- The Monet’s Peony II by Rachel Perry is a fabulous introspective study of the mysterious heart of a peony, usually hidden from the world within the protecting fringe of plump, rosy petals. 15.5” W x 19.5” H. Single-matted, Satin white flat-front petite frame. High-quality glass. Ready to hang. Monet’s Peony II Framed Art Print by Rachel Perry, presented by Evive, is handmade in USA.
- Short blazer with a quilted design and leather edging, made of a technical fabric. Lined with a structured, lightly tailored cut, a contrasting collar, a front fastening with three logo press studs, two side zip pockets, one welt pocket on the chest and a double vent in the back.
- Similar itemA beautiful evening bag in a snakeskin print and neutral colourway: easy to match to your outfit. With glamorous gold-coloured accents, including a chunky pushlock clasp and optional fine chain shoulder strap. Composition: Outer:100% Polyester Lining:100% Polyester.
- Similar itemA unique ring handle highlights this evening bag from J. Furmani. This clutch is embellished with glistening rhinestones and includes a concealable chain strap for versatile wearing options.
- Similar itemElegant, tailored fit women's blazer from Maison Scotch, woven with a polyester and cotton blend for a melange texture. The short length blazer is finished with a single hook and eye fasten to the top and an Aztec patterned tape that runs alongs the outer edge and cuffs. R.R. 61% Polyester, 39% Cotton.
- Created from lampworked glass, this petite winged piglet is a heartwarming reminder that all things are possible.
- Cream tailored crepe blazer with contrasting black trim from Diane Von Furstenberg. Notched lapels leads into an open front. Long sleeves with split cuffs. Single chest pocket. Two front flap pockets. Darts for shaping. Fully lined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemAnnual Petite Figure of the Year 2014 Jenny 17cm. ?Graceful, feminine and enduring? are just some of the reasons that Royal Doulton figurines are as popular in the 21st century as they were a hundred years ago. With design inspiration drawn from a multitude of contemporary and historic sources including fashion, dance, jewellery and beauty the annual figurines represent the essence of Royal Doulton. All the figurines in our annual collections are created by a renowned British designer and are hand decorated by highly skilled craftsmen and women. Moreover, each year our fresh studies are destined to become the heirlooms of the future. For 2014 our annual figurines are all designed by Neil Faulkner and share an outdoor theme. China.
- Similar itemThis trendy firm box style clutch features lovely mini bows detail at the front for a delicate design. A long shoulder strap converts this handbag into a shoulder,clutch or purse bag with beautiful satin lining.