- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: crêpe, multicolor pattern, classic neckline, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, front closure, button closing, multipockets, two breast pockets, no appliqués.
- Every elegant wardrobe requires a pair of beautifully tailored trousers, and Diane von Furstenberg's cream pair exudes sophistication. The high-waisted tapered silhouette will lend your look a touch of Katharine Hepburn chic. Wear them with a tucked-in top and metallic sandals on vacation, adding a blazer in the city. Zipper fly, hook and button fastenings. Belt loops, side slit and buttoned back welt pockets. 70% Triacetate, 30% Polyester. Dry clean.
- Similar itemThe rich craftsmanship of Prada can make even the most simplistic look utterly stylish! These neat loafers are the perfect match for the professional woman looking to slip her feet into a comfortable yet trendy pair of shoes. Smooth suede upper. Rounded toe shape. Grosgrain bow tie detail at vamp. Leather lining. Leather sole. 1" Square heel. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;
- Similar itemComposition: 69% Polyester, 24% Cotton, 7% Acrylic. Details: jacquard, no appliqués, multicolor pattern, lapel collar, single-breasted , hook-and-eye closure, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemWhite and black striped tapered trousers from Barbara Bui featuring a high rise, a waistband with belt loops, a concealed front fastening, side pockets, a slim fit and central front and back perma-crease details. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: satin, no appliqués, lightweight sweater, multicolor pattern, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, no pockets, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior.
- Similar itemChloeScalloped Snakeskin Loafer, Military GreenDetailsChloe signature scallops distinguish this flat snakeskin loafer.Ayers snakeskin lined in Italian calfskin.Scalloped collar.Peaked vamp.Round toe.Flat heel.Slip-on style.Made in Italy of imported materials.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Similar itemWhite silk and cotton perforated shirt from Pinko featuring a classic collar, long sleeves, button cuffs, a button fastening, chest pockets and a curved hem.
- Similar itemComposition: 68% Cotton, 32% Polyester. Details: sweatshirt fleece, no appliqués, multicolor pattern, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, long sleeves.