❖ Yvette Comeaux Euphémie
from: Pau, France
status: daughter to the count of artois, title countess of foix by marriage
Yvette is the eldest of the marriage court, but do not think that makes her a boring house-wife. Even after her marriage to the Count of Foix a year ago, Yvette can still be seen partying it up with Marie and other French socialites. Yvette's strength is her maturity, and that she can balance responsibility with a good-time. She is madly in love with her husband, and he with her; the two have become the most beloved couple in France. Seeing as Marie's relationship with Aveline has never been strong, Yevette in a way stepped in as an 'elder-sister' figure. While she enjoys Marie's lavish ways she also worries she gets careless sometimes and forgets her status. While she thinks this court around Louis' marriage is a festive idea, she feels it may also get out of hand.
model: eniko mihalik /or/ audrey marnay
owner: oedipus, hopefully
top five choices:
- Sabine Rosalie Villette
- Louise Gisele Antoine
- Wilhelmina Adelaide Fischer
- Miu Hitomi Akihito
- Elodia Belén Carlos
- she is very scared of getting old
- she met her future husband at la Maison Européenne de La Photographie. Yvette was introduced to him by a common friend and she thought he was absolutely adorable, he couldn't even remember her name.
- the count usually calls her /my pearl/: she hates it but loves him more
- she never wears pearls because she was told by her mother that they bring tears
- you might find her smoking cigarettes out of her father's sight. she is twenty-five but in his eyes she is still the same braided five years old child
(in character - interview with press)
1) Ok tell us about your past, where do you come from?
well, this requires certainly a long answer.. I was born and raised in my family's white residence in Pau. Once I read that "Pau est la plus belle vue de terre comme Naples est la plus belle vue de mer / Pau is the most beautiful view of land as Naples is the most beautiful sea view" and It's terribly true, it's a jewel and I love it as a child loves a mother. You could often find me in the house garden with my sisters, playing with Lucretia, our siamese cat; my mother and my father are an respectable middle-aged couple, with an obsession for haunting dogs. I'm married to the most awesome man, my count, Michel, whom my heart belongs fully.. that's more or less everything that counts.
2) How do you know Marie, or if you don't what are the circumstances around you being invited to the wedding court?
that's surely a curious question, silly. it would be like asking me how I met my dear father and surely I might easily forget the first time I met Marie's blue gaze. I've known her since forever.
3) Can you tell us a few personal strengths and weaknesses?
i'm strong-headed, like my father, and far-sighted like my mother. Unlikely I can't hide my true feelings and oppose to the ones I love.. I'm tender-hearted, I know..
4) What are you most looking forward to about moving to Versailles and taking part in court?
Obviously I'm incredibly excited; I love Marie and I'm looking spasmodically forward to spending some time with her and the bride-to-be.
5) What is one thing the world should know about you?
I'm corny to excess, unbelievably passionate and terribly plain sometimes, that's it
(out of character)
~ why did you choose this character?
because I immediately felt in contact with Yvette. she is mature but interesting with a satisfying pre-made love life, which is very uncommon in roleplays.. I like her.
~ can you honestly be active?
I can, if nothing too sudden happens :)
~ why should we choose you for this character?
because I really racked my brain to write everything before going to bed. now it's 1.57, but I really wanted to publish it as soon as I could. :))
I tag: @esprit-de-escalier , I hope you like it!