- Similar itemWith your buoyant and blithe demeanor and these turquoise flats, its no wonder youre skipping along the path of positivity! With each gleeful gait, you delight in this pairs dappling of triangular cutouts and velvety, vegan faux suede. A happy treat, indeed!
- Similar itemOur Seafoam Layer Keyhole Dress is a fashion foundation for both casual and formal occasions. Featuring: * Lace illusion neckline * Faux wrap bodice * Elasticated empire waist * Removable gold plate belt * Keyhole back with triple button fastening * Uneven handkerchief hem * Fully lined * Main: 100% Polyester * Trim: 60% Nylon 40% Cotton * Lining: 100% Polyester * Cold machine wash in garment bag, line dry Sizing Please note that this item has International Sizing. US Sizing Conversions will appear on the merchandise tag. XS=14W, S=16W, M=18W, L=20-22W, XL=22W-24W, XXL=24W-26W
- Similar itemThis exquisite Michael Valitutti ring features Larimar accented by Swiss Blue Topaz. Crafted of palladium silver with a beautifully-constructed undergallery and yellow gold-embraced detailing, this ring shines with a highly polished finish. 27mm wide x 10mm long x 13mm high Jewelry Type: Fine Gemstone Cut: Round Jewelry Setting: Bead Number of Gemstones: 7 Ring Style: Three Stone, Cocktail-Cluster, Five Stone Stone: Gemstone Gemstone Treatment Code: R Jewelry Finish: High Polish, Two Tone Gemstone: Topaz, Larimar Metal Color: White, Yellow, Two-Tone Metal: Palladium Silver Gemstone Color: White, Blue Size: 10, 7, 6, 5, 9, 8 Size: 6. Color: Blue. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.
- Similar itemSmall clutch * Leather * Optional chain-link shoulder strap * Fabric interior lining with one flat pocket * Large clasp closure Measurements: Body length 6.5", height 4", width 1.75", strap drop 20".
- Similar itemRare Early Coach 1980s New York City Leather Putty "Convertible Clutch" Shoulder Bag Handbag, Rare Tone, Great ConditionTHE NECESSARY STUFF:***THIS IS A VINTAGE ITEM. MY VINTAGE ITEMS MAY SHOW VARYING DEGREES OF WEAR, AS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL BELOW AND SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.*** IF THE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR ODORS IN A VINTAGE HANDBAG/ACCESSORY IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE VERY LAST PARAGRAPH UNDER NOTE/CONDITION. TY!D I M E N S I O N S: 11 inches (length) x 2.5 inches (width/bottom gusset) x 7 inches (height); Strap-drop: ~17 inchesTHE FUN STUFF: GLAMOUR and SOPHISTICATION: A coveted, rare in tone and design, New York City Coach "Convertible Clutch" handbag that is in very excellent, almost unused condition. Its official color is "putty," which is a taupe tone, and in the collages I was able to include an image of this handbag style in putty from an official Coach 1987 Holiday catalog. Neat! :)I remember this being one of my very favorite colors back in the late 1980s-early 1990s, that I wore it often and that it looks great with silver. I remember this so well because my best friend at the time met me for lunch one sunny spring afternoon while I was wearing a long dress in this tone, and we were seated al fresco so I could see what she was wearing very clearly. She was also wearing this putty color, but had paired it with silver, while I had on gold. I had never though of pairing it with silver and it looked really great with it. So, you'll see in the photos that, while Coach has used its traditional solid brass hardware (gold in tone), I also included a matte silver vase in some of the pics to give you an idea of what I mean. :) This is a very beautiful, "old school" vintage Coach (pre-1988) handbag. It is in quite incredible condition for its age, showing little actual wear, and it feels like it was rarely ever worn. But it is not 100% pristine (please read details under CONDITION). A collector's handbag, it is meant to be a shoulder bag, not a crossbody, and was handcrafted in New York City (the very first Coach factory). It is called a Convertible Clutch because the leather shoulder strap is completely removable/"convertible" to a clutch style, but it is larger than what we consider a "clutch" these days. It is very similar in design to Coach's iconic City handbag. It's roomy (for a vintage handbag), sleek, versatile and spacious enough to be your daily go-to handbag. The leather used to make this very vintage shoulder bag is very high quality glove-tanned leather. Its sophisticated color palate makes it tres, tres chic!FEATURES: - glove-tanned leather used throughout- Coach solid brass hardware used throughout- long, messenger-style front flap- solid brass hardware with a brass turn-lock closure- a gusseted slip pocket that runs across the length of the front, under the front flap - an interior brass zip pocket that runs the length of the interior- matching putty-toned leather Coach hang-tag on brass ball chain (I am not sure of this brass ball chain is original - it seems too new looking to me, very shiny)- The strap includes nautical heavy-duty solid brass clips on each side. You can remove the strap completely on this one and use it as a clutch (albeit a BIG clutch). The straps used on Convertible Clutch bags do not have adjustable buckles on them and they tend to be shorter in length and are not really intended to be a crossbody style bag. - Coach creed and serial number are located on interior leather zip pocket: 162-0826 (until 1994, only numbers were used in the ID line (no letters of the alphabet used yet); pre-1988, you'll find 4 numbers after the hyphen; post-1988, you'll find 3). Just like with vintage Dooney and Bourke handbags, the interior of this vintage Coach is thick, unfinished/raw suede (the back side of the exterior leather). For info on CONDITION, please see NOTE/CONDITION section. Thanks!
