- Similar itemOnly available online! This plastic silver incase for iPhone® 5 and 5S features a clear crystal transfer animal pattern on printed and embossed pink Alcantara® and the Swarovski logo on a silver leather tag. iPhone® is a brand/trademark of Apple Inc.
- Similar itemLeather upper. Pointed toe. Low-cut vamp elongates legs. Leather lining and sole. 4 1/4" covered heel. Made in Brazil.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: flannel, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior.
- Alexander McQueenLong Sleeve Feather-Print Shift Dress, MulticolorDetailsWool crepe dress by Alexander McQueen.Jewel neckline.Long sleeves.Sheath silhouette.Hidden back zip.Virgin wool/polyamide/spandex.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemLeather upper with man made sole. Heel measures approx 5" in length. Platform measures approx 2" in length. Buckle closure at ankle.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Wool, 50% Polyamide. Details: flannel, no appliqués, solid color, round collar, single-breasted , button closing, snap button closure, no pockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Oscar de la RentaSleeveless Feather-Print Dress, CanaryDetailsFeather-print satin Oscar de la Renta dress.Boat neckline.Sleeveless.Bias seam across front gathers pleats.Fitted bodice.Pencil skirt.Approx. 40"L front, 41"L back.Hem hits at the knee.Hidden back zip.Silk/cotton.Lined.Made in Italy of imported materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 33.5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemNeoprene 13" zip case with all over dynamite logo print. 100% Polyester. 14.25" x 0.5" x 10.25"
- Emilio PucciLong-Sleeve Studded Printed Sheath Dress, Pink/MultiDetailsGeometric feather print silk dress by Emilio Pucci features allover silver studs.Turtleneck.Long sleeves.Formfitting sheath silhouette.Split shirttail hem with extended back.Hits above the knee.Back zip.Silk/spandex lining.Made in Italy.Designer About Emilio Pucci:The name Emilio Pucci is synonymous with kaleidoscopic prints and forward-thinking favored by jet-setters the world over. Emilio Pucci himself was a Florentine aristocrat whose legend was born when photos of his skiwear ran in Harper's Bazaar in 1947. Through the years, Emilio Pucci designs have been favored by glitterati around the globe, and today the line is helmed by Peter Dundas. Headquarters are still located at the Pucci family's palace in Florence.