Time to return tags ;)
Tagged by @airplane—
1. What would you like to do in the future?
I would love to own a bakery.
2. Being rich and ugly or poor and good-looking?
This is hard. Neither! I just want to be happy.
3. What animal would you like to be?
A deer! They are such lovely creatures.
4. If you could meet one person in the whole world who would it be?
Haha I don't know, maybe Emma Stone because she seems hilarious. :)
5. Favourite movie?
Les Miserables would be my favourite, I think. It made me cry, laugh and sing along with them.
6. Do you like going to the cinema?
Yes! I don't go there often enough due to school but I love watching movies in the cinemas. It has a better atmosphere and action-packed movies become even more exciting :)
7. Favourite website?
Definitely Poly! You guys make my day 100x better.
8. What do you do if you want to relax?
I will sleep, eat or watch TV. On rare occasions, I would go to the park for a walk. Nope, not a run because I am non-athletic :p
9. If you could buy only one thing what would it be?
Probably a supermarket. So I can give the food away to those who need it.
10. Do you like sport?
This is funny — I never liked it! My body isn't made for sports, only made to get injured while doing sports. I am not a healthy kid. But I do enjoy playing floorball, probably the only sport I like!
11. Favourite blog?
Raspberry and Red.
Tagged by @frenchkitty—
1) What nail polish color do you love to paint your nails? I love painting it watermelon! ;)
2) Last movie you saw? Do you recommend it? What is it about? Who is in it?
Man of Steel! Everyone should watch it!
3) If you could switch lives with a famous person/model/actress who would it be? Interesting question. I think I would like to go back to the past a tiny bit... Maybe Audrey Hepburn!
4) Are you good with children? Do you like being with them and spending time with them? I am horrendous with children, the sight of me sends children running towards my sister (she's an early childhood educator) :p I do like spending time with them though, it makes me happy, especially my own cousins!
5) Are there any relationships that you would like to make or even improve right now in your life? With whom? My grandmother and my classmates.
6) What was your fave book from your childhood?
Matilda, anything in the ladybug series and folk tales :)
7) Which pair of shoes do you always wear? Do you have one pair that is your fave and you wear all the time? I do! I love wearing this pair of pink sneakers that is so comfy.
8) What 3 colors do you wear most often? Peach, white and blue. This year I would like to wear more purple and mint :D
9) What are the colors of your bedroom/dorm/house/flat? Haha my room is blue, my living room is mint, my kitchen is white and my sister's room is champagne! A different colour for each room.
10) Favorite designer? Do you own any pieces?
I would say Elie Saab, the clothes are all so pretty. I do quite like Vanessa Bruno and Thakoon too. I don't own any of the above because they are out of my price range!
Tagged by @elsewhere69—
1. Do you think models nowadays are skinny, too skinny or just the right size?
I think some models nowadays are too skinny. They look nice on the runway, but on the streets some of them look freakishly malnourished. There are a few models who I think are just the right size though :)
2. What is your country or city known for?
FOOD! Literally what Singapore is known for, besides our multi-cultural society.
3. Who is your celebrity crush and what you like about them!
This question is hard; there are so many! I like Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Rachel Bilson, Ed Sheeran and all the cute guys that are celebrities. I either like them for their humour or how adorable they are :)
4. Name 5 of your favorite songs!
Endlessly by The Cab, Lover of the Light by Mumford and Sons, Who Says by Selena Gomez, Calling by Lewis Watson and Demons by Imagine Dragons.
5. Favorite movie from you childhood! Why?
Haha mostly anything Disney. Mulan is a personal favourite as I love the story and morals behind it. Maybe I am bias since I am Chinese? :p The songs in the show are awesome too.
6. What interests you?
I love baking, but nothing ever comes out good so I shall leave it out. I really love doing DIY crafts, it helps me relax and the sense of satisfaction at the end product is self-gratifying.
7. What is the story behind your username?
There was a period where I was crazy over the song 'Fearless' by Taylor Swift. There is a line which goes 'in a storm in my best dress, fearless' and I decided to use 'best dress' as my username! The letter x is just for decorative purposes ;)
8. What do you look for in a guy?
Anyone who can make me laugh. I think that is important. And if you don't mind my crazy self who loves butterflies.
9. Is there anything you want to change about your physical appearance?
Umm, maybe I would like to be slightly skinner.
10. Do you have any other social network account? Yep.
11. Do you have any siblings? Two older sisters.
These tags are long overdue! Apologies!