- Oscar de la RentaSleeveless Lace-Overlay Tweed DressDetailsOscar de la Renta tweed and lace combo dress.Approx. 41"L front and 40"L back.Sheer lace overlay at bodice.Round neckline; sleeveless.Back keyhole and hidden zip.Lace detail at center vent.Nylon/virgin wool/cotton/other fibers.Dry clean; lined.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemCamel wool blend coat from Burberry Brit featuring a classic collar, a double breasted front button fastening, long sleeves with strap cuffs, a buckle fastening belt at the waist and a straight hemline with a central rear vent.
- Similar itemBrown leather small 'Sicily' leopard print tote from Dolce & Gabbana featuring a front flap closure, a press stud fastening, a gold-tone logo plaque, a top handle, a detachable shoulder strap and an internal zipped pocket.
- Similar itemMiyota 5y30 Japanese quartz movement Hours, minutes, seconds Rectangular solid stainless steel surrounds the domed hardened mineral crystal dial Stainless steel bracelet with fold over clasp Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
- Similar itemTonal brown leather leopard print shopper tote from Dolce & Gabbana featuring a magnetic closure, round top handles, gold-tone hardware, a hanging luggage tag, an embossed logo and an internal zipped pocket.
- Army-green mid-weight cotton-blend gabardine. Buckled brown leather-backed collar, buttoned epaulettes, storm and wind flaps, brown leather sleeves and buckled cuff tabs, buckled belt, buttoned pockets and back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. Fabric1: 66% cotton, 34% polyamide; fabric2: 100% leather (cow); fabric3: 100% leather (Lamb); sleeve lining: 100% viscose; upper body lining: 100% cotton. Specialist clean
- Oscar de la Renta makes over ladylike materials in a monochromic palette, giving this lace-overlaid sheath a classic cut and contemporary relevance. Details Oscar de la Renta tweed and lace combo dress. Approx. 41"L front and 40"L back. Sheer lace overlay at bodice. Round neckline; sleeveless. Back keyhole and hidden zip. Lace detail at center vent. Nylon/virgin wool/cotton/other fibers. Dry clean; lined. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.
- Similar itemThis women's designer watch from Michael Kors features a goldtone rectangular bezel complemented with crystals for a glitzy attractive look. A goldtone stainless steel bracelet and silver dial with black Roman numeral markers completes this look.
- Made from durable canvas, the Jerome Dreyfuss Carlos E/W Tote Bag in navy leopard features zipped, expandable sides and snap button fastenings along the top. Boasting a spacious main compartment with an interior zipped pocket, the bag has gold tone hardware, suede twin top handles and a detachable shoulder strap. L.M. Measures: H:27 x W:54 x D:19cm. Handle Drop: 5cm. Maximum Strap Length: 89cm. Body: Canvas. Strap/Handles: Suede.