Shop this look
- For AW14 Frame gave its signature Le Skinny de Jeanne jeans a rock 'n' roll edge with heavily distressed detailing. A subtle stretch in the denim helps keep their shape and a mid-rise fit ensures they're super comfy too. Show off the cropped length by styling them with chunky ankle boots or sandals.
- Similar itemThe Coye Nokes Anisa bootie is your versatile, wear-anywhere boots for this fall. Constructed from suede and calf leather, Coye Nokes combines comfortable features with a feminine silhouette. Heel measures 90mm/3.5in with 15mm/0.5in hidden platform. This style runs small; Our fit model recommends ordering a half size up. Suede/Leather; Imported;
- Similar itemNo cool-girl wardrobe is complete without a leather biker, and we love the polished finish of this butter-soft style from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Classic black coloring and puffed texture down the sleeves make it a practical investment that will stand the test of time - Black leather, asymmetric zipped front, zipped pockets, belted cuffs, belted tabs on the hem, snapped epaulets, jersey cuffs - Slim fit - Wear with everything, from little black dresses and stilettos to ripped denim and sneakers
- This Naughty Monkey style is serious eye candy. A black suede covers the entire ankle boot and is accented by pewter studs. Lace up details, a 1 inch hidden platform and 4 1/2 inch wooden stacked heel keeps it trendy. A large decorative cuff completes the Eye Candy boot. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Seriously slimming skinnies from the 7 For All Mankind denim goddesses. The Skinny features a mid rise and skinny fit from the hip to the hem that wears like a second skin. Ankle-skimming cropped length. Whiskered Medium Dark is a dark, blue-black wash with whiskers and light hand sanding. 9.25 oz stretch denim. Woven brand patches at the back waist and pocket. Tonal topstitching. Pale gold-tone hardware. Five-pocket design. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% spandex. Machine wash and tumble dry. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 26 in Outseam: 36 in Inseam: 26 in Front Rise: 9 in Back Rise: 13 in Leg Opening: 10 in Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 26. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemVero Moda present the women's 'Swift' PU jacket. Channel biker chic with this slim fit PU jacket. The notch lapel and asymmetric zip fastening are reminiscent of a classic biker jacket, whilst the addition of quilted panels to the shoulders, yoke and sleeves lend a modern touch. Three zipped pockets to the front add edge, enhanced further by a buckle strap to the hips. Silver toned hardware finishes the jacket with true style. K.N. Vero Moda women's Swift PU Jacket. Material: Outer: 50% Viscose, 50% Polyurethane. Lining 100% Polyester. Biker style jacket. Notch lapel. Asymmetric zip fastening. Quilted panels to shoulders, yoke and sleeves. Three zipped pockets. Buckle strap. Silver toned hardware. Slim fit. Brand: Vero Moda. Colour: Black. Material: Outer: 50% Viscose, 50% Polyurethane. Lining 100% Polyester. Clothing Style: Leather Look Jackets. Size / Fit: Slim Fit.
- Similar itemJ Brand's faded black jeans are blended with the perfect amount of stretch so they never lose their shape. Sitting at your waist, they have a skinny fit from hip to hem. Highlight the cropped leg with lace-up sandals. Black stretch-denim. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 92% cotton, 6% elastomer, 2% elastane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Faithful.
- Slick, statement and designed to get better with age, this metallic silver biker from McQ Alexander McQueen is an investment piece. The fitted silhouette is contrasted with boxy sleeves, adding further impact to the glossy leather and zipped detailing - Metallic silver leather, pointed collar with snappers, asymmetric zipped front, zipped pockets, zipped cuffs - Slim fit - Channel rock star cool with spray-on denim and tough ankle boots
- This is a beautiful pair of black Alexander Wang Andi Woven Platform Bootie from A/W'11. Taken care of in a non-smoking home, I had the leather soles protected with rubber and heel caps replaced. They look as good as new, and I hope someone else can enjoy them because they are a half size too small for me. Very light scuffing on soles but I only wore them a few times because they are actually half a size too small for me. I also do have the Alexander Wang dust bag, just not the box.See description below from Snob Essentials:"From the Jaime creeper to unzipped, laced-up Freja, Alexander Wang is relentless is finding galvanic ways of reinventing the high-heeled ankle boot. This season, he streamlines the funk, recognizing that suede and patent leather is always a chic combination.Cage booties? So last season! This super-strappy style may read like a sexed-up cage, but on the contrary. It still oozes sex appeal, but the weave-effect Andi has too much coverage to be considered cut out. Try it on and you'll realize it's a refreshing slashed-leather look going on. A splash of shine is initiated via the "tongue" -- it weaves through the center, and glossy leather wraps around the ankle leading to a stylishly utilitarian tab. In any other color, these would lack their magic; olive equals a subtle touch of color (this one isn't too military, either) yet it's essentially a neutral.Less hefty and far less massive than a typical chunky bootie, who knew Wang would be the go-to guy for boots to suit your dresses? On Net-a-Porter for $645."