- Similar itemGreen cotton silk and leather lace and print strapless dress from Kristian Aadnevik.
- Similar itemMiyota 5y30 Japanese quartz movement Hours, minutes, seconds Rectangular solid stainless steel surrounds the domed hardened mineral crystal dial Stainless steel bracelet with fold over clasp Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
- Similar itemBrown leather small 'Sicily' tote from Dolce & Gabbana featuring a front flap closure, a press stud fastening, a gold-tone logo plaque, a top handle, a detachable shoulder strap, an internal zipped pocket and a leopard print.
- Similar itemCamel wool blend coat from Burberry Brit featuring a classic collar, a double breasted front button fastening, long sleeves with strap cuffs, a buckle fastening belt at the waist and a straight hemline with a central rear vent.
- Animal planet: DIANE von FURSTENBERG infuses a structured, ladylike satchel with a playfully luxe pop of leopard-print calf hair. Calf hair/leather. Imported. Double handles, detachable adjustable crossbody strap. Snap closure; lined. Two interior slip pockets, interior zip pocket. 16.5"L x 6"W x 12"H; 6" handle drop, 21" strap drop.
- Oscar de la RentaSleeveless Lace-Overlay Tweed DressDetailsOscar de la Renta tweed and lace combo dress. Approx. 41"L front and 40"L back. Sheer lace overlay at bodice. Round neckline; sleeveless. Back keyhole and hidden zip. Lace detail at center vent. Nylon/virgin wool/cotton/other fibers. Dry clean; lined. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24. 5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemA modern design and a classy style fuse into one to form the Jacques Lemans. This timepiece will accentuate your style and add distinction to your wardrobe. Case: Gold plated (10 mic) stainless steel. Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel. Case Height: 36mm. Case Shape: Rectangle. Case Thickness: 8mm. Case Width: 26mm. Style: Casual. Dial Color: White. Hands: Gold tone. Markers: Gold tone Roman numerals and indices. Crown: Pull/push. Crystal: Sapphire. Material: 10 mic gold plated stainless steel. Water Resistant: 5 ATM/50 Meters/165 feet. Movement: Swiss made quartz (R 762) Bracelet Color: Gold. Bracelet Length: Up to 7.5 inches. Bracelet Material: Gold plated 10 mic stainless steel. Bracelet Width: 17 mm (24 mm at widest) Clasp Type: Push button hidden. Watch box included. Gold plated (10 mic) stainless steel; Imported;
- Army-green mid-weight cotton-blend gabardine. Buckled brown leather-backed collar, buttoned epaulettes, storm and wind flaps, brown leather sleeves and buckled cuff tabs, buckled belt, buttoned pockets and back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. Fabric1: 66% cotton, 34% polyamide; fabric2: 100% leather (cow); fabric3: 100% leather (Lamb); sleeve lining: 100% viscose; upper body lining: 100% cotton. Specialist clean
- Oscar de la Renta makes over ladylike materials in a monochromic palette, giving this lace-overlaid sheath a classic cut and contemporary relevance. Details Oscar de la Renta tweed and lace combo dress. Approx. 41"L front and 40"L back. Sheer lace overlay at bodice. Round neckline; sleeveless. Back keyhole and hidden zip. Lace detail at center vent. Nylon/virgin wool/cotton/other fibers. Dry clean; lined. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.