Shop this look
- Similar itemWarm, shiny metalwork intricately frames the reflective, colorful stones of a comfortably articulated statement necklace. Brand: Kendra Scott. Style Name: Kendra Scott 'Rebecca' Bib Necklace. Style Number: 987198. 18" length; 2" extender; 1 3/4" bib drop; Lobster clasp closure; 14k-gold plate/glass, magnesite or mother-of-pearl; By Kendra Scott; imported;
- Similar itemMade in Italy, this classy light blue clutch is sure to accent your outfit with a sense of style. Fashion forward and chic, this bag is sure to turn heads. Color options: Light Blue Style: Clutch/ shoulder bag Construction: Leather Model: 8M0346 00G9Y F0H94 Exterior: Leather, raised zucca logo, and detachable chain strap Entry: Flap with magnetic snap closure Hardware: Goldtone Lining: Suede under flap, and jacquard logo lining Handles: Detachable chain strap Exterior pockets: N/A Interior pockets: Front flat and zippered pockets under flap, and six credit card slots Protective bottom feet: N/A Made in Italy Approximately 5 inches high x 7.5 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep Drop: 22.5 inches Authenticity card included Measurement Guide NOTE: Bag may NOT be returned if the red security tag is removed Handbag Material: Leather Handbag Color: Blue Style: Clutch, Shoulder Main Closure Type: Flap, Magnet Size: One Size. Color: Blue. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Leather.
- Similar itemRachel Zoe Lapis Gold Crystal Square Drop Earrings. 14K gold plated. Swarovski crystals. Lapis stone. Size: 1.8 x 0.6 inches. Post back for pierced ears. Stamped Rachel Zoe. Made in USA
- Show off the more daring side of your taste when it comes to fashion with this blue gold trimmed pyramid bangle. The sharp design and vivid color is something that will make your look visually stimulating. The bold cobalt blue plays well along with the gold plated square rim pieces.
- Inspired by fitness bands, let this style piece be your power player with anything from a suit to athleisure. A dose of soft faux suede adds texture to a sturdy bracelet. The soon-to-be-popular Blue Tube Hinge Bangle can be stacked or worn alone. Oxidized silver-plated metal; Faux Suede. Magnetic hinge closure.
- Similar itemSmall convertible clutch * Leather or suede * Optional chain-link shoulder strap * Fabric interior lining * Magnetic clasp closure Measurements: Body length 7", height 4", width 2", strap drop 23.5".
- Gretchen Cat's Eye Statement Necklace, Cobalt Details Kendra Scott "Gretchen" necklace. Approx. 20"L. 14-karat gold-plated brass. Wide chain with tapered bib. Cobalt cat's eye centers. Lobster clasp. Imported.
- From the All the Glitz Lava Collection. Graduated crystal squares in a linear drop. Swarovski crystals. Hematite plated metal. Length, 3". Width, 0.25". Fish hook. Imported. - Diane Von Furstenberg Swarovski Crystal Linear Drop Earrings
- Similar itemProper punk? Anything's a possibility with CC Skye's line of metal bangles and bracelets that have a heavy metal edge with girly finishes. The Baja Malibu has a hippie chic feel with gold beads on black suede.
- Sterling silver and 18K yellow gold-plated sterling silver tilted square drop earrings with crystal quartz covered hematite details * Fishhook closure Measurements: 0.75" long, 0.75" wide .
- Sparkle up the night in a striking silver stone statement bib necklace with crystal accents and faceted stones. Crystal faceted stone bib frontal necklace Silver tone crystals Faceted stones Lobster claw closure Antique rhodium plating Materials: metal/glass Length: 16 + 3ext Frontal Drop: 5
- Similar itemExposed zipper trim brings industrial edge to this Rebecca Minkoff clutch, rendered in metallic, patterned leather. The magnetic front flap lifts to reveal a logo-lined, 4-pocket interior. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 11oz / 0.31kg. Imported, China.
- Similar itemRobert Aidoo-Taylor designs this bracelet in cobalt and sky blue in honor of Queen Amina of Hausaland. Born in 1533 in what is now known as Zaira Nigeria Amina was also a fierce warrior who ruled over 34 years. However there are some who believe she was a legend and not an actual person. It is said that once when she was imprisoned she had been blindfolded and chained sentenced to death by poison. Her executioner was given the poison in a cone-shaped bottle and was threatened with death should he spill any of it. He had to untie and remove the folds on Amina's eyes but couldn't do so while holding the vial. When Amina was able to see how he was struggling she told him to remove one of her bracelets and use it as a stand for the cone-shaped bottle. Upon realizing she had just saved his life the executioner decided to help her escape rather than poison her.