- Update your look with these whimsical leather ballet flats from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Featuring the signature mouse face motif and comfortable elastic throat, these flats are a wardrobe essential. Slip-on design. Round toe. Heel height: 1/4" Cushioned footbed. Rubber sole. Imported.
- Similar itemTotally amazing textured gold bangle set featuring twenty bangles with a slip on style. Wear them individually or all together with your favorite maxi and sandals! Set of 20. 2.5"/6.25cm width. Imported.
- Similar itemBrand from China: Dabuwawa. Color: Purple, Materials: Main: Base: 100% Polyester, Flocking: 100% Polyamide, Lining: 93.9% Polyester, 6.1% Spandex, Size: S: Length: 88cm, Bust: 84cm, Waist: 64cm, Hem: 76cm, Shoulder Width: 33cm, Sleeve Length: 63cm, Sleeve Biceps: 29cm, Cuff: 22cm, M: Length: 90cm, Bust: 88cm, Waist: 68cm, Hem: 80cm, Shoulder Width: 34cm, Sleeve Length: 63cm, Sleeve Biceps: 30cm, Cuff: 23cm, L: Length: 92cm, Bust: 92cm, Waist: 72cm, Hem: 84cm, Shoulder Width: 35cm, Sleeve Length: 64cm, Sleeve Biceps: 32cm, Cuff: 24cm, XL: Length: 92cm, Bust: 96cm, Waist: 76cm, Hem: 88cm, Shoulder Width: 36cm, Sleeve Length: 64cm, Sleeve Biceps: 33cm, Cuff: 25cm, Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- Similar itemStephen DweckBlue Topaz, Rose Quartz Crystal Ring, Blue DetailsStephen Dweck ring.Faceted London blue topaz, blue topaz, rose quartz, and rock crystal.Round blue and pink cabochons.Sterling silver settings with floral carvings and rippled band.Approximately 1" face.Made in USA.Designer About Stephen Dweck:Known as "The Romancer of the Stones," Stephen Dweck is strongly influenced by his love of art and nature. This passion even inspired him to collect stones and minerals from around the world for his one-of-a-kind designs. Each is adorned with Adam, his signature beetle, symbolizing his affinity for nature. This devotion is what makes him one of jewelry's most widely recognized names today.
- LagosSilver Maya Malachite North-South Dome RingDetailsSterling silver ring by Lagos.From the Maya Collection.Malachite stone and faceted crystal doublet.Signature Lagos Caviar beading.Wide, tapered band; 8mm to 4mm.27 x 22mm (approx. 1"W).Size 7.Imported.Designer About Lagos:In 1977, Philadelphia-based designer Steven Lagos introduced Lagos, a sophisticated jewelry line. Well known for his Caviar designs, the designer has won acclaim for innovative two-tone creations. Today, his award-winning collections are recognized worldwide for their classic signature style.
- Similar itemWith lots of chic arm candy style to choose from, this set of 9 different bangle bracelets included designs like textured and wrapped metal, colored epoxy beads or faceted faux stones. Man Made Materials / Metal Imported. Imported.
- Similar itemFabric 100% Polyester. Centre Back to Hem 65cm/25.5", Bust 35cm/13.5", Waist 29cm/11.5". Machine Washable.
- Similar itemThe iconic Reva Ballet Flat named after Tory’s mother, Reva is known for its timeless design and perfect fit in rich tumbled leather. Updated with a non-elastic back and finished with a signature metal double-T logo medallion, this slip-on-and-go style is the epitome of effortless chic. Leather upper. Logo hardware detail. Rubber sole.
- Amanda Uprichard Loves CuspCold-Shoulder Charmeuse Crossover Dress, Royal BlueDetailsAmanda Uprichard Loves CUSP charmeuse dress, exclusively ours.Approx. 34"L from shoulder to hem.Surplice neckline.Three-quarter cold-shoulder sleeves.Blouson draped crossover top.Elasticized seam at natural waist.Top-gathered straight skirt and hem.Pullover style.Silk.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Amanda UprichardAmerican Designer Amanda Uprichard launched her eponymous clothing line in 2003. Like the designer herself, the Amanda Uprichard woman runs her own company during the day, meets up with her girls for happy hour after that. At home she's a power mother juggling family, work, and life in general. She's well read, travels a lot, or is constantly expanding her horizon. She's attracted to the collection for their sophistication and comfort, and because they transition nicely from work to evening events. She wants dresses she can wear to weddings, to gallery openings, to see the in-laws, to sweat in on the dance floor.