Sale / PriceAll
- Jonathan Saunders
- Jonathan Saunders Polly paisley-print twill dressJonathan Saunders displays his mastery of ladylike prints with this coral and lavender twill Polly dress. Fresh from the runway, it's patterned with paisley swirls and polka dots, and cut with an asymmetric skirt that tumbles from the mid-calf to the floor on one side. Black suede sandals will complete a contemporary event look.
- Jonathan Saunders Derya strapless dressJonathan Saunders's cobalt and metallic-blue Derya dress is inspired by the vivid colours used by Post Modernist artist Jeff Koons. The strapless silhouette is understated and sculpting, with an internal boned corset and contouring seams. Keep the glistening fabric in focus with jet-black accessories.
- Jonathan Saunders Satin/Wool Felt JacketA contemporary take on ladylike, this mixed-media jacket from Jonathan Saunders featured a bright satin front and contrast felted wool back * Pink silk front, round neckline, cropped sleeves, button-down front, black felted wool back * Boxy fit * Pair with a figure-hugging sheath and pointy toe pumps
- Preowned Jonathan Saunders Shimmery Black Dot Pattern Sleeveless DressJonathan Saunders Shimmery Black Dot Pattern Sleeveless Dress...round Neck, Sleeveless Dress With Vertical Side Front Pleats, Seamed Waist And Open Pleated Semi Full Skirt...the Dress Is Unlined And Translucent...the Print Is Small Grey Dots With A Darker Grey Center...the Fabric Feels Like A Silk Blend, It Is Very Shiny...closes At The Back With A Zipper And Hook And Eye...marked Size 38In Excellent Wearable Condition... All Our Clothing Is Dry Cleaned And Inspected For Condition And Is Ready To Wear...any Condition Issues Will Be Noted...for Visual Comparison Our Mannequin Is A Size 4Please Check The Measurements Provided Below And Compare With Your Own Measurements For The Best Possible Fit! Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions About This Item Or Need More Photos…Measurements Are:Bust 34"Waist 30"Hip FreeCenter Neck Back To Hem Back 46".
- Jonathan Saunders Lila star-print crepe de Chine dressPrint is ingrained into Jonathan Saunders's DNA, and the breezy SS16 collection sees a plethora of patterns and colourways. This Lila crepe de Chine dress features a long-sleeved midi silhouette that's covered in a contrasting star design. Solid navy and crepe trims punctuate the concealed buttoned front, and reveal a flash of the green lining beneath. Add scarlet heels for a day-to-night event.
- Jonathan Saunders Nicole dot-print silk maxi dressThe uplifting spirit of Jeff Koons's Celebration series inspired Jonathan Saunders for Resort-2016, and the theme transpires perfectly in this blue, black, and white spotted silk-crepe Nicole dress. The asymmetric hem brings edge, while the solid silk underlayer provides the perfect base. Team it with black suede sandals for an on-point party look.
- Jonathan Saunders Connie stripe-print sleeveless dressJonathan Saunders's effortless, sensuous aesthetic is given a graphic lift for SS16 with pieces such as this striped silk-crepe Connie slip dress, First seen on the runway, it's cut with a diaphanous contrast-stripe lower panel and hangs from small skinny shoulder straps. Enhance the 1990s feel with tonal strappy stilettos.
- Jonathan Saunders Devana silk-crepe maxi dressInspired by the optimistic colours of Jeff Koons's Celebration artwork, Jonathan Saunders's sheer silk-crepe maxi dress is an uplifting piece. It has an orange, white and yellow dégradé design that's accentuated by a matching slip dress and pleated overlay. Keep the outfit's focus sharp with neutral accessories.
- Jonathan Saunders Connie hammered-satin dressPart of Jonathan Saunders's SS16 runway collection, this apple-red hammered-satin Connie slip dress is both effortless and sensuous. It's suspended from the skinniest of shoulder straps and drapes languidly over the body before falling into a contrasting sheer asymmetric skirt. Offset it with chunky platform sandals.
- Jonathan Saunders Jessica guipire-lace sleeveless topJonathan Saunders showcases his eye for print and pattern with this Jessica top. Part of the designer's SS16 collection, its crafted from light-brown, black, and ivory sheer star guipure-lace, with a contrasting yellow silk-satin back panel. Mirror the runway styling and wear it with the coordinating yellow satin skirt.
- Jonathan Saunders Petra star-print topJonathan Saunders took inspiration from textiles for SS16, reworking his favourite patterns in palette of bright, clashing shades. This crepon Petra top shows the result with a contrasting star design imagined in a patchwork of colour combinations, and shaped with a V-neck and long length. Mirror the runway styling and partner with the coordinating skirt for head-to-toe impact.
- Jonathan Saunders Odessa panelled satin dressThis beautifully cut Odessa dress was a star on Jonathan Saunders's SS16 runway. It's crafted from diagonal panels of camel-brown and canary-yellow satin, and finished with a translucent white devoré skirt panel. Keep things elegant with a simple updo and strappy heeled sandals.