- "Maiko" — @primadonna27
blog en partage images tubes pour la creation animations diverses bonne peche
- "Miniature japanese cherry blossom tree" — @primadonna27
A truly beautiful specimen symbolizing the botanical beauty of Japan (and other parts of the world as well). Staying low to the ground at 15 inches, this Cherry Blossom Bonsai is perfect for those seeking elegance and tranquility. The varied pastel colors bring a sense of peace to all who behold its splendor, and since its maintenance free in its own decorative pot, you never have to worry about the painstaking upkeep needed with other bonsai.
- Hi! My name is Alexander, I love Japan - nature, girls, Buddha, Shinto temples, Sakura, ukiyo-e, sushi and miso, I like the rain and autumn. I do not like yogurt, winter and insincere. I would be glad...
- "Kokeshi doll. Japanese wooden doll." — @primadonna27
Nobuko 6cm Mini Doll from the Kimmidoll Collection Symbolising 'Believe'
- "Umeshu (Japanese plum liqueur) very sweet, I love it." — @primadonna27
Product of Japan. Alcohol 15% abv. Volume 500ml.
- "Okobo geta sandals, worn by Maiko. Taking small steps is key to avoid losing balance!" — @primadonna27
Lady Wood Geisha Geta Flower Japanese Kimono Maiko Clog Wedge Sandal Slipper Toe in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Women's Shoes, Sandals & Flip Flops | eBay
- "Japanese jewelry/makeup storage box" — @primadonna27
Do you love Japanese stuff? J-List is a wonderful toybox of things from Japan, with hentai games, Japanese anime goods, doujinshi and manga, and more! You've got a friend in Japan!
- group pictures, images by tag, find image, find picture, find tag, traditional japanese shoes
- ~~ T R A N S P A R E N T ~~ tea Not my pic, just my edit Source
- Expo Shop Japon offers a collection of Japanese paper washi parasols, sunshades, umbrellas created by Japanese artisans in Kyoto. Quality guaranteed. Can be used for a home decoration too.
- AmO Images, Japanese Tea Ceremony Photos
- "A sensu fan with a sakura (cherry blossom) pattern" — @primadonna27
- "Bridal or Oiran kanzashi decorating a shimada katsura wig" — @primadonna27
JAPANESE Antique KANZASHI Ornamental Hairpin Comb SET GEISHA MAIKO KIMONO in Collectibles, Cultures & Ethnicities, Asian | eBay
- "Kyo-beni lipstick, the bright liquid lipstick that geisha and kabuki-actors wear" — @primadonna27
Japanese Geisha Maiko Kabuki SHIRO-NURI Professional Red Kyomizubeni Lip Color in Health & Beauty, Makeup, Lips | eBay
- Height: 14cm Width: 8cm. Designed by José Javier Malavia in 2013.
- "A tied darari-obi, dangling obi, worn by maiko" — @primadonna27
- Японский интерьер: веера, картины, вазы. Японские кимоно. Самурай-арт: японский меч катана, цуба, доспехи.
