- Similar itemOversized Blouse With Necktie From Alexander McQueen. Keyhole And Button Front Closure With Tie Bow Neckline And Scoop Hemline With Side Zip Vent Option. French Cuffs With Five Button And Loop Closures And Dart Stitch Detailing. 100% Silk, Dry Clean. Made In Italy. Available In White.
- Similar itemGet ready to shine in our "Very Riche Strass." Covered in hand-placed Swarovski crystals, this enchanting peep toe pump will dazzle and delight with each and every step you take. Color : Crystal. Material : Strass. Heel height : 120mm. Front platform : 20mm.
- Carolina HerreraMushroom-Print Chiffon Skirt DetailsMushroom-print chiffon. Natural rise. Decked with cascading ruffles. Approx. 27"L.Silk; dry clean. Made in USA. Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."
- Immaculate in mint printed satin silk, L'Wren Scott's sleeveless tie neck top is an exquisite way to dress up workweek looks. Stand-up tie neck, sleeveless, button-down front with ruffle trim, shirttail hemline. Tailored fit. Wear with a pencil skirt and sky-high heels. 100% Silk.
- ZAC Zac PosenFloral-Print Ruffle-Hem Skirt DetailsFloral-print georgette skirt by ZAC Zac Posen.Ruched front with cascading ruffle.Slim through thigh.Back zip.Ruffle hem hits below knee.Polyester; self lining; dry clean only.Made in USA of imported materials.Shown styled with Michael Kors Doris Thin-Strap Sandal in BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About ZAC Zac Posen:New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 70mm/ 3 inches. Slip on. Designer color: Spearmint
- Similar itemComposition: Textile fibers. Details: lace, lamé, no appliqués, designer's motif, round toeline, leather sole, covered heel. Measurements: Heel height: 4.29 inches.
- Similar itemExposed zippers add a little edge to a classic wool pencil. How you wear it is up to you"leave the slit open to show some leg or zip it to the hem for a clean, polished feel. Sits at waist. 24" long. Falls below knee. Wool. Side zip. Slant pockets. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- Similar itemCaroline RoseOmbre Charmeuse Button-Front Shirt, Women's DetailsIn a watery coastal imaginary, add this refreshing Caroline Rose shirt to your Summer wardrobe on dry land or sea. Pairs beautifully with ivory pants. Caroline Rose ombre charmeuse shirt with matte silver buttons. Approx. measurements: 27"L down front, 32"L down center back.Spread collar; button front. Bracelet sleeves. Loose fit. A-line silhouette with side slits for ease of fit over hip. Silk; dry clean. Made in the USA of imported material. Designer About Caroline Rose:American sportswear designer Caroline Rose founded her self-named company in 1987. Her designs seamlessly blend elegant style with easy-chic comfort. The Caroline Rose line includes both Classic and Women's collections.