- Similar itemAngled seams and an uneven hem give this Theory maxi dress an effortless drape, and allover crinkles add subtle texture. Elongated keyhole and alluring back cutout. Button closure and hidden zip in back. Lined. Fabric: Crinkled silk georgette. Shell: 100% silk. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normail size. Fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip. Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric. Used once. There's a little bit of wear in the inside of the dress.
- Share the love with this charming diamond fashion ring. Crafted in sterling silver , this design features two open hearts, each adorned with shimmering blue diamond and nestled north to south reflect the other. Shank with buggutes diamond line in center and splite shank. Blue Diamonds Diamonds: 36 Diamond cut: Round Diamond measurements: 1.15 mm to 1.40mm Diamond weight: 0.5 carat Color: Blue Clarity: I2-I3 Setting: Prong White Diamonds Diamonds: 47 Diamond cut: Tapered baguette Diamond measurements: 1.30 mm to 1.50 mm Diamond weight: 0.33 carat Color: H-I Clarity: I2-I3 Setting: Channel Metal information and dimensions Metal: Sterling silver Finish: High polish Style: Colored diamond Ring setting dimensions: 21.26 mm wide x 18.11 mm long x 3.49 mm high Band dimensions: Diamond total weight: 0.75* carat TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. *T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 0.75 carat T.W. may be 0.68 to 0.79 carat. Treatment code N (White Diamond) G ( Blue ). See Treatment Guide for further information. Click here for ring sizing guide This ring cannot be resized. Jewelry Type: Fine Total Diamond Weight: .5 to 1 Carats Jewelry Setting: Prong Band Width: 2-3 mm Diamond Cut: Round, Baguette Ring Style: Heart, Colored Diamond, Floral, Promise, Bands Stone: Diamond Clarity: I2-I3 Cut Grade: Good Jewelry Finish: High Polish Diamond Color: Blue, H-I Metal Color: White Metal: Sterling Silver Size: 7, 6, 8 Size: 7. Color: White. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Floral.
- Similar itemThe stylish and practical combine effortlessly in these women's shoes from Clarks Artisan - everyday ballet flats that will live on your feet. Beautiful fine-grain leather gives rich, premium appeal, while a patent black toe cap and bow trim show great attention to detail. The design features an elasticated topline for extra comfort and an Ortholite footbed that cushions the foot. Slip on with jeans and a blazer for laid-back lunches and shopping with friends.Leather upperTR soleFabric liningBow trimPlus technologyHeel height: .75"
- Style blooms! Fit and flare dress creates a flattering silhouette. Crawling floral embroidery covers the sheer skirt overlay. Floral appliqué accents the shoulder straps. Sweetheart neckline. Sleeveless design. Set-in soft cups Removable satin belt cinches the waist. A-line cut skirt with scalloped hem. Back zip closure. Fully lined. Body: 80% polyester, 20% spandex; Contrast: 100% polyester; Lining: 95% polyester, 5% spandex. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: Length: 34 in Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.