- Similar itemPoly blend. Button and zip front closure. Front flap pockets with button closure. Zippered sleeves. Drawstring waist. Side seam pockets.
- Similar itemRUNWAY STYLE - A chunky texture open lattice knit sweater is cut close to the body in a cropped length and makes for an ideal layering companion. We love it over a flowy dress. Content & Care: Cropped length. 19 1/2" inches from high point shoulder. Model is a size S. Imported. 73% cotton, 27% nylon. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemSuede ankle boots in olive drab. Round toe. Western style panelling at outer side and vamp. Zip closure at inner side. Stacked heel. Tonal stitching. Approx. 2" heel. Upper: leather. Sole: leather. Made in France.
- Similar itemCJ by Cookie JohnsonPolished Boyfriend Tacked Ankle-Cuff JeansDetailsDenim in wailea wash.Approx. 31" inseam.Contoured to eliminate gapping. Five-pocket style; signature Cj stitching on back pocket. Relaxed, straight leg. Button/zip fly. Cuffed above the ankle.Cotton/polyester/rayon/Lycra; machine wash. Made in USA of imported material. Shown styled with Diane von Furstenberg Addison Laser-Cut Slingback in NaturalModel's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 4. Designer About CJ by Cookie Johnson: Cookie Johnson, wife of basketball legend and philanthropist Earvin "Magic" Johnson, spent almost a decade in fashion after graduating with a degree in Retailing of Clothing and Textiles, before dedicating herself to being a full-time mom. With a keen eye for trends and how to wear them, Johnson despaired over the lack of premium denim for women with a figure like hers: fit but curvy. Instead of waiting for a brand to appear that would fill the void, she decided to create one. Call it fashion kismet. CJ by Cookie Johnson answered that demand: a new premium denim line embracing real bodies in both fit and style. Looking to expand the tried and true line in 2013, Cookie partnered with friend Mitchell Quaranta of Swatfame. For over 30 years Swatfame has developed some of the most well-known consumer sportswear, dress and denim brands. While shaking things up in the trend game, Cj by Cookie Johnson continues to promote confidence in more ways than one as a lifestyle brand.
- Similar itemArm your summer outfitting with a military inspired zip and snap front closure jacket. Lightweight woven cotton material only gets better with wear. Drawstring waist enhances your figure. Flap and zip front pockets add a casual element that makes this piece suitable for a variety of ensembles. Style with a feminine summer dress or outfit with denim for a fresh take on a neutral palette.
- Similar itemThis cropped basketweave sweater is a lightweight easy piece. Play with layering a fit tee to get a less exposed look. Colorway: White. Rolled-edge round neck. Long sleeves. Ribbed cuffs and hem. Pullover style. About 15.5" from shoulder to hem. Viscose. Dry clean.
- These True Religion boyfriend jeans in a slouchy, relaxed profile. Decorative stitching details the patch back pockets. 5 pocket styling. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Denim. 98% cotton/2% elastane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. Measurements Rise: 9in / 23cm Inseam: 28.75in / 73cm Leg opening: 11.75in / 30cm Measurements from size 27. Available sizes: 24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31
- Similar itemSuede round toe Western-style ankle boot with hidden side zip and stacked block heel. Approximately 2.25" heel (55mm) Leather sole. Available in Taupe. Made in France.
- Similar itemAlberto FermaniMonza Suede Snap-Panel Bootie, SandyDetailsAlberto Fermani suede short boot.5"H shaft; 8" top circumference.Decorative front panel with double-snap side.Interior side zip for ease of dress.Round toe.Leather lining and sole.2 1/4" stacked flat heel."Monza" is made in Italy.Designer About Alberto Fermani:Alberto Fermani has been crafting shoes for more than 40 years in the heart of Italy, along the Adriatic seaside, surrounded by vineyards and olive fields. Alberto Fermani shoes are distinguished by a relaxed, natural look and amazing comfort. Each shoe is hand-finished at the workshop by traditional Italian artisans.