okay so everyone check out this song it's seriously addicting/amazing.
alright I was going to be a derp and not do this but I was tagged by four people and like peer pressure so guys so i'm doing this.
the rules of the tag are:
Rule 1, always post the rules
Rule 2, answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones for people you tag to answer [the questions I wrote are at the very end!]
Rule 3, tag 11 new people
sierra's questions; @hopscotchandheritage
1. what do you want to have engraved on your tomb stone? some kind of harry potter quote...i like harry potter okay guys
2. what's your favorite childhood memory?
seriously any memory with my late grandpa. he was seriously my best friend and we used to do so many different things together.
3. what's one things you were surprised you liked?
is it bad to say my sister? like i always loved her but we used to be such little sh.its and now she's awesome
4. when you're bored how do you burn time?
5. what thing about yourself are you most critical about? probably my school work. it's so stupid but i'll get mad at myself if I got a 94 on a test or something. i just have really high expectations for myself when it comes to school.
6. favorite person in the world you've never met and would melt into a puddle if you did?
ohmygod kate walsh, kerry washington, troian bellisario, tom felton, ryan gosling, mckayla maroney ughhh so many more
7. biggest pet peeve?
ahh so nobody's going to understand this but I work at a self-serve yogurt shop that offers sample cups. my biggest pet peeve is when customers leave the sample cups in the drip-trays (trays that catch extra yogurt that's dripping) it seriously drives me insane
8. favorite book that provoked the most thought out of you? Eat, Pray, Love and Committed both by Elizabeth Gilbert
9. favorite cartoon? rugrats of couse
10. describe your ideal weather? I absolutely LOVE hot weather. I love sunny and 85-90 degree weather
11. if you feel like it, describe the biggest obstacle you've conquered I think I'm still conquering it...I'll keep y'all posted
erin's questions; @prettyunpretty
1. what's a song lyric that you connect with personally?
"You told me you were good at running away
Domestic life, it never suited you like a suitcase"
- dead sea, the lumineers
2. what fictional character (tv, movies, books) do you think is most like yourself and why?
Spencer Hastings from PLL. I've literally never identified with a character so much. We both work extremely hard in school, and both have the same witty/sarcastic humor. We dress very similar and just ugh so many other things.
3. what did you have for breakfast this morning?
apple jacks hehe
4. if you were given the chance to change one thing in your past what would it be?
I would've tried to be closer to my sister when I was younger. We're really close now, but I feel like we missed out on a lot of fun times while we were busy arguing.
5. if all of the planets where habitable, which one would you want to live on and why?
pluto because it'll always be a planet to me
6. what's your favorite smell?
I love the smell of a sweatshirt that you wore to a bonfire, it smells like summer and it's delicious.
7. what event in history would you most like to have witnessed and why?
the passing of the 19th amendment that gave women the right to vote. i would've loved to see how women from around the country rallied together to be given a right we all deserve as americans.
8. do you ever feel like you're being watched?
9. what has impacted you most in your life?
hm, probably moving to where I live, it's truly shaped me as a person.
10. a language you'd love to learn?
11. how many fingers am i holding up?
uno? haha i like this question
lenda cora's questions; @lendacoraa
1. One place you'd like to visit in the near future?
Rio 2016 olympics pleaseee?
2. If you could change history, how would you do it? Hopefully through Equality legislation
3. Favourite quote and why? I couldn't choose.
4. One stereotype about your state/country you wish didn't exist. Wisconsin isn't only farms people. I live in a city. CITY.
5. What did you do today? Nannied, watched PLL, ate froyo, not much haha
6. Plans for the future? college, law school, traveling a lot
7. If you could have lunch with 5 people dead or alive who would it be? my grandpa who passed away, my grandma, mom, sister, and dog.
8.If Hollywood made a movie about your life what would it be rated and who
would be the star? It'd probably be rated R because I say the F-word a lot haha. Hmm, Blake Lively would star because she's a much prettier version of me
9.If you could do anything in the world without fear of failure what would you do ? Run for president of the USA
10.If you died today would you say you lived a full life? Yes.
11. Thoughts on the hype around the royal baby? I'm not a xenophobe or anything but we live in america, why do we care so much. However I do feel bad for hottie Prince Harry whose nephew is now in front of him in line for the throne. come here harry let me comfort you bb.
rae's questions; @little-miss-rae
1) Who is your ultimate woman crush?
I have so many woman crushes but a few are Kerry Washington, Michelle Obama, Lana Del Rey, Troian Bellisario, Emma Watson
2) What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My sense of humor and my hair
3) If you could meet any person in the world -- dead or alive -- who would it be?
4) What decade would you love to live in?
the roaring 20's
5) Name an unusual talent you have.
I can touch my tongue to my nose and I perfected the cup part of the cup song when I was five so I guess that's neat
6) Are you scared of something? If so, what is it?
I'm scared of rejection (from colleges in particular)
7) What band do you want to see live before you die?
8) What city do you want to live in?
9) Do you want to get a tattoo?
Yes, I want a small deathly hallows symbol somewhere undecided
10) What’s something that annoys you?
When people say One Direction is the best boy band like hellooooo *N'Sync anyone?
11) If you could speak another language what would it be?
now my questions;
1. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. If you could star in a television show, which show would choose?
3. Where do you do your best thinking?
4. What's your favorite piece in your wardrobe?
5. If you could name a nail polish what color would it be and what would you call it?
6. What's your least favorite food?
7. Who's your favorite person in the entire world?
8. Cats or Dogs?
9. Name any other members of Maroon Five besides Adam Levine (I can't do it)
10. What's your dream vacation?
11. What were your parents like when they were the age you are now?