- "Antique kimono from the Edo-period" — @primadonna27
Edo period kimono
- "An amber hairstick worn by Tayuu" — @primadonna27
- "a famous Onnagata (male kabuki actor that plays female roles) dressed as an Oiran" — @primadonna27
- Muy breve definición del abanico de bambú y papel japonés-
- "Koma geta, tall sandals worn by the Oiran (top rank courtesans of the Edo-period) when they held parades in the streets" — @primadonna27
- Japanese traditional wedding kimono, 1930's. Women Kimonos Catalogue. The Japonic Online Kimono, Japanese Fine Art and Antiques Store"Kakeshita kimono, usually worn in weddings" — @primadonna27
Japanese traditional wedding kimono collection. Japanse silk embroidered wedding kimono, 1930's
- "Oiran (top rank courtesan) in full regalia." — @primadonna27
Courtesan Parade "Dōchū is a shortened form of oiran-dochu, also the name for the walk the top courtesans made around the quarter or the parade they made to escort their guests. This parade features three oiran in full regalia — Shinano, Sakura, and Bunsui — among the cherry…
- "A kiseru pipe (Japanese tobacco pipe) often associated with Oiran" — @primadonna27
- "Many people confuse Geisha and Tayu. Tayu were prostitutes and wore their obi tied in the front, bright coloured kimonos and numerous hair decorations" — @primadonna27
- A flowers are made in the technique of tsumami kanzashi. Alligator type hair clips with non-slip grips. Flowers are made from grosgrain ribbon and metallic
- "A Maiko wears a special type of obi called Darari, which is aproximately seven meters long!" — @primadonna27
- "Maiko wear different types of flowers in their hair depending on the season of the year. These are ume (plum blossoms)" — @primadonna27
This is a reserved custom order for tokyoismyseoul. If you are not she, please do not purchase this listing. Instead, use the contact the shop owner
- "One of Japan's most traditional instruments and one of the many musical arts a geisha must master" — @primadonna27
- Фото автора Надежды Хан на Яндекс.Фотках
- Diane, A Shaded View on Fashion Kabuki, Fondation Pierre Bergé Yves Saint Laurent exhibition is up until July 15th"A Heian kimono, (regal kimono) worn in the royal court or in this case Kabuki theatre" — @primadonna27
Woman's ceremonial costume (uchikake) decorated with cherry blossom motifs for one of the main characters in the production: Miuraya Agemaki,in the play Sukeroku Yukari no Edo Zakura (Sukeroku et les cerisiers d’Edo). Japan 1980 © Shôchiku Costume Co, Ltd, Tokyo...
- "A geiko admiring the flowers" — @primadonna27
- This lovely navy and white silk parasol is ideal for sunny days or as interior decoration.
- For one week only, 3 for 2 Bridesmaids special, made to order in a variety of colours! Sale ends on June 15! For the brides who want that unique and colorful touch, the cherry-blossom-inspired bridal headpiece combines light beige, blush-pink and leaf-green wild silk, using the traditional “Tsumami Kanzashi” Japanese technique. Each and every little petal is hand-crafted, folded and assembled to create this delicate bouquet. Can be made in other colour variations of your choice. Part of our exclusive “Spring in Kyoto” collection, this headpiece is all about the small details: The centered freshwater pearl nested in a bronze colored little metal flower , the Swarovski pearls to accentuate the leaves tips, the adorable stamens made with tiny seed beads, and of course the pearl-like Preciosa beads, all combine to make sure you will leave a long lasting and stylish impression. Based on beautiful metal gold-plated comb. Width approx. 4.5 inches (12cm) Height approx. 2.5 inches (7cm)
- "While maikos have to get their own hair done, geiko wear wigs called shimada katsura" — @primadonna27
Geisha wig... found on ebay. Fantastic!
- "cute japanese teacup" — @primadonna27
- "A beautiful hikizuri kimono worn by geiko. This kimono is longer than regular kimonos, with a trailing skirt" — @primadonna27
- "A rich patterned susohiki-kimono, worn by maiko" — @primadonna27
- "Portrait of a female samurai warrior (onna bushi)" — @primadonna27
Hi! My name is Alexander, I love Japan - nature, girls, Buddha, Shinto temples, Sakura, ukiyo-e, sushi and miso, I like the rain and autumn. I do not like yogurt, winter and insincere. I would be glad...
- "Sakura flowers" — @primadonna27
Фото автора Надежды Хан на Яндекс.Фотках
- "Geisha wear long kimonos that sweep around their feet like water" — @primadonna27
- "Sake is japanese for alcohol, but recognized as the name of an alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice, a.k.a. nihonshu or shoshu." — @primadonna27
Sakura Nigori sake. Product of Japan. 17.5% ABV. 720ml. You must be over 18 to purchase this product.
- "A bento box (japanese lunchbox) with different areas inside for each part of the meal" — @primadonna27
- "A dancing geiko" — @primadonna27
- "Japanese ceramic bowls" — @primadonna27
- "Geiko/Geisha wear kimonos with shorter sleeves and more modest colours than the young maikos" — @primadonna27
- "A Maiko comb and hairpin" — @primadonna27
Beautiful kanzashi comb and pin hair ornament set with gilded maki-e floral design and accents of mother of pearl. Authentic Japanese item.
