- These stunning 14Kt. strawberry gold drop earrings from LeVian are the perfect addition to any jewelry collection. Features a round smoky quartz stone surrounded by dazzling multi-colored stone accents. 14Kt. Rose Gold/Smoky Quartz & Multi-Stone. Imported. Fine jewelry is available for Standard Delivery only. All fine jewelry shipments require a signature To enhance detail, jewelry may not be shown actual size. Unless otherwise stated jewelry set in 14 Kt. yellow gold and all earrings are for pierced ears. t.w.=total weight. All diamond weights are approximate with a variance of +/- .05 ct. Colored gemstones may have been treated and require special care. All pearls are cultured.
- Similar itemSignature golden hardware structures the fine leather of the Tom Ford Jennifer clutch bag. Details Metallic grained sheepskin with Tom Ford signature golden hardware. Full-flap front with magnetic-snap closure. Front zip pocket at flap. Interior zip pocket. Alcantara® lining. 5 1/2"H x 11 3/4"W x 2 1/4"D. Weighs approx. 1lb. Made in Italy.
- Similar item"Flo Spikes" is feminine and ultra-modern. Her dainty peep toe shape is outfitted in irresistible "Glitter Sirene" and specchio leather. Featuring a sexy 120mm stiletto heel and a shield of glistening gold spikes, she is an eye-catching evening style that you will adore for seasons. Color : Gold. Material : Glitter. Heel height : 120mm.
- Similar itemFeaturing a creamy texture, feather light and translucent, as hydrating as a balm. The brilliant bold color is wearable and chic. A cutting edge color formulation process: The Color Shine Moisture Polymer, a revolutionary component able to retain twice its volume of water, enhance color luminosity while locking in hydration on the lip surface for over 8 hours. Three shades hovering between straight orange and pink-orange: Acid Tangerine 300, Mandarin Orange 301, and Orange Mutation 302. Three incandescent reds, sheer versions of Rouge d'Armani 400: Red Carpet 400, Ripe 401, Scarlato 402. Three lively transparent pinks: Ecstasy 500, Vita 501, Blush 502. Three purple shades: Bitten 600, Tulipe Noire 601, Black Laquer 602. Two neutral shades: Beige 100 and Beige Rose 101. "Allure Best of Beauty Winning Shade in 300"
- Similar itemLadies and gentlemen, your "Highness" has arrived. Similar to her sister "Daffodile," her mini peep adds a provocative edge to her sky-high design. Dressed in her gold-toned strass, one step in these royal shoes and you will become the queen of the room. Color : Gold. Material : Strass. Heel height : 160mm.
- The women's Lulu Guinness Glitter Perspex Lips Clutch Bag in gold has a glittery Perspex exterior, a magnetic clasp fasten and a small, interior wall pocket with a silver logo plaque. L.M. Measures: H:13.5 x W:23 x D:3cm. Body: Perspex. Lining: Cotton.
- Similar itemPucker up in this saturated, ultra moisturizing lipstick filled with antioxidant vitamins, rosehip, soybean, and safflower oils. It also has aloe and chamomile for extra moisture! Wear it with winged liner and get ready to turn heads! 0.12 oz./3.4g. Made in the USA.
- Showcase your uniquely chic accessorizing abilities with these extravagant earrings from Le Vian. Set in 14 Kt. rose gold and featuring smoky quartz and various other colorfully vibrant stones. 14 Kt. strawberry gold/smoky quartz/multi stones. Imported. Fine jewelry is available for Standard Delivery only. All fine jewelry shipments require a signature. To enhance detail, jewelry may not be shown actual size. Unless otherwise stated, jewelry set in 14 Kt. yellow gold and all earrings are for pierced ears. t.w.=total weight. All diamond weights are approximate with a variance of +/- .05 ct. Colored gemstones may have been treated and require special care. All pearls are cultured.
- Alexis Bittar FineSmoky Quartz Diamond Chandelier EarringsDetailsChandelier earrings by Alexis Bittar Fine.Lightly oxidized sterling silver.Light and dark fancy-cut smoky quartz.Light gray and brown prong diamonds.1.11 total diamond carat weight.Approx. 3 1/3"L x 1"W.Post backs for pierced ears.Imported.Designer About Alexis Bittar Fine:Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.