- Similar itemBrushed suede Splendid booties have western appeal with topstitched seams and double pull tabs. Burnishing accents the rounded toe, and a chunky, stacked heel provides sturdy lift. Rubber sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 3in / 75mm. Available sizes: 5.5,6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,9.5,10,11
- Similar itemWhite cotton bustier blouse from Katharine Hamnett London Vintage circa 1980 featuring a strapless design, a bow on the front and a rear hook and eye fastening. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Wool, 20% PA. Details: baize, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, strapped cuffs, lined interior.
- Similar itemYellow cotton blend skinny jeans from DSQUARED2 featuring a button and zip fly, belt loops, a silver-tone logo plaque, a five pocket design and a cropped length.
- Similar itemComposition: 38% Acrylic, 26% Wool, 24% Cotton, 12% Polyester. Details: flannel, logo detail, two-tone pattern, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemThe designer's classic skinny jeans, in a super soft, grey-wash Japanese denim. 1.25" waistband with belt loops. 5 pocket styling. Zip-up fly with button closure. Tonal stitching. Gunmetal rivets & embossed button. 8.5" mid-rise. Skinny leg. 30" inseam. 10-11" leg opening. Slight stretch. Super skinny fit. Color: Rock. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Made in the USA. Also available in Brimfield , Heritage , Kensington , Coal , Olive Harrow & Arsenal.
- Johnny Was CollectionPetals Embroidered Eyelet Georgette Blouse, Women's DetailsJohnny Was Collection Petals-style semisheer eyelet and embroidered-georgette blouse. Slight V neckline. Stand collar; button front. Three-quarter sleeves; bordered cuffs. Empire waist. Back peplum creates swing silhouette. Pullover style. Bordered hem falls to thigh. Rayon; dry clean. Imported. Designer About Johnny Was: Johnny Was founder Eli Levite draws inspiration from music and bohemian influences. The collection features a modern interpretation of vintage boho chic, with flowing silhouettes and luxurious fabrics.
- Similar itemFryeReina Suede Western BootieDetailsFrye suede bootie. 3" stacked heel. Approx. 4"H shaft with exterior pull tab. Western-style stitched vamp. Interior side zip. Almond toe. Leather lining and insole. Leather sole with rubber toe tip. "Reina" is imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemGet the best of both worlds in the Anisa by Taylor Says. This sleek ankle bootie delivers a western feel with a biker babe twist. A black leather upper wraps every curve while a buckled strap is detailed with playful fringe. Showcased at the bottom is an edgy native American skull printed vibrantly on the sole. A 5 inch stiletto heel and 1 1/2 inch platform help add height to show off the colorful artwork underneath. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. black.