- "The nape of the neck is considered an erotic symbol, so the geisha wear their collar low and leaves stripes of skin unpainted there" — @primadonna27
- "a blue hikizuri-kimono" — @primadonna27
- Fold this 4-panel room divider screen down when not in use for easy, compact storage.
- "chopsticks" — @primadonna27
The Paderno World Cuisine Japanese chopsticks differ slightly from Chinese chopsticks as they have pointed ends. Features: Material: Plastic. Wrapped in paper. Japanese design. Dimensions: Overall: 9.5" L x 0.13" W. Overall Product Weight: 0.1lbs.
- "A lovely purple furisode kimono, worn by young, unmarried women and Maiko" — @primadonna27
- "Geta sandals. These are worn by Geiko/Geisha but also by other japanese women together with kimono" — @primadonna27
- "a young Maiko's painted face" — @primadonna27
- "A set of elaborate kanzashi for a Maiko' hair" — @primadonna27
- Japanese Maiko traditional lacquered shoes, pokkuri, 1930's. The Japonic Online Kimono and Japanese Fine Art Shop"antique Maiko-sandals (Okobo) with cranes" — @primadonna27
Japanese hair accessory set of comb and pull-apart pin
- Japanese hair accessory: comb and pull-apart pin, 1940's. The Japonic Online Kimono and Japanese Fine Art Shop"Comb and hairstick worn by Geiko/Geisha" — @primadonna27
Japanese hair accessory set of comb and pull-apart pin
- "Sakura is the japanese word for cherryblossom" — @primadonna27
Escape to Japan with cherry blossom. A concentrated perfume oil infused with Japanese Cherry Blossom. This romantic, captivating blend of floral and hinoki wood accords was inspired by a spring day in Kyoto. Fruity-floral scent. Long-lasting. Alcohol-free. Layer with other Japanese Cherry Blossom products to build the fragrance.
- "A decorative haircomb made from amber" — @primadonna27
geisha / face / make up / hair / kyoto / japan / photo / japanese
- "Geiko carrying her bag on her way to an appointment" — @primadonna27
geisha-licious: “ SHIGYOSHIKI 2013: geiko Kimika (SOURCE) ”
- "a kanzashi (hair stick)" — @primadonna27
geisha / face / make up / hair / kyoto / japan / photo / japanese
- This Pin was discovered by Arashi Fan. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. | See more about geishas, japanese geisha and japan.
- "A yukata, a light cotton-kimono for women and girls often worn in summertime in Japan" — @primadonna27
- "The decorative sash worn around the waist of a kimono is called an obi" — @primadonna27
Part of the pleasure of wearing obi belt is that you can chose your own distinctive style. This belt can be like a little jewel, as important a choice as a special occasion accessary. Enjoy a little bit of Geisha look! This belt is reversible and free size. One of kind.
- Maiko Fukumari in January 2014 by KYOTO CAMERA - BLOG A kimono for a geisha is so much longer than standard kimono worn by ordinary women. There is also a special name for this stage kimono - it’s...
- Фото автора клипарта_скрапа на Яндекс.Фотках
- "traditional japanese green tea powder" — @primadonna27
Premium Matcha tea has been prized in Japan since the 12th century. A smooth, complex vegetal flavor with a silky finish.
- "traditional japanese teapot. made from iron to preserve heat and keep the tea from getting cold." — @primadonna27
Iwachu Japanese Iron Teapot Tetsubin Gold and Black Goldfish Japanese tetsubin (iron teapots) evolved from larger vessels used centuries ago to heat water for tea and provide warmth and humidity in the home during the winter. The goldfish depicted in this Iwachu original design symbolizes good fortune. Iwachu is one of the finest manufacturers of Japanese ironware, w/ a company history of over 100 years. Today, craftsmen at Iwachu pay respect to this tradition by infusing each product w/ skilled precision and detail throughout the entire manufacturing process. The superior quality, beauty, and lasting durability of Iwachu products have earned them the worldwide reputation as the leading manufacturer of authentic Japanese tetsubin. Dimensions: 6.25″ x 5.5″ x 4.12″.
