulls. A lace up vamp, 5 inch faux wood heel and 2 inch hidden platform completes this go getter. Textile Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemComposition: 70% Virgin Wool, 28% Polyester, 2% Cashmere. Details: flannel, no appliqués, two-tone pattern, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear slit, lined interior.
- Similar itemOnline exclusive! Go chic with this high-heeled ankle boot. Faux leather upper includes a lace-up front. Hidden platform complements a chunky faux wood heel. Style: PUFFIN 06 Zipper at instep. Black. Charlotte Russe.
- Sleeveless and back cut out design, this poly dress is screaming : Get the "SEXY BACK" girl! Featuring V;neckline, one iconic heart shape cut out on back, two vertical oval cut;outs on each side of back and another big waist cut out on back. Button fastening detailing on back. Edgy and sweet. ; 60% Cotton 40% Polyester ; Machine washable.
- Danielle NicoleColorblock Faux-Saffiano Crossbody Bag, White/BlackDetailsDanielle Nicole colorblock faux saffiano leather (polyurethane) crossbody bag with silvertone hardware.Piped top handle with 1" drop.Flat crossbody strap with 22 1/2" drop.Flap top with faux silvertone lock; snap closure.Interior, logo print lining; one zip pocket.Exterior, logo plate at back bottom center.6 1/2"H x 8 1/2"W x 3"D.Imported.Designer About Danielle Nicole:Handbag designer Danielle Nicole DiFerdinando's passion for design began at a very young age. This passion carried Danielle through the doors of Fashion Institute of Technology and later to study in Europe, where she became transfixed by the design and manufacturing prowess of the major design houses. Danielle's collection of luxury handbags-characterized by Italian lambskin, crushed patent leather, and French embroidery fabric-sets her apart from other contemporary handbag designers, providing her clients with a fresh twist on classic styles.
- Similar itemRobe-style, open coat in a lightweight cotton double gauze. Flat lapel. Shoulders are rounded with raglan seams. Wide, kimono style sleeves with cuffs. Open front. Patch pockets at hips. Lightweight cotton gauze has a subtle crosshatch texture and slightly rumpled effect. Color: Black. 100% cotton, Japanese origin. Made in New York. Also available in Chalk.