- Michael Kors Valin SneakerDetailsOptic white leather upper.Round toe.Lace-up front.Flat heel.Rubber sole.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- For Pre-fall 2014, Altuzarra continued stylistic momentum from last season, balancing menswear elements'strong-shouldered jackets, suiting, mixed tartan checks and varsity-stripe fabrics'with feminine, body-hugging silhouettes. Altuzarra navy, red and grey varsity-stripe wool-blend twill Seth double-breasted blazer. Hourglass silhouette, strong structured shoulder, suppressed waist, wide notched lapels, rounded front closure, two flap pockets at sides, ticket pocket, non-functional buttons at cuffs, darting and inverted pleat at back, crest-embossed goldtone buttons Lined in crêpe de Chine Button closure at front Available in Navy/Red/Grey Wool/cotton; lining: acetate/polyester. Dry clean. Made in Italy
- Similar itemOpen knit sleeveles sweater tank with asymmetrical hem. 87% Viscose, 13% Metal. Sleeveless. Asymmetrical hem. Dry clean only.
- Similar item98% cotton 2% elastane. 13" in the knee narrows to 11" at the leg opening. Slight whiskering along front pockets. Slight fading along front of pant and back pockets. Minor distressed edges.
- Navy blue wool blazer from Jean Paul Gaultier featuring peaked lapels, a double breasted front fastening, long sleeves, button cuffs, flap pockets, a fitted waist and a polka dot lining. Circa SS 1991. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanGetaway Strappy Elastic Sneaker, BlackDetailsStuart Weitzman bicolor smooth and textured leather sneaker.Elastic straps with cutouts at sides.Zip detail at front with logo pull.Leather lining and padded insole.Ridged rubber outsole for traction.3/4" covered wedge heel."Getaway" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemTencel Stretch Jersey. 47% Supima, 47% Tencel, 6% Lycra. Jersey shell tank with wide straps and scoop neck detail. Tencel jersey is ultra soft and comfortable. Curved bottom hem, center back seam. Easy, relaxed fit. Length 25 in.
- Similar itemThe It jean because it flatters everyone. Our Super Skinny is a chic and versatile go-to with a super-slim silhouette and a hint of stretch for the perfect fit. The back pockets are embroidered with our signature logo, while the dark wash is hand-sanded and whiskered to give it a lived-in look. Any shoe, any top it pairs with everything. We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try adding volume on top to balance the slim shape (a longer length is more forgiving). Low-rise, skinny fit. Button front. Zip fly. Five pocket; double T logo, corded embroidery on back pockets. Front Rise: 8.5" (21.6cm) Back Rise: 13.5" (34.4cm) Inseam: 33.5" (85.1cm) Leg Opening: 12.25" (31.1cm) 98% Cotton 2% Elastane. Machine wash cold, separately. Tumble dry low.
- Similar itemNavy blue wool boxy blazer from Pierre Balmain featuring a gold-tone double breasted front button fastening, wide peaked lapels, padded shoulders, long sleeves with buttoned cuffs, two flap closure pockets to the sides and a double rear vent.