- ""Tea ceremony"" — @primadonna27
- Furisode, this is a particularly beautiful one. For single ladies
- "Momo sake (peach flavoured sake)" — @primadonna27
A lightweight, refreshing emulsion that is rich in Vitamins A, C and Silica Powder derived from rice sake and peach extract. This multi-functional emulsion helps reduce shine for oily skin
- "Sakura maki" — @primadonna27
- "A beautiful wooden hairstick" — @primadonna27
Red Wooden Lacquered Hira Kanzashi Magnolia (Mokuren) Blossoms 7" or 18cm Long in Collectibles, Cultures & Ethnicities, Asian | eBay
- "Tea ceremony is an important part of a Geisha's work" — @primadonna27
Each piece is hand-glazed for a completely unique finish that offers a dramatic way to serve tea. Tea set includes a teapot and four matching tea cups.
- Фото автора Надежды Хан на Яндекс.Фотках
- "Pouring sake for her clients, and also drinking with them, is a part of a Geisha's work" — @primadonna27
- "Furisode kimono, worn by apprentice geisha (Maiko)" — @primadonna27
- Традиционная японская обувь
- Matcha tea set. Matcha bowl 180ml. Bamboo whisk. Matcha spoon. Made in Japan.
- "Odori fan, an essential part of a Geisha's attire, and an important prop in the traditional dance" — @primadonna27
- "Camelia oil, used to make a Geisha's hair sleek and shinyand stay in place." — @primadonna27
Natural Japanese HONTOH TSUBAKI Pure Camellia Hair Oil in Health & Beauty, Skin Care, Other | eBay
- "A beautiful tsukesage (formal) kimono" — @primadonna27
Japanese Kimono silk TSUKESAGE Light pink, Royal cart, Dyeing, 0124M10 in Collectibles, Cultures & Ethnicities, Asian | eBay
- "Okobo sandals, worn by Maiko (young apprentice Geisha)" — @primadonna27
- "A Geisha/Maiko uses the traditional white shiro-nuri makeup and paint their lips red" — @primadonna27
- "Tsukesage kimono, a formal kimono with a pattern on the sleeves and bottom of the kimono" — @primadonna27
- "Plum blossoms (ume)" — @primadonna27
Bring color and charm to nearly any setting with sprightly faux plum blossoms arranged in a handcrafted ceramic vase.
- A lovely japanese tea set with beautiful images of six traditional geisha The set includes 6 cups. The teapot handle is faux. Kutani ware (九谷焼 Kutani-yaki?) is a style of Japanese porcelain first established by Gotō Saijirō, a member of the Maeda clan, who set up a kiln in the village of Kutani (now part of the city of Kaga) on the order of Maeda Toshiharu, ruler of the Kaga domain. The porcelain style is known for multiple colors—such as greens, blues, yellows, purples, and reds—and bold designs covering most of the surface of each piece. What a lovely way to enjoy a steaming cup of green tea with your friends. Transport yourself to a foreign place with this beguiling set
- Do you love Japanese stuff? JBOX is a wonderful toybox of things from Japan, with Japanese anime goods, Bento boxes, manga artbook, apparel, and more! You've got a friend in Japan!
- This screen features stunning turn of the century Japanese design poster art images of Geishas. Large vintage graphic art, one side a lovely Geisha in
- "Sake bath oil" — @primadonna27
Fresh Sake Eau de Parfum, 1 oz. Details Japanese beauty rituals influence the luscious, velvety fragrance of Sake Eau de Parfum. This sensual blend of luscious notes with subtle floral undertones was inspired by the exotic elements of Japanese bathing rituals. Geisha, known for their legendary beauty, used to soak in sake baths infused with peaches, persimmons, lotus, rose, and chrysanthemum. At 1.0 ounce, the mini artisanal bottle is travel-friendly and the perfect size for exploring with fr...
- "A kanzashi (hair decoration) with hana (flowers/roses)" — @primadonna27
- Preços baixos e ótimas ofertas de decoração, oriental, utensilios domésticos, esporte, lazer, conforto, bar, cozinha, banheiro,. Aproveite. Compre Já!
- Welcome to Floating flowers,a blog dedicated to lovely Kyoto geiko and maiko! I enjoy asks, so don't...
