It's so sad how she barely gets any lines in 4minute's songs~
Anyways, I was tagged by both @peachgirl100 and @xximuse in their sets: http://www.polyvore.com/blueberry_brigade/set?id=90917283 < @peachgirl100's set
http://www.polyvore.com/good_day/set?id=90968083 < @xximuse 's set
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people
@peachgirl100 's questions:
1) Which k-pop group would you join? why?
Of course, being the biased person I am, I would like to be the 5th member of 2NE1, because their performances are spot on and each member balances out each other's flaws.
2) What k-drama would you like to live in? Why?
aren't they all the same i mean they all live in korea
3) Which k-pop company would you join? why?
Probably YG. SM has too many boxes for my liking and JYP gives me the feeling that he doesn't manage his groups quite correctly.
4) Which K-pop idol would you like to be friends with? why?
OH SO MANY~ but I'll do a few. CL for one, because she's so cool and swag, or Hyoyeon because she seems so funny and down-to-earth.
5) Which k-pop idol would you date? why?
Are you asking me to choose? Oh god...
6) Who is your ultimate bias?
It changes a lot of the time so I can't give you an exact answer... (more like i just don't want to)
7) What k-pop group has the best outfits?
2NE1, they're crazy and edgy, but for some reason they still look good, some of SNSD but not I Got a Boy or the super matchy ones
8) Whose comeback are you excited about?
Well everyone came back already, but I'm excited for round 2 of 2NE1!!
9) What is your dream outfit?
Hmmm I'm not sure...probably a formal gown, like the red carpet stuff, I'd like to try one on.
10) What are your favorite stores?
Forever 21, Topshop, French Connection
11) What is your favorite k-pop group or solo artist?
K-pop group: 2NE1
K-pop soloists: Lee Hyori and Ailee
@xximuse 's questions:
1.) What is your favorite K-Drama and why?
2.) Which K-Idol has the most beautiful voice to you?
Park Bom and Ailee, Ailee's the better vocalist "technically" (I don't know what singing technique is so...) but Bom's voice is much more memorable and distinct.
3.) Which K-Idol would be your best friend?
See above question.
4.) With which K-Idol do you want to share a dorm with and why?
I'm no Sone, but Jessica, because she's lazy and so am I. No one would wake me up in the mornings!
5.) Which K-Idol you like the least and why?
I don't dislike anyone, some people are just way overrated...
6.) Which is your favorite Korean actor / actress?
...i just watch them
7.) Which is your favorite K-song at this time?
falling in love, falling in love
너만 보면 내 마음이 oh oh oh oh
8.) If you had the opportunity to go on a date with a K-Idol, who's going to be your choice?
EVERYONE~ GIANT GROUP DATE XD
9.) Which is the most funniest K-Idol?
I'm not sure about ability to crack jokes but the majority of them of dorks, which makes them funny.
10.) Which foreign artist do you want to collaborate with a K-Idol?
Not Chris Brown. (Ahem, T-ara N4) I think One Direction would be interesting, especially after they utilized BAP and K-pop boy bands are always "Korean One Directions", or Taylor Swift because that would be hilarious!
11.) Which K-Outfit is the most memorizable for you?
I Am the Best, I Got a Boy, Alone (나혼자), and Fantastic Baby
1. Are you planning to audition for a K-pop company?
2. Do you prefer summer or winter?
3. Favorite song of 2013?
4. Favorite variety show?
5. Which female idol do you think Psy will use in his next video (if he does)?
6. Do you have, need or have had braces?
7. If you had your own K-pop entertainment company, which existing groups and soloists would you sign?
8. What are your thoughts on sasaeng fans?
9. Favorite superhero?
10. Your favorite subject in school?
11. Have you done Gwiyomi? If not, then what's your favorite version of Gwiyomi?