- Similar itemCharming, seductive pump with a bold, sensual feel. With stiletto heel, platform and almond-shaped peep toe. Pumps. Leather sole, Cut-out detailing. Composition: 100% Calf-skin leather. Heel height: 5.3 Inches. Platform height: 1.4 Inches. Made In Italy.
- Similar itemStuds Drawstring closure Two-tone pattern Adjustable shoulder straps Messenger bags Mini . Material:Leather, Textile fibers
- Black leather 'Classic Tribute Two 105' cap toe pumps from Saint Laurent featuring a round toe, a platform sole, a contrasting toe cap, a brand embossed insole and a high stiletto heel.
- Adam LippesSateen Duffle Coat with Toggle Front, OxbloodDetailsSateen duffle coat by Adam Lippes in our exclusive oxblood hue. Spread collar. Toggle front. Back yoked shoulders; gunflaps. Long sleeves with tabbed cuffs. Oversized flap pockets. Straight sweep wide vents. Hem hits mid calf. Polyester; silk lining. Made in USA of imported materials. Designer About Adam Lippes:A graduate of Cornell University, Adam Lippes began his career in fashion at Polo Ralph Lauren before moving to Oscar de la Renta, where he became one of the youngest creative directors in the luxury fashion world. In 2013, the Adam Lippes brand was created, a collection of luxury sportswear anchored in classic elegance, refined fabrics and impeccable tailoring. Launched to critical acclaim, the collection became available at the finest retail partners beginning with the Fall 2013 season.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Mini Latch Tote Bag, BlackDetailsMini Rockstud tote bag by Valentino, detailed with golden foiled logo. Grained vitello leather with signature platino Rockstud pyramid trim. Flat tote handles; 8" drop. Removable shoulder strap; 19" drop. Open top with with flip-latch closure. Sueded lining; one inside pocket. 8 1/2"H x 10"W x 4"D. Bag weighs approx. 2 lbs. Made in Italy of French material. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemLogo detail Detachable application Multicolor Pattern Framed closure Removable shoulder strap Messenger bags Mini . Material:100% Calf-skin leather
- With it's exquisitely soft removable fur collar and modern-minimalist silhouette, Jil Sander's heathered wool coat adds an immaculate polish to any outfit. Oversized spread collar with button-on chocolate beaver fur trim, long sleeves, hidden button-down front, side slit pockets, back pleat. Softly flared, modern tailored fit. Wear with streamlined accessories and understated elegant separates.
- Similar itemThe Pettal is the epitome of luxurious attire. Badgley Mischka unveils another stunning pump with beautiful white satin and eye catching brooch. A 5 inch heel, 3/4 inch platform and gathered chiffon vamp completes this high end look. Textile Upper/Leather Sole. white.
- Stella McCartneyHoundstooth-Print Faux-Fur Coat, Black/WhiteDetailsHoundstooth-print faux-fur (acrylic) coat by Stella McCartney. Oversized spread collar; two way zip front. Long sleeves. Relaxed straight silhouette. Hits past hips. Acrylic. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.