- People also likedHere we feature the Nike Dunk High SB "Dr. Feelgood," which is a musician inspired Nike Dunk SB. These were designed after the album cover of Motley Crue's 5th album, Dr. Feelgood. The upper features different shades of green, as well as red accents, and strongly resembles the album cover artwork. Year of Release: 2008
- People also likedLambskin sneakers with tone-on-tone laces and rubber sole.
- People also likedYou wish you held on to these! But you know we got this work! The Blue&Cream sneaker archive is packed with goodies, this is one of our all-time favorites. Based on the crazy patterned sweaters worn by your very own Bill Cosby, this Nike SB Dunk High is the official Cosby Show inspired "Huxtable". 2010 SB release. Year of Release: 2010
- People also likedThe Nike SB Dunk Low Pro Olive/Atomic Red-Electric Purple uses a suede olive green overlay to offset the bright electric purple coloring gracing the canvas toe box and panels. The mesh tongue is also colored purple, and sets the backdrop for olive colored laces. Color: Olive/Atomic Red-Electric Purple.
Jeremy Scott x adidas Originals JS Wings Sneakers
Want to keep an eye on this product? Sign up for the OC Stock Notifier! Join Jeremy Scott and Adidas on a trip back through the Internet Generation hardrive—to a time of neon flowers, stuffed toys, and shelltoes! These Fall/Winter 2012 high-tops take Jeremy's cult winged style next-level with a plush upper and cranked-up crayon colors. Plush high-top sneakers with removable wings. Textile upper. Multicolor rubber sole. Made in Indonesia. Note: Sizes are listed as US men's. For women's sizes, order two sizes down. LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER
- Like it to get in stock alerts