- Enriched with shea butter and vitamin E, this lightly textured and non-greasy cream nourishes and protects hands. Enjoy softer, more moisturized hands that are delicately perfumed with Cherry Blossom's enveloping flowery scent. Contains an extract from the cherry trees of Luberon, France. Brand: L'OCCITANE COSMETICS. Style Name: L'Occitane 'Cherry Blossom' Petal-Soft Hand Cream. Style Number: 323074. Available In Stores.
- Ilva. sixteen. The Netherlands. Japan inspired. Obsessed with the univers, unicorns, fashion history, Studio Ghibli, Harajuku, etc. You're cute by the way.
- Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by The Paper Bag Princess. Global shipping is available. This striking Kimono is available for viewing at our Beverly Hills Boutique. We offer a large selection of evening gowns and luxury garments.
This magnificent Kimono is composed of a pure red silk and features contrasting cascading flowers in gold and ivory with smaller multi-color flowers at the shoulders and hem.
Comprised of heavy weight silk with substantial embroidery threads.
In excellent condition.
Provenance: Candy Spelling
Please feel to contact us with any inquiries you may have. We also offer convenient layaway options.
- "Sakura bath bomb" — @primadonna27
- Японская инкрустированная шкатулка для женских украшений с зеркалом. Aoyama Do ® , японский интернет-магазин.Японское кимоно, самурайские мечи, предметы искусства, японский антиквариат
- A great set of 6 Geisha girl saki and tea glasses with vibrant colors in excellent condition.
- "Hana kanzashi" — @primadonna27
Because I hate to be selfish and keep lovely things I find online to myself... Something to Make - A Yo-Yo Pincushion (or Suffolk Puff Pincushion to my fellow Brits) from Crafty Pod: I really enjoy making Suffolk puffs, so next time I get some scraps of fun fabric, I'll be making one of…
- Decorative Black and Red Samurai Sword This superbly crafted samurai sword is a great addition to any collection.
It features a 27.5 inch black stainless steel blade with zinc aluminum tsuba and fittings. The handle is composed of imitation fish skin and wrapped in red and black fabric. The high gloss polished red and black sheath is decorated with red and black ribbon to complete the gorgeous styling of this sword.
- TokyoMilk. Kabuki No. 9 Eau de Parfum, 1.0 oz. HighlightsA decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle adorned with an iconic image of Japanese theater. Time honored tradition:. Sugared grapefruit. Lychee. Sweet jasmine.
- A stunning bag with decorative leaf antique gold frame, featuring gorgeous beading in a lovely floral design. The perfect bag to wear for a special occasion or to spice up an everyday outfit.
- ""Butterfly"" — @primadonna27
- An acknowledgment of all the people who have made this site possible, as well as contact details.
- Made using only rice and koji rice mould, this sparkling sake lets you experience the true flavour and sweetness of rice. Enjoy chilled with all sorts of Japanese cooking.
- A stunning Japanese basket from the 1930s. It is finely woven into an intricate pattern, complete with a fitted lit and handle. It's in very good condition, with no significant signs of wear. A good size, perfect for providing a good amount of storage. Smells fresh, from a non smoking collection. Measures 10 1/2 inches high x 9 1/4 inches wide. 14 1/4 inches high including the handle.
- PETIT JAPON is specialised in Japanese art kimono, handmade bags and silk fabric.
- Hatsuyori 2016 with…Two of the maiko of Odamoto okiya; Katsue and Katsusen! (Source)
- Uguisu-No-Fun Japanese Nightingale Facial Powder. Uguisu-No-Fun which means nightingale feces in Japanese, refers to the droppings (fun) produced by a nightingale called the Japanese bush warbler. Much has been written on the wonders of nightingale droppings or Uguisu-0-Fun as a traditional Japanese facial treatment. Geishas and Kabuki actors have been using Uguisu-0-Fun for centuries to brighten their skin, remove make up, and maintain their much admired pale, porcelain complexion. During the past few years, Western audiences have discovered Uguisu-0-Fun thanks to the enthusiasm of celebrities and media exposure from luxury facial spas in New York. Uguisu-0-Fun contains guanine which is a specialized enzyme. It is one of the four molecules which form the rungs of the DNA helix (the G molecule in the ATGC sequence.) Damage to DNA's guanine is a major cause of chronic conditions of skin aging and photo-aging. About 2% of all the oxygen we consume ends up as Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) most frequently by the oxidation of DNA's guanine base. Exposure to sun's UV rays also causes skin damage by guanine oxidation. Benefits of Guanine: 1. Cleansing skin pores, 2. Whitening skin pigments, 3. Restoring skin damaged by sun exposure and aging. Directions for Use: As a face wash: Mix a small amount of the powder with your facial soap in the palm of your hand and wash your face in normal manner. As a face mask: Mix one teaspoon of the powder with a few drops of warm water to make a thick paste. Apply this paste to your skin, avoiding the eye area and leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Ingredients: Powdered UV sterilized bird droppings and talc (as natural desiccant) only. Made in Japan
- Kanzashi fabric flower hair fork. Kanzashi flower hair U pin. Japanese hair fork. Kanzashi hair stick. Oriental hair pin. Red, white, blackThe flowers are made in the technique of tsumami kanzashi. Flowers are made from grosgrain ribbons. Swarovski crystal. Flower`s diamater is ~ 2 1/2 inch (
- This Highly Collectable Spectacular Rare Tangerine And Black Ceremonial Kimono Has Detailed Hand-Embroidery Throughout Accented With Floral Gold Lame Threads. This Ceremonial Japanese Kimono Is Hand Sewn And Hand-Quilted Throughout. Fully Lined With Gold Lame Fabric. This Is A Must Have! Neck-To-Sleeve's Cuff's Hem Measures 22 1/4", Collar Width Is 4 3/4", Collar Length Is 73 1/4", Sleeve's Length Is 42", Cuff's Opening Circumference Is 17", Sleeve Width Is 13", Hem Measures 57", Underarm Circumference Is 54", Underarm-To-Hem Is 65 1/2".
- Фото, автор nag2591 на Яндекс.Фотках
- Signature Blend from Paris Japanese Hanami Inspiration Green Tea "Fleur de Geisha" 3.5 oz 100g Hand Picked Premium Whole Leaf Tea in Special CanisterAmazon.com : Signature Blend from Paris - Japanese Hanami Inspiration Green Tea "Fleur de Geisha" - 3.5 oz / 100g Hand Picked Premium Whole Leaf Tea in Special Canister : Grocery & Gourmet Food
- Photographic Print decor by Chris Johns. Close View of a Geisha Eating Tofu with Chopsticks, and other featured categories, decorating styles, decorate by style wall art, posters, and prints for home wall coverings are available.
- As seen on Treehouse Masters. When it comes to design, the irony is that it's difficult to be simple enough to be good. As designers it is our ambition to achieve designs to which, "nothing can be added and nothing can be taken away." The Edo Platform Bed is minimalist to the core. This design takes the hallmark cantilever of the Edo aesthetic, which began with tapering the chair seat to accentuate movement, and brings that "spirit" forward. The result is suspension in space. In defiance of gravity the Edo platform bed gives the effect of hovering over the floor. Supremely functional, this bed has built in side tables and a headboard that is perfectly positioned for bedtime reading. If you prefer, the design can also flex to accommodate one or none of the side tables (simply contact us to discuss options). The Edo Platform Bed is offered in Queen and King sizes, with other sizes available upon request (call for a quote).
- *****beautiful***** | See more about Japanese Geisha, Kimonos and Cherry Blossoms.
- POINT OF DIFFERENCE Camellia Oil and Squalane penetrate deeply, leaving lips supple and nourished. The 24-karat gold leaf crushes upon application for a true golden shimmer. HISTORY TATCHA is a teller of beauty histories, timeless secrets rediscovered from Imperial Japan. Through our travels, we learned of the radiant skin of the Oshima Island Girls, harvesters of the precious Camellia flower, thanks to the nourishing benefit of the flower? luxurious oil. After discovering the secrets of Oshima Island, geisha began using Camellia Oil to hydrate and protect their skin. BENEFITS This intensely hydrating lip balm absorbs quickly and smoothly, leaving lips soft and touchable. Hand-laid 24-karat gold leaf adds a touch of sensual shimmer. IDEAL FOR All skin types 0.28oz
- Nghề Geisha rất phát triển vào thế kỷ XVII, XIX, tuy nhiên ngày nay, ở Nhật Bản chỉ còn vài nghìn Geisha và họ trở thành hiện thân của một trong những nét văn hóa truyền thống đẹp nhất không chỉ ở Nhật Bản mà còn trên thế giới.
- This elegant Japanese lamp is made from sturdy spruce and soft rice paper. The paper shade has been decorated with a classic Japanese painting of two women. Features a handpainted Geisha design on white rice paper. Spruce wood and rice paper. Features a Geisha design on white rice paper. UL Approved, uses a 25 watt medium bulb. Available in both Natural and Black finishes.
- WHAT IT IS: Sakura Body Scrub. Size: 3.5" W x 3.5" D x 3.25" H. Holds 375 g. FRAGRANCE NOTES: Rice milk and cherry blossom WHAT IT DOES: Luxury combination of organic sugar and wonderful softening oils. Specially developed with nourishing rice milk and the floral scent of cherry blossom to revitalise and exfoliate all skin types. HOW TO USE: Massage the body scrub over dampened skin with a rotating movement. Rinse off with warm water. For external use only.
- This stoneware Japanese sake set consists of one traditional, thin-necked flask (known as a ‘tokkuri’), four small cups (known as ‘ochoko’) and a bottle of the award-winning Ozeki Karatamba s
- Gently wrap your skin with the faint fragrance of cherry blossoms. A hand cream so soft leaving you with silky smooth skin, without the stickiness. Adored by beauty experts, each charmingly decorated tin represents a quintessential element of the cultural essence of Japan. MARCH/CHERRY BLOSSOMS Symbolizes: Elegance, Purity, Spiritual Beauty 1.4oz/42ml
- Part of the pleasure of wearing obi belt is that you can chose your own distinctive style This belt can be like a little jewel as important a choice as a special occasion accessary Enjoy a little bit of Geisha look This belt is free size One of kind
- Moisturize skin with The Body Shop Spa of the World Japanese Camellia Cream. This velvety body cream with camellia oil softens and relaxes with shea butter.
- Our classic silk kimono will make every woman feel elegant and chic! These delicately hand-painted silk kimonos are inspired from well-known art collections from China. Each silk kimono has to be hand painted by a master artisan because of the intricate detail. The full artwork on the silk kimono takes over 7 days for completion. Made of 100% silk, this robe is incredibly comfortable and soft. Available in several colors and elegant designs, it is the perfect gift for your girlfriend or mother on their birthdays or anniversaries. *For more information, please contact us before purchase. 100% Silk. Dry Clean Only. Ankle Length with matching Silk Belt. (Measures approximately 52" in length from top of collar to bottom.) One size. (Fits up to approximately 45" at hip and 43" at chest.) Hand-painted artwork on both front and back. Imported.
- Get this Three Tier Temari Patterned Bento Box in Burgundy Red and turn a bento-style meal into something truly spectacular! A beautiful way of presenting Japanese meals.
- Pour vous et votre plaisir, images, tubes, masques, textures et autres pour vos créations
- Japanese beauty reinstating hairstyle, Japanese Hakata clay doll. Japanese traditional hakata dolls collection. The Japonic Online Kimono and Fine Art StoreJapanese Hakata clay figirine. Collection of Japanese ceramic dolls. Vintage and Antique Japanese dolls and figurines. Geisha doll, bride doll, samurai warrior doll, maiko doll.
- Explore Fatbardha Saiti's board "Geisha" on Pinterest, a visual bookmarking tool that helps you discover and save creative ideas | See more about Japanese Geisha, Japanese Art and Kimonos.
- Фото автора morela на Яндекс.Фотках
- Immortal Geisha website is devoted to the lives, history, beauty and tradition of Japanese Geisha, Geiko and Maiko
- "Maiko means dancing girl, or dancing child" — @primadonna27
- When you think of the stereotype of a Japanese woman in a kimono, you are maybe imagining this lady from an old postcard. She's enjoying a walk, maybe in spring, with an umbrella over her shoulder. I wonder what she's thinking about?
- Фото автора Алины Юсевой на Яндекс.Фотках
- blog en partage images tubes pour la creation animations diverses bonne peche
- blog en partage images tubes pour la creation animations diverses
- Фото, автор Roberta на Яндекс.Фотках
- blog en partage images tubes pour la creation animations diverses